Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being ugly is worse than the Holocaust

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
At least from the point of view of utilitarianism (maximization of pleasure and minimization of suffering).

Obviously not from the point of view of traditional Judeo-Christian morals, where life is more valued than happiness.

From a utilitarian point of view, a Jew who is shot by a SS in the head ceases to suffer through death. There is no more negative utility accrued.

On the other hand, an ugly man who is left alive suffers non-stop until he dies. Negative utility keeps rising.

Jeremy Bentham would have agreed with me.

I agree. Ugly people during Nazi Germany were lucky enough to be mercifully killed. We have to live with our ugly faces and the shitty treatment we get from people with our only crime being that we are ugly.

We're just giving IncelTears stuff to screenshot now.

Yup. The only reason our society shuns suicide is to keep slaves for the wage machine

Being ugly today is worse than anything ever in history.

Ye I'd rather die than live through this. This thread will 100% attract cucktears due to its name:feelsgah:

True. Scientist talk about our time is the best time to be alive in human history but that is in terms of security and stability in form of being able to survive. But it is truly the worst time to be alive in terms of looks. And finding a partner.

hard choice. be ugly and live to be 70 something or die quickly but violently at the hands of the government? i guess id choose being ugly because if you die theres already no chance anyway and if you didn't have a good life before you got to the concentration camp your life sucked more than being an ugly guy with an average life.

We're just giving IncelTears stuff to screenshot now.
Yet how is the OP wrong?

Even if you place pain and pleasure at the same urgency, he's still right.

That makes sense if you consider looks to be the primary element for establishing hierarchies in ape groups, and if you understand that without religion, humanity quickly reverts to apelike functioning.

Being a man is worse than being ugly.

A good looking man still has to settle to get company.

One is real, one isn't. It's that simple.

One is real, one isn't. It's that simple.
There's definitely evidence for the Holocaust, especially on the Eastern front. Even David Irving admitted it. Gas chambers are a controversial point, but there's no controversy about the Einsatzgruppen in the East. Lots and lots of documentation including German documents.

Last edited:
There's definitely evidence for the Holocaust, especially in the East. Even David Irving admitted it. Gas chambers are a controversial point, but there's no controversy about the Einsatzgruppen in the East. Lots and lots of documentation including German documents.
Yes. I agree with you on the einsatzgruppen, but the whole official narrative doesn't seem to add up. Nazis should've had some technologically superior crematoriums to cremate all these gassed Jews in barely even 4 years.

There's definitely evidence for the Holocaust, especially on the Eastern front. Even David Irving admitted it. Gas chambers are a controversial point, but there's no controversy about the Einsatzgruppen in the East. Lots and lots of documentation including German documents.
Not the point. The Holocaust only affected poor Jews. The rich zionist Jews fled Germany before the persecution happened. Would not surprise me one bit if they allowed the Holocaust to happen so they could create their own homeland by stealing Palestine.

Yes. I agree with you on the einsatzgruppen, but the whole official narrative doesn't seem to add up. Nazis should've had some technologically superior crematoriums to cremate all these gassed Jews in barely even 4 years.
The gassing is just wartime propaganda, this has been all but proven at this point.

Ugliness is real, the holocaust is a made up jewish lie

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is the best thread title I've seen here so far.

But you're right. Also from the perspective of purpose, the deaths of the Jews on the so-called Holocaust served a great purpose for Jews as a whole: facilitating the creation Israel and making Jews a criticism-proof group.

Being ugly serves no purpose at all.

Considering it was the holohaux yeh

Low iq thread. No, it is not worse.

Ugly people during Nazi Germany were lucky enough to be mercifully killed.
heinrich-himmler-9339448-2-raw.jpg