Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to worship ritalincel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
I joined this forum on the 18th of April, a couple of days before the Alek minassian van attack. Before then, I used to cope with MGTOW on Reddit, always lurking; I was aware of the incel subreddit but I never joined, not because I consciously rejected the notion that my appearance was holding me back, but rather because my subconscious was coping so hard that I never bothered to allow this thought to see the light of day. But those who posted on MGTOW were not sharing my experiences, at least not all of them; many being older men having been divorced. And so, with the incel subreddit having been deleted, this forum created, and myself discouraged from lurking on MGTOW, I created this account.
Now, I've never been one to participate in online discussions of any kind:I rarely leave YouTube comments; I never post anything on any social media,etc. Because of this inexperience, it was difficult for me to “fit in," posting rarely and poorly. Then it happened, @Ritalincel replied to one of my threads:“low IQ thread." I fell for him instantly. Like a young Spartan boy lusting after his masculine trainer, I now felt the urge to suck his cock, to extract knowledge from him, intimately.
My face would light up every time I came upon one of his posts, no matter how effort deficient. I began to learn his posting patterns, his “yes bro," his cuck smile gifs, his LDAR fox; it was euphoric predicting correctly what he posted.
However, I am not on the same level as ritalincel. He is above me, I am to be subservient. It is only appropriate that the weaker, dumber, that the inferior serve the stronger, smarter, superior. And so I began to lust even more for his dominance. The thought of him belittling me, insulting me, humiliating me, commanding me to do his bidding hardened my cock every time the thought crossed my mind.
It is not only his psychological and emotional I seek, but his physical dominance as well; without such, my heart would be left yearning. I want him to beat me, rape me, shove his cock down my throat so fucking hard that I start choking on the blood from the veins ruptured by his cock. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you, Ritalincel.

Last edited:
This is the gayest thing i've ever read on this site.

Then it happened, @Ritalincel replied to one of my threads:“low IQ thread." I fell for him instantly. Like a young Spartan boy lusting after his masculine trainer, I now felt the urge to suck his cock, to extract knowledge from him, intimately.
My face would light up every time I came upon one of his posts, no matter how effort deficient. I began to learn his posting patterns, his “yes bro," his cuck smile gifs, his LDAR fox; it was euphoric predicting correctly what he posted.
However, I am not on the same level as ritalincel. He is above me, I am to be subservient. It is only appropriate that the weaker, dumber, that the inferior serve the stronger, smarter, superior. And so I began to lust even more for his dominance. The thought of him belittling me, insulting me, humiliating me, commanding me to do his bidding hardened my cock every time the thought crossed my mind.
It is not only his psychological and emotional I seek, but his physical dominance as well; without such, my heart would be left yearning. I want him to beat me, rape me, shove his cock down my throat so fucking hard that I start choking on the blood from the veins ruptured by his cock. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you, Ritalincel.
Thats fucking gay. GTFOH after @Ritalincel replies with big cuckface to your thread.

pozzed and cumpilled

he’s one of my favourite users

commanding me to do his bidding hardened my cock every time the thought crossed my mind.
i love threads like these
tenor.gif
1450758380820.gif

cuck you don't even have a resistance skill to the hfailo effect

O K, Me 2 bro

Theres literally nothing for me to offer anyway. Plus you’ve obviously studied Ritalin. I doubt the same can be said of me.
Wrong. You are among my treasured, having secured your spot with the serenity cope post a while ago. Not gonna make a thread on you because no energy though

Nice gay fanfiction of Twilight tbh:lul:

I don't see the appeal of that thread though, what was good about it?
Not sure tbh, it just spoke to me. You'd already caught my eye though. This conversation is getting gayer than my post :feelsmega::feelsmega:

His avatar gives me anxiety.

This is gay as all fuck

Get this IT cuck outta here

This is what anime avis do to people.

Backstory?
*weird sound*
Cook asks cook
- Cook what's your profession? Are you a policeman?
-Nooo, "answers cook", my main profession is Cooook, HAAAA, and yours?
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HHAAAAAaaaHahhahaaahahahaahhahaahahahahhahahahhahahah hahahhahahahha hahaha
-and yours.. and yours.. might be the doctor????!??!
Cook says
-Noooooo, I'm a cook
hAHHAHahhahahaha

better incel than cuck

JFL I kek'd pretty hard at this

Anyone else's cock get hard reading this?

I want to fist his ass until my arm cums out his mouth

I want to fist his ass until my arm cums out his mouth
That's too vanilla. Scratch his anus clean with your pinky and make him eat the shit off your finger, slowly, while you grind on him as hard as you want. Keep doing this and his ass will eventually itch so much that he begs for you to fist him through.

That's too vanilla. Scratch his anus clean with your pinky and make him eat the shit off your finger, slowly, while you grind on him as hard as you want. Keep doing this and his ass will eventually itch so much that he begs for you to fist him through.
caAksMq.jpg

Too far dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.