Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We will be vindicated

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
18h 23m
I was overdosing on hallucinogenic mushrooms when I suddenly had a majestic vision.

Distant future, 3231. The society then is extremely advanced and extremely altruistic. Everyone lives in a permanent state of bliss. Needs don't exist anymore, or are immediately taken care of at no effort by a variety of technological devices. But this society has a great problem: guilt. It is extremely hard to enjoy such a perfect world knowing that it was built on the suffering and premature deaths of countless.

What initially started as a project to resuscitate famous dead luminaries is now becoming an endeavor to localize, analyse and resuscitate humans who showed promise but never got to enjoy their lives due to factors outside their control. Such a ressuscitation is achieved by tapping into quantum states and quantum multiverses. It is so difficult that only artificial superintelligences can do it.

The society of 3231 is fully aware of the horrors inflicted by biology in the past. Lookism and sexual selection are considered despicable artifacts of a brutal primitive past, just like illness and death. Our lives are being analyzed, discussed publicly. Some of us will be resuscitated soon and get to finally live a life worth living.

thosewhosin

thosewhosin

Narcissist
I like that film too. Prometheus is it called?

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
25d 21h 41m

Great vision
Inb4 cope. I hope AI exterminate us by then. "Living" machines will more capable of conquering the outer space

P

PersonalityChad

INTJcel
★★★★★
1d 18h 34m
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
160d 13h 11m
Good read but I don't think humans will ever advance that much. Especially avoiding death, that won't happen at all.

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
18h 23m
Good read but I don't think humans will ever advance that much. Especially avoiding death, that won't happen at all.
I am absolutely convinced we will. Too bad we were born a tad too early

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
4d 13h 53m
I was overdosing on hallucinogenic mushrooms when I suddenly had a majestic vision.

Distant future, 3231. The society then is extremely advanced and extremely altruistic. Everyone lives in a permanent state of bliss. Needs don't exist anymore, or are immediately taken care of at no effort by a variety of technological devices. But this society has a great problem: guilt. It is extremely hard to enjoy such a perfect world knowing that it was built on the suffering and premature deaths of countless.

What initially started as a project to resuscitate famous dead luminaries is now becoming an endeavor to localize, analyse and resuscitate humans who showed promise but never got to enjoy their lives due to factors outside their control. Such a ressuscitation is achieved by tapping into quantum states and quantum multiverses. It is so difficult that only artificial superintelligences can do it.

The society of 3231 is fully aware of the horrors inflicted by biology in the past. Lookism and sexual selection are considered despicable artifacts of a brutal primitive past, just like illness and death. Our lives are being analyzed, discussed publicly. Some of us will be resuscitated soon and get to finally live a life worth living.

I always thought of this as well. Like in big bang theory when she turns on the rats pleasure system of the brain. Eventually they will figure out how to do it permanently and break the meaning of life. Combine this with anti aging and we will become gods

D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
53d 5h 16m
I always thought of this as well. Like in big bang theory when she turns on the rats pleasure system of the brain. Eventually they will figure out how to do it permanently and break the meaning of life. Combine this with anti aging and we will become gods
>watching big bang theory
Gigasoy

D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
112d 1h 54m
So did he ascend?

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
18d 2h 6m
Walter Benjamin would have loved it lol
Anyway, why is he banned?

Lord Byron

Lord Byron

A good man living in bad times.
-
Two questions;

Why would a future society spend more effort on recreating unexceptional people from the past, when they could have new and better people with less resources anyway?

If your genetics are recovered and changed, in what way will the resulting person be “you”?

Probably easier and simpler to think you will be Chad in heaven. Probably more likely too.

Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
12m
Fontaine is banned. This whole site is really changing. Its so different from when I registered at April.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
8h 18m
jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
44d 8h 1m
Fontaine is banned. This whole site is really changing. Its so different from when I registered at April.
Everything comes to an end eventually.
Sometimes it is over.

Dregster

Dregster

VillagerSlayerMaxxing
★★★★★
337d 11h 24m
Why the fuck is fontaine banned?

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗
★★★★★