Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you get older, women are NOT going to show interest in you, even old ones

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
All women want sex with young guys, young being around 25 (max) or younger.

Unless you have millions and status, you're not gonna beta bucks.

No one is going to fucking show interest over you if you have a six figure job, which is getting increasingly more rare as time goes on. That's complete bullshit.

I'm tall, in shape, white, average face, 30, and I've never had an older woman show interest in my in my entire life.
Why would they? They have chads and fake it til you make it rich guys trying to fuck "milfs".

Good riddance of them

I just want them to fuck me. Wont money do it?

the thing is they don´t even want sex with 25 year olds unless they are chad. It´s not enough to just be young and decent looking to get 40+ year old women, you also need to be chad.

Back when I was into PUA in my early 20s I was ripped as fuck and approached dozens of single milfs and they all rejected me.

I get chased by 65+ year old Jewish Women.

This.

Thinking that women lower their standards as they get older or that they become less shallow or get tired of chad or whatever is a TERACOPE. Foids never change, they never mature, and they never become self-aware.

the thing is they don´t even want sex with 25 year olds unless they are chad. It´s not enough to just be young and decent looking to get 40+ year old women, you also need to be chad.

Back when I was into PUA in my early 20s I was ripped as fuck and approached dozens of single milfs and they all rejected me.

i've had them match with my chadfish before and even then some old ass hags would stop replying and ghost my chadfish

Who gives a fucc about betabuxxing chads sloppy seconds we should be going ER not sitting here jerking off

You sound like Chadlite-lite. Move to EE.

This is why I say it's over officially at 25 for men. Women can get laid easily at any age.

Life ends at 25

Life ends at 25

Life ends at like 20 for an incel there is no turning back. Last chance for young love its almost over its not as pure as it could be but still intense

All foids want Chad.
Fucking less desirable ones so they're more faithful is retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back