Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poopy underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.
JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Almost all my underwear has shit skids in them that won't come out from the washing machine... I constantly have to buy new pairs. I always do a good job of wiping so I'm not sure how the fuck this keeps happening. What can I do to stop this?

Wash your fucking ass in the shower boy.

thats some nasty shit. Used to happen to me when i was a kid

what is this low iq thread

Squat when you use the bathroom. Don't sit on toilets. Wear black underwear.

wash yo ass nigga

That's gross as shit do you not wipe your ass comepletely clean? Do you wear tighty whities?

Just don't worry about it

If you have a hose or some kind of nozzle shot a jet of water up your ass to wipe away what toilet paper doesn't.
Just don't worry about it
Don't listen to this guy. Walking around with a shitty ass is annoying. Especially if it's hot.

That's gross as shit do you not wipe your ass comepletely clean? Do you wear tighty whities?
No J wear briefs.
If you have a hose or some kind of nozzle shot a jet of water up your ass to wipe away what toilet paper doesn't.

Don't listen to this guy. Walking around with a shitty ass is annoying. Especially if it's hot.
lmfao yeah I'm just gonna go outside and house my asshole every time I get swamp ass

It's over for prairie dogcels

Do flies follow your ass?

> doesn't stink
> dried shit

Mmmkay
You know wet shit smells much worse than dried shit, right? I mean you can smell it if you sniff it from close up but the smell isn't noticeable if I'm just walking around

You know wet shit smells much worse than dried shit, right? I mean you can smell it if you sniff it from close up but the smell isn't noticeable if I'm just walking around
Mmmkay kek

Does the extra fecal juice leak out of your anus

This is why you incel

Jk

Does the extra fecal juice leak out of your anus
kek Im starting to think so. I think I have a shart problem and I'm just not noticing it

Almost all my underwear has shit skids in them that won't come out from the washing machine... I constantly have to buy new pairs. I always do a good job of wiping so I'm not sure how the fuck this keeps happening. What can I do to stop this?

Put your underwear in a bucket with bleach in. Don't forget to rinse them after you take them out the bleach or your screw up all your other clothes.

lmfao yeah I'm just gonna go outside and house my asshole every time I get swamp ass
You can use baby wipes. Swampass is annoying as fuck to have especially if you have to walk a lot. Don't be nasty.

When you get swamp ass it's because you are not cleaning your ass properly and the sweat gives you shit stains. You need spread cheeks and shove the toilet paper in your asshole

You can use baby wipes. Swampass is annoying as fuck to have especially if you have to walk a lot. Don't be nasty.
Yeah, I'm gonna start using baby wipes as well as baby powder because it is supposed to absorb sweat.
When you get swamp ass it's because you are not cleaning your ass properly and the sweat gives you shit stains. You need spread cheeks and shove the toilet paper in your asshole
Yeah I usually role a piece of toilet paper up and clean the inside of my shithole. But I'll keep on doing it deeper

Did you try wet wipes?

That used to be my case until I (literally) started taking more showers and spent more time wiping my ass in the bathroom.

OP, post your BMI.

Were you not properly potty trained?

Just wash your dirty asshole everytime you take a shit, have a hose installed near the stall.

Status
Not open for further replies.