Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Top 5 Most Pathetic Types of People.

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
---->> PEOPLE WHO FIRST TELL EVERYONE IN REAL AND INTERNET LIFE THAT THEY'RE INCELS AND THEN, AT THE AGE OF 40, FIND A WOMAN AND START FLOODING THE INTERNET WITH THIS INFORMATION. Naturally, every normie pig starts oinking in the comments, "Ha-ha!! Just as I thought, incels don't exist, it's all about intelligence and thoughts, they just need to grow up." This pathetic piece of crap either wasn't an incel or was some kind of idiot because on .is, I'm more than sure - there are already over 100 threads about whether normies or incels, if they got married at 30, are just eating leftovers after Chads. It's very shameful, so if you're from this site and married some woman who has been used by over 1000 Chads her whole life and now she's going to live off you every day because she's tired of games - keep it a secret from the internet, for goodness' sake, it's hilarious, dude.

---->> People who conduct online training for incels who are unaware of the website and are already 30-40 years old. They know they have no chance with women, but they see training from internet idiots screaming, "Dude, buy my course and women will just melt for you like broken dams." They're not as pathetic, a bit repulsive to me, but I'll add to this list that these incels are just as disgusting as those who sell these courses because the fact that they truly believe in this crap immediately reveals their IQ deficiency.

---->> WOMEN GIVING CHANCES, they are not only repulsive as beings, but they truly continue to ruin guys' lives. For example, hypothetically, me. I understand my position in this world, I sit comfortably playing games, hanging out on this site, getting information and interest from everything around me just as much as I want. However, with this encouragement from women, some guys really believe in it, start tormenting themselves, taking care of themselves, actually going to the gym without really enjoying life, experiencing calorie deficits, wasting time and energy in the gym, and what's the result? A guy just ends up JACKED, losing his life as an incel, who will either be a betabux or remain without a girlfriend. Bravo, bravo, you left the guy with nothing.

---->> GUYS GIVING ADVICE THAT DOESN'T WORK, like "just be confident, just approach her," and they think they're right. Come on, dude, you're trash yourself, worthless. How many women have you had in your entire life? HOW MANY of them (zero) - 10/10? So don't even dare to write anything JFL.

---->> FOIDS

I didn't assign numbers to these types, but can you make your own personal top, it will be interesting to read, and also write if you think any type is more repulsive

I hav low iq i cant read alltat

Foids are the most pathetic

My ranking:

- "guys giving advice" definitely the worst, so fucking condescending really

- "women giving chances" follows as a close second

- foids by their very nature

- "people who conduct online training for incels" are bad too but smart tbh

My ranking:

- "women giving chances" follows as a close second

- foids by their very nature

- "people who conduct online training for incels" are bad too but smart tbh
smart cause have a lot money from incel's

Foids and simps.

Women giving chances is a good thing. Women need to be encouraged to fuck subhuman ugly men.

Psychopaths, sociopaths, and narcissist

the best advice is to take nobodies advice. so many people get the 'wise guy' ego trip when giving advice it's so fucking annoying. suddenly they think they know everything jfl. i'll only trust myself and my own reasoning

the best advice is to take nobodies advice. so many people get the 'wise guy' ego trip when giving advice it's so fucking annoying. suddenly they think they know everything jfl. i'll only trust myself and my own reasoning
That's good advice!

I agree with you but don't agree with the part where you start hating on gymcelling