Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel @Pyroarty is a woman (proof)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
@.Pyroarty Is A Woman:
  1. the bizarre speech mannerism. using ''u'', ''/s'' and ''ya'' ''y'know'' almost compulsively.
  2. always spamming vague questions; Should them not speak either? Because you know... :dafuckfeels: do ya really mean what I think ya mean? What have she done to ya? What have Jews (who no aren't half of the country), done to ya? Better yet what black people ever done to ur ugly ass? Are u just racist? Im just curious that's all. can i ask you why did u asked such a question?
  3. name calling; calling a glassesmaxxed brocel a ''creep'' 100 IQ strategy if u are a creep. But they'll still see ya as ugly. My man u are Truly a truecel, bc u ain't getting any bitches...
  4. having an anime feminoid pfp identical to that of @guzzlerboi aka girlcell
    45242.jpg
    46841.jpg
    (sometimes having a feminoid pfp could be a dead giveaway)
  5. claiming the term incel is ''gender neutral'' and calling the incel community (gender neutral). something only women, femcels or trans would say What feminist don't get is that incel is gender neutral, so if we are incels they also are incels. (this community is gender neutral and has no race and it doesn't have a country) Sure thing buddy, if my opinions won't meet yours then I'm surely an infiltrator./s That the community was created as gender neutral before the separation between incels and femcels I "attacked" ya bc of what u said dummy. We? are u gender neutral or an entity?
  6. always referring to incels from an outsider perspective and never refers to ''herself'' as an incel instead using generic nonse as defense; I'm average height, i have a good PeRsOnAlItY as any liberal should have. And my mom told me I'm beautiful (which means I'm probably sub6, idk) I just don't have any reason to hate them. Heck i just want to be loved by one of them, it would be counter productive to hate them. Not at all, i just feel our community can be toxic sometimes. That's why we get banned from everywhere. Man, im black i can say it, im not scared of it. U are the living example of why people hate incels with just one or two interactions, u are ruining our community.
  7. claiming that there are a lot of ''misoginistics'' here and using misoginistic instead of misogynistic intentionally ; I know there's a lot of mysoginistics guys here but there's a clear separation and inceltears users ignore it Are we against Hypergamy or are we just misogynistic for no reason? If a woman is dating other woman that doesn't affects incels (since they wouldn't date mens anyways) And gays are just better for us (less competition). So are u just a bigot for no fucking reason? U just hate people? Invading my own community. Why not being hateful makes me an inceltears user?
  8. inceltear apologetic and obsessive attitudes; saying many of inceltear members are ''sexworkers'' and going out of the way to validate a chubby inceltear's whore well... She looks nice face wise. Boobs are a bit weird but that's because theyre just big. I've seen worse honestly (from inceltears users). I'd give her a solid 7 also this; Incelius Savage Sorry for putting us both on inceltears, but u are now a INCELTEARS CERTIFIED LIBCEL. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:I'm not obsessed with them i was looking at an incel subreddit (peniscel) then saw this guy commenting on every single fucking post and went to see his account and saw that. No way they'll get banned, they aren't posting anything misogynistic as far as I know. But yeah reddit does hunt incels so i wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Then they say "inceltears won't touch this (in Video Game)" Oh brother they can do shit to ya they just need to wait. If the FBI or whatever is the cyber police of ur country wants ya in jail i bet theyll wait until u can go to prison
  9. spreading personality matters & other crazy shit in a confronting womanry fashion.. And yeah personality do matters but to a varying degree to each women and wil hardly matter more than looks It's the 21th century, brocel. U can't economically trap a woman she'll just find a job. And good luck paying child support because you thought u could trap a woman with kids. Not really, online is a good place since it makes people less shy. If u go for also sub5 woman u won't have a problem finding the problem will get them to like ya :what: Well now have fun with a wife that doesn't loves u and only stays with ya out of fear. That's surely way better
  10. getting pretty defensive over some silly incel memes; Damn, man is so edgy the earth is now flat. Rape is rape, stuff is bad no matter time place or sex. Are u craving a d*ck pic? Sorry edge lord, for not meeting ur opinions but that doesn't make me a woman. Weren't u questioning my sex just a minute ago? One sec I'm a woman, now I'm an inceltears infiltrator next up I'm the president. Well I'm black so u are not as dumb as i thought. I made my profile private so people like u wouldnt flood my posts i can make it public if u are craving my meat that much. Do i know mr edgelord69? If i ever had a friend bigoted like him I'd probably had wooped his ass long ago. Lmao, a woman with a dick that has a body of a men that was born male that's not trans. Wow I'm such a good woman. Brocel, don't lie to yourself u never had any pussy lol. And of course dirty panties are going to smell bad it's just not representative of a real one. Well if u made a catfish video and put yourself in this type of situation i can't blame u more. Just move to other state or face the consequences of ur acts like a man would.
@Betrayed @PLA1092 @Incelius Savage @surreal @Sneir @ilieknothing @MiSKiRaT @CopingForBrutality @Pixycel @Jmax @AsiaCel @Misogynist Curry 卐 @BraincelsRefugee @proudweeb @Simulacrasimulation @Intellau_Celistic @Sexless incel @UnwantedVirgin @WorthlessSlavicShit @dungeondragon @Praise the Sun @Swagpilled @kretschmer @war_with_myself @imafinloser @Immolator @Oroborus @JayGoptri @AsgardTheFatcel @NorthernWind @NirvanaFan1988

@pyroarty suck my dick foid!!

Why foids insist on joining male safe spaces?

Why foids insist on joining male safe spaces?
its like a fetish for these cunts. makes them feel special "Teeheee look im not like other girls"

Are foid only spaces not "interesting" enough to you? (I guess it is, cus foids are usually unfunny and shallow)

"She" may be a faggot too. I know many faggots talk like foids and even have the gay tones

Women can't be incel. Should be banned.

thx OP I’m already simping for her in DMs

Ban the slut then, "ya know"
:feelsbaton::foidSoy: :feelsahh:

lol these trolls are terrible at their job, this forum is giga easy to troll if you're aware of forum culture, the rules are so arbitrary and exploitable

its like a fetish for these cunts. makes them feel special "Teeheee look im not like other girls"
I legit believe that this account belongs to IT princess sheboon; seeing as how "black and oppressed" she claim to be :feelshehe:

@pyroarty Anything to say in your defense?

@AsgardTheFatcel
For sure i do

1.Dumbest reason why I am a "women". As you probably know I'm a non native English speaker so i use those words to approximate how i speak my language. Also as some brocels are autistic I've started using /something to make sure they understand.

2.Why tho?/j
I just want to make sure I understand one true meaning and purpose behind their words

3.That i can't defend myself. I've disrespected other brocel because i had irl problems and ended up reflecting my anger on him.

4.Bruh, i just like SFV.

5.Wikipedia this.

6.Except when i call it OUR comunity

7.Or i could be typing it wrong. Gini or gyni are not a thing on my native language.

8.I actually like chubby girls, not white tho.
I haven't been apologetic towards them. Yeah we do have some weird fellas but they apply it to everyone which isn't right.

9.What I really said: yeah personality matters but to a varying degree and will hardly matter more than looks.

10.Every joke is based on reality. And i don't enjoy edgelords since they give incelphobes fuel.

could be tranny

I legit believe that this account belongs to IT princess sheboon; seeing as how "black and oppressed" she claim to be :feelshehe:
Yes probably a dyke sheboon who has trouble finding foids that would date her, also it's pretty common for dyke foids to be into obese women

Yes probably a dyke sheboon who has trouble finding foids that would date her, also it's pretty common for dyke foids to be into obese women
i commend that, she also very pro LGBT+ on incels.site which is weird

true he probably is. Seen too muv bluepilled cuck shit out his mouth.

BAN THAT NIGGER NOW

You're a weird fella. I'm not a woman. Won't grow a vagina on me with the power of imagination
If you send me a picture of your dick with your username in the frame, I'll vouch for you.

I said define feminine in the sense of explaining how and in which order using words together makes it feminine.
I might not be a native English speaker but i can tell you are just trying to fuck with me without explaining why or how which makes you sound stupid honestly

I said define feminine in the sense of explaining how and in which order using words together makes it feminine.
I might not be a native English speaker but i can tell you are just trying to fuck with me without explaining why or how which makes you sound stupid honestly
I thought it was evident that females and males have different speech or written speech patterns which most can perceive intuitively, so I didn't bother to link a study and use the site. Here is one supporting study if you want the evidence from another gender guesser.

water wet,@HiddenUzer is also a toilet

I thought it was evident that females and males have different speech or written speech patterns which most can perceive intuitively, so I didn't bother to link a study and use the site. Here is one supporting study if you want the evidence from another gender guesser.
Results of your gender guesser

Genre: Formal
Female = 23
Male = 126
Difference = 103; 84.56%
Verdict: MALE

The text: Weren't u questioning my sex just a minute ago?
My man u are Truly a truecel, bc u ain't getting any bitches...
And yeah personality do matters but to a varying degree to each women and wil hardly matter more than looks It's the 21th century, brocel.
I'm average height, i have a good PeRsOnAlItY as any liberal should have. And my mom told me I'm beautiful (which means I'm probably sub6, idk)

@wgod not only that but the fact that i don't even speak English as my first language and was teached English by my female teacher and i still get a better rating than you...

Results of your gender guesser

Genre: Formal
Female = 23
Male = 126
Difference = 103; 84.56%
Verdict: MALE

The text: Weren't u questioning my sex just a minute ago?
My man u are Truly a truecel, bc u ain't getting any bitches...
And yeah personality do matters but to a varying degree to each women and wil hardly matter more than looks It's the 21th century, brocel.
I'm average height, i have a good PeRsOnAlItY as any liberal should have. And my mom told me I'm beautiful (which means I'm probably sub6, idk)
There were separate posts, not combined, so I didn't fuse them on the website that I linked; it seems like you did combine your posts.
Besides, when the texts are separated by post, there are different results, and that site recommends up to at least 300 words to result.

Here is one of your posts that largely said female, for instance.
Why are you using the formal genre? Your written speech seems informal mainly here, so you should have posted this result, as a pointer.
Here is the result for your combined text as informal above:
Genre: Informal
Female = 84
Male = 85
Difference = 1; 50.29%
Verdict: Weak MALE

Weak emphasis could indicate European.

@wgod not only that but the fact that i don't even speak English as my first language and was teached English by my female teacher and i still get a better rating than you...
I think the case is similar, with 300 words.

Last edited:
There were separate posts, not combined, so I didn't fuse them on the website that I linked; it seems like you did combine your posts.
Besides, when the texts are separated by post, there are different results, and that site recommends up to at least 300 words to result.

Here is one of your posts that largely said female, for instance.
Why are you using the formal genre? Your written speech seems informal mainly here, so you should have posted this result, as a pointer.
Here is the result for your combined text as informal above:
Genre: Informal
Female = 84
Male = 85
Difference = 1; 50.29%
Verdict: Weak MALE

Weak emphasis could indicate European.

I think the case is similar, with 300 words.
So what?

The wrong methodology was used, so bad results were obtained in summary.

Honestly, if you are a guy, you should be fine.
You are not the first user being told this type of message on the gender analysis.

wa-men also use emoticons and emojis alot

Also where's the code of speech I'd need to abide to be an incel? You just sounds dumb.
Ok "fella" :foidSoy: let me know when your book on inkels releases :soy:

FUCK THOSE FOIDS THEY ALL THE SAME
THEY MIGHT BE DIFFERENT BUT EVENTUALLY THEY WILL ALL TURN OUT THE SAME

THEY ALL ATTENTION WHORES
THEY ALL A PIEACE OF MEAT FUCK THEMN
Google and YouTube "Isabella Janke" for more rage fuel on fat titted notlikeothergirls psycho whores.

I am changing my mind it feels like she is a ftm tranny tbh