Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incelius savage is a certified libcel

pyroarty

pyroarty

Libcel
★★★
@Incelius Savage Sorry for putting us both on inceltears, but u are now a INCELTEARS CERTIFIED LIBCEL. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I get more attention so it’s a win for me

You're the IT user in question, aren't you? :feelsseriously:

I wouldn't be surprised; but I don't get the obsession with that site from many here as far as posting about it repeatedly for no real reason. :feelsjuice:

I wouldn't be surprised; but I don't get the obsession with that site from many here as far as posting about it repeatedly for no real reason. :feelsjuice:
Same thought

@Incelius Savage @PLA1092

I'm not obsessed with them i was looking at an incel subreddit (peniscel) then saw this guy commenting on every single fucking post and went to see his account and saw that.

Last edited:
I'm not obsessed with them i was looking at an incel subreddit (peniscel) then saw this guy commenting on every single fucking post and went to see his post and saw that.
That subreddit is probably going to get banned somewhere in the future, Reddit hates anything even remotely controversial, and they have already shown to us that incel communities aren't tolerated whatsoever, but at least its existence may trigger some foids still.

That subreddit is probably going to get banned somewhere in the future, Reddit hates anything even remotely controversial, and they have already shown to us that incel communities aren't tolerated whatsoever, but at least its existence may trigger some foids still.
No way they'll get banned, they aren't posting anything misogynistic as far as I know.
But yeah reddit does hunt incels so i wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Libcel is so fucking cringe and gay may aswell call yourself average redditor