Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Something I don't understand.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
If females are willing to give Trucel type guys a chance due to their "pirsenahlitee" then why can't I just fake my way into a relationship and then financially trap the bitch with taxes and kids and shit so she can't leave me?
After all, if looks don't matter according to them, then it should be possible.

If females are willing to give Trucel type guys a chance due to their "pirsenahlitee" then why can't I just fake my way into a relationship and then financially trap the bitch with taxes and kids and shit so she can't leave me?
Because the laws in every country except some religious autocracies always favor women in divorce proceeding so you'll get divorce raped.

Just because you trap her doesn't mean she will sleep with you

cuz women like men with genuine good personality, you have toxic bigot personality

this girl got killed by her violent bf, but he has good personality, and thats why she gave him pussy

pregnant-woman-found-beheaded-ex-boyfriend-arrested-murder.jpg

cuz women like men with genuine good personality, you have toxic bigot personality

this girl got killed by her violent bf, but he has good personality, and thats why she gave him pussy

pregnant-woman-found-beheaded-ex-boyfriend-arrested-murder.jpg

She is quite hideous.

willing to give Trucel type guys a chance
They won't give anyone a chance, it's just a lie people like inceltears created

And yeah personality do matters but to a varying degree to each women and wil hardly matter more than looks :fuk:

trap the bitch with taxes and kids and shit so she can't leave me?
It's the 21th century, brocel. U can't economically trap a woman she'll just find a job. And good luck paying child support because you thought u could trap a woman with kids.

Last edited:
DARK Triad and ofc looks