Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate this horrible Jew/nigger planet.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The Jewnited States

Either you are a Jew, or you are a nigger. The only two things holding this terrible country called the Jewnited States together are: money, and air conditioning.

If you don't win the genetic lottery, and come out of your mother's pussy looking like Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, or Alexander Ludwig - you will live a terrible life!

Remember, that this world is so cruel - Lizzo is a fat nigger, and she has a body count!

This, is a horrible planet, where a fat Jew like Seth Rogen is a sex-haver.

Don't allow yourself to become a slave, don't allow yourself to be a nigger!

Ich liebe all of the saints, Ich liebe Incelistan!

Lizzo and her twin Snorlax

Way too many low iq slaves and kikes
Can't believe such things even exist

Jews and Niggers are the most disgusting races humanity ever produced. Even Homo Erectus and the Hominides had more class. And fuck the USA. Without them and their cucking of most countries we wouldn't be suffering from loneliness like this.

Cognitive dissonance is such funny thing

Its the Europeans AND the Jews who are working in collaboration together, you pathetic clowns who worship europeans love to turn a blind eye to the real truth

It was Winston Churchill who gave Palestine to the yahud thus cementing their legitimacy in the region they were gypsies before this , it was trump who sent billions to them you bastards are all part of the problem

Way too many low iq slaves and kikes
Can't believe such things even exist
Did you hear what that nigger Obama did? He is starting shit, by bringing up the anniversary of George Floyd.

Halfbreed asshole

Obama really hates America

Evil nigger did not do anything for blacks

View attachment 618468

Either you are a Jew, or you are a nigger. The only two things holding this terrible country called the Jewnited States together are: money, and air conditioning.

If you don't win the genetic lottery, and come out of your mother's pussy looking like Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, or Alexander Ludwig - you will live a terrible life!

Remember, that this world is so cruel - Lizzo is a fat nigger, and she has a body count!

This, is a horrible planet, where a fat Jew like Seth Rogen is a sex-haver.

Don't allow yourself to become a slave, don't allow yourself to be a nigger!

Ich liebe all of the saints, Ich liebe Incelistan!

View attachment 618472
:feelsjuice: :yes:

I hope for the nuclear holocaust.

negrofied is a good word

Whites, jews and niggers are the real reasons of our problems.

1. I woke up early, and went to Cost(ly)co to buy gas, the goy looked at me like I was a monster.
  2. I went to go get a haircut, so I look neat to wageslave, the goy treated me like I am less than dog shit - why even bother getting a haircut?!
  3. I went to McDonald's - the Happy Meal boxes are promoting the new Buzz Lightyear movie that features a gay kiss - clownworld.
  4. I went to the park - I see adults running around with dogs like they are in blissful love - I want a quarter of that much attention!
  5. I pull up to my house - and two fat landwhales are walking by - let me eat everything in sight and grow fat like Lizzo.
I hate this Jew/nigger planet!

God a hate Jews so much

being spic iz a death sentence

Hitler talking about racial issues:fuk:

What have Jews (who no aren't half of the country), done to ya?
Better yet what black people ever done to ur ugly ass?
Are u just racist?

Im just curious that's all.

Based and wise Hitler. :feelsjuice: