Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m a girlcell

Status
Not open for further replies.
guzzlerboi

guzzlerboi

Greycel
100% - Kys roastie
I’m a girl and I’m involuntarily celibate because I have strict parents I’m not allowed to go out or meet new people and im also homeschooled

I feel like an incel but I know incels hate women so I don’t know where I belong.

i hope you have most painful death ever

Reproted for XX chromosome

Who was the mod who let this stinking whore in?

I have strict parents I’m not allowed to go out or meet new people and im also homeschooled
You could date @Incelius Savage, then both of you wouldnt be incels.

I’m a girl and I’m involuntarily celibate because I have strict parents I’m not allowed to go out or meet new people and im also homeschooled

I feel like an incel but I know incels hate women so I don’t know where I belong.

you should date one of the lovely men here

either way, fuck outta here

I’m a virgin

you should date one of the lovely men here

either way, fuck outta here
A rare Master ban I still remember when you banned @Mentally lost cel that was funny :feelskek:

Get banned foid. Your just going through a phase, get the fuck out of here.

@Reclusemaxer from the future
Under the guidance of @Reclusemaxer he transformed the incels.is forum into a dating site for virgins so that inceldom may be cured. Of course, all the incels eventually left leaving only the fakecels and “virgin” foids to copulate with each other thus incels.is was no more. A grim future indeed

@g
Under the guidance of @Reclusemaxer he transformed the incels.is forum into a dating site for virgins so that inceldom may be cured. Of course, all the incels eventually left leaving only the fakecels and “virgin” foids to copulate with each other thus incels.is was no more. A grim future indeed
HE. MUST. NOT. ACHIEVE. PARAGON.

Foids have literally everywhere on the internet to complain about men and get sex. Idk why they try to come here

SELF DELETE NOW

Probably a tranny larp. Why would an admitted hole join a forum that hates them to ask for advice? And get banned after 7 posts. Then again, IQ level checks out.

It's alright, I feel bad, I sympathize but... goodbye you gtg

This is a male only space, no female users allowed you should've known this.

Based parents

This bitch is just looking for orbiters to boost her ego. That’s what foids do, invade male spaces and get off on all the attention they get

unironically kys

gtfo you whore

i hope you rope horribly

@guzzlerboi fuck you, motherfucker

@guzzlerboi fuck you, bitch

fuck you tuna trunk cunt.

@guzzlerboi fuck you, you fucking whore rope please bitch

@guzzlerboi fuck you, you fucking whore rope please bitch
calm your autistic ass down. Bumping the post is just giving the bitch more attention.

Kys roastie

Status
Not open for further replies.