Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are the US tech companies excessively anti incel?

Why are the US tech companies excessively anti incel?

• Total voters
K

kek1

Captain
★★

I used to think there was some fundamental reason why tech companies like Reddit and Twitter went to insane lengths to ban incel stuff. For example Reddit banned thousands of right wing subreddits (and all the incel ones) and Twitter banned Donald Trump (and a lot of redpillers, and blackpillers). But somehow Elon Musk seems able to unban people without issues.
So why did these companies act in such an extreme way in the first place? It seemed like they were acting unnecessarily aggressive since there was never a necessity to ban Donald Trump.

I put the question as anti incel since i don't actually care about the red pill people and right wing politics, but it just seemed like the most obvious example. Also since the left wing woke people basically put incels and right wingers in the same bucket anyway.

I know there's a lot of publications about 'incel terrorism' but tbh i don't think tech companies take it seriously since the incel and red pill and right wing discussions come under freedom of speech to discuss political issues. Until now i just don't understand why all this hyper aggressive censorship happened at all.

Money, companies are mindless machines and move in the direction of money
Yeah but the red pill subreddits were huge and was definitely making money, same with Donald Trump on Twitter.

Because involuntary celibates are the enemy of reptilians im Videospiel

red pill subreddits were huge
It's no longer true, redpill only applies for the good looking guys; the ones who left the scene are just LDAR or COPING with mundane bullshit, while the minority has roped already.

i have no idea but whenever anybody put jews as a possible malevolous cause in a poll as answer i'm gonna vote for em :feelsgah:

death to jews! :feelsgah:

because most of their employees are incel, they just are bluepilled retards who are self conscious and don't want to admit it

that, and women as soulless consoomers, are their most important customers

I used to think there was some fundamental reason why tech companies like Reddit and Twitter went to insane lengths to ban incel stuff. For example Reddit banned thousands of right wing subreddits (and all the incel ones) and Twitter banned Donald Trump (and a lot of redpillers, and blackpillers). But somehow Elon Musk seems able to unban people without issues.
So why did these companies act in such an extreme way in the first place? It seemed like they were acting unnecessarily aggressive since there was never a necessity to ban Donald Trump.

I put the question as anti incel since i don't actually care about the red pill people and right wing politics, but it just seemed like the most obvious example. Also since the left wing woke people basically put incels and right wingers in the same bucket anyway.
They have HIRED A SHIT TON OF SJW'S KARENS AND ALL OF THEM ARE LIBTARD LEFT WING CENTRAL, they are not just anti incel BUT ANTI EVERY SINGLE MALE EXCEPT TALL WHITE CHAD, CHADPREET, CHANG.

The worst environment to work as a white male under 5 SMV is at "google", absolute suifuel toxic waste environment, women allowed to have 99 breaks a shift but the programmers are working 12 hour days TO PAY FOR THEIR BREAKS AND FREE DRINKS AND FOOD, WHERE 5% of the workforce is doing 90% of the work.

This is unironically the ONE THING ELON GOT RIGHT, and may start a cascade on "silicon valley" where they cut the workforce of the karens who do FUCK ALL, ALL DAY IN ZOOM CALLS, as twitter has proven the platform is functioning absolutely fine on 50% of the "staff", which is code for 80% of Karens and SJW's fired, while keeping 100% OF THE PEOPLE DOING THE WORK (PROGRAMMERCELS).

This is part of the reason for the "outrage" at Musk taking over twitter, IT HAS COMPLETELY SHONE A LIGHT ON THE LACK OF ACTION OF A LARGE MAJORITY OF TECH FIRMS STAFF, as any other business cutting 50% of staff would be in trouble operationally, this LITERALLY PROVES THE 50% WERE DOING FUCK ALL, (i would love to see the demographic of who was fired and gender %s.

Last edited:
Mixture of all the things you listed

i thought it was some dictator calling the shots but i guess i was underestimating the retard power of normies

Last edited:
They have HIRED A SHIT TON OF SJW'S KARENS AND ALL OF THEM ARE LIBTARD LEFT WING CENTRAL, they are not just anti incel BUT ANTI EVERY SINGLE MALE EXCEPT TALL WHITE CHAD, CHADPREET, CHANG.

The worst environment to work as a white male under 5 SMV is at "google", absolute suifuel toxic waste environment, women allowed to have 99 breaks a shift but the programmers are working 12 hour days TO PAY FOR THEIR BREAKS AND FREE DRINKS AND FOOD, WHERE 5% of the workforce is doing 90% of the work.

This is unironically the ONE THING ELON GOT RIGHT, and may start a cascade on "silicon valley" where they cut the workforce of the karens who do FUCK ALL, ALL DAY IN ZOOM CALLS, as twitter has proven the platform is functioning absolutely fine on 50% of the "staff", which is code for 80% of Karens and SJW's fired, while keeping 100% OF THE PEOPLE DOING THE WORK (PROGRAMMERCELS).

This is part of the reason for the "outrage" at Musk taking over twitter, IT HAS COMPLETELY SHONE A LIGHT ON THE LACK OF ACTION OF A LARGE MAJORITY OF TECH FIRMS STAFF, as any other business cutting 50% of staff would be in trouble operationally, this LITERALLY PROVES THE 50% WERE DOING FUCK ALL, (i would love to see the demographic of who was fired and gender %s.
yeah i admit there is some strong woke compounding effect where the woke current employees hire woke future employees and fire non-woke employees. unironically maybe this really is all there was to it, no grand action but just the compounded pettiness of retards.
it's true that the woke employees are generally retards and 99% of the work is done by overworked incels. but at the same time elon's decisions were based more on preparing for a recession economy and not on proving that woke people are retards since that's kind of a given.

yeah i admit there is some strong woke compounding effect where the woke current employees hire woke future employees and fire non-woke employees. unironically maybe this really is all there was to it, no grand action but just the compounded pettiness of retards.
it's true that the woke employees are generally retards and 99% of the work is done by overworked incels. but at the same time elon's decisions were based more on preparing for a recession economy and not on proving that woke people are retards since that's kind of a given.
yes but the off shoot of his decision SHOWED THAT THE WOKE EMPLOYEES WERE NOT NEEDED because twitter is operating fine without 50% of the fired staff THE PROOF IS ALWAYS IN THE PUDDING.

The compound effect is huge, remember the woke employees are the "managers" and the HR TEAM EXCLUSIVELY KARENS AND SJW, they move higher and higher up the organisation until saturation occurs and they are all at the top, and all the incels are at the bottom.

yes but the off shoot of his decision SHOWED THAT THE WOKE EMPLOYEES WERE NOT NEEDED because twitter is operating fine without 50% of the fired staff THE PROOF IS ALWAYS IN THE PUDDING.

The compound effect is huge, remember the woke employees are the "managers" and the HR TEAM EXCLUSIVELY KARENS AND SJW, they move higher and higher up the organisation until saturation occurs and they are all at the top, and all the incels are at the bottom.
Yeah pretty much all the incels do all the work for entry level pay and no promotions on the brink of suicide and shitted on everyday by woke superiors, culminating the normies wet dream

Tech company becomes super rich and successful > management gets tired of working in a sausage fest > creates a bunch of bullshit jobs and hires young women for them > young liberal women have increasing say in the company > they demand that the scary inkwell and right-wing content gets taken down > managers comply to please their eyecandy thots > company goes down the drain because more effort is spent catering to women than getting actual work done

@pyroarty infiltrator nigger voted "none"

Tech company becomes super rich and successful > management gets tired of working in a sausage fest > creates a bunch of bullshit jobs and hires young women for them > young liberal women have increasing say in the company > they demand that the scary inkwell and right-wing content gets taken down > managers comply to please their eyecandy thots > company goes down the drain because more effort is spent catering to women than getting actual work done
I like neat logics

Legendary logic ngl. Nailed it!

@Betrayed you calling me the n word out of nowhere is a good example :)

Because black rock (jews)

Yeah but the red pill subreddits were huge and was definitely making money, same with Donald Trump on Twitter.
and those subreddits are anti H1b1 visas. It's more profitable to have the world as an applicant pool than just 1 country.

You could say it's only the jews, but unless there's an actual Ashkenazi jew conspiracy it's probably just foid rights that's the root cause. Our modern culture is pretty much a direct result of greed and feminism

Nope, women and matriarchy are the biggest enablers of consumerism so companies will always side with women, men make money but women spend
Only correct answer , everything else is sfcel cope

@Betrayed you calling me the n word out of nowhere is a good example :)
Infiltrator leftist soyboy detected scared of the N word

I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE GAYS I HATE GAYS I HATE GAYS I HATE WOMENS RIGHTS I HATE WOMENS RIGHTS I HATE WOMENS RIGHTS

Infiltrator leftist soyboy detected scared of the N word

I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE GAYS I HATE GAYS I HATE GAYS I HATE WOMENS RIGHTS I HATE WOMENS RIGHTS I HATE WOMENS RIGHTS
Man, im black i can say it, im not scared of it.

U are the living example of why people hate incels with just one or two interactions, u are ruining our community.

our community.
Niggers are all the same

You want to steal civilization from us, thats why you pretend white people are bad. We build all your roads and hospitals in Africa, America etc.

You just joined. And now you want to steal "our community" from us? This is not your community GrAY

@Betrayed

1- i am a part of this community making it mine

2- i don't hate white people

3- i didn't robbed the community from anyone (this community is gender neutral and has no race and it doesn't have a country)

From what I've seen, there's nothing really special about it tbh, and it seems to be just one more part of the general SJW libtard intersectional bullshit that's pretty much mandatory at those companies. For those types of people, white/male = evil, POC/woman = good. Changes from situation to situation, of course, the leftists have been shitting on curries and India like crazy for years for example, but that's the general rule. If I remember right, the Reddit mod team even openly admitted that they don't care and won't do anything about hate speech against whites or men on the platform, as those aren't "oppressed groups", and that they only care about hate speech against women, blacks/browns, Muslims and Jews (who are the highest-income religious groups in the US, yet according to the white leftists, are still somehow an oppressed minority lol.)

Basically, the SJW leftist hive mind has decided that incels need to be hated since we're all male, as in their worldview, anything all-male is pure evil as it doesn't have any good, "oppressed" women in there. If I remember right, either IT or some other retarded leftist forum once openly admitted that the only problem they have with r/mgtow was them not allowing women there, while they obviously didn't have any problem at all with r/wgtow.

On top of that, the leftist hive mind believes that we are all white supremacists, which, for them, is one more reason why they believe they must completely and utterly hate and oppose us just like they do with anything that helps what they see as "privileged" groups in the West.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

That the community was created as gender neutral before the separation between incels and femcels
You mean stuff like when r/ForeverAloneWomen was created because the fem"cels" on the regular r/ForeverAlone didn't like that the males there were constantly asking them out? Because that really showed who was driving the divide there, lol.

You mean stuff like when r/ForeverAloneWomen was created because the fem"cels" on the regular r/ForeverAlone didn't like that the males there were constantly asking them out? Because that really showed who was driving the divide there, lol.
I wasn't talking by who i was talking that it happened.

I wasn't talking by who i was talking that it happened.
Fair point. Still, it is what it is. The actions of the females who've latched onto this community when it was being formed have perfectly shown why something like this can never be a mixed-gender group. Whenever you try to have something like that, the men there will start complimenting and trying to get together with the women there, while the women will prove the men completely right in everything they are saying about them by rejecting them, despite them being their looksmatches, with the same old bullshit the incels have always been hearing, i.e., "you're creepy" and so on, while continuing to dream of being picked by 8/10+ Chads.

@WorthlessSlavicShit although that's not what I want, there's no use hiding away from the truth. Yeah incel and femcels have basically no chance of going well together.

Tho it would be really nice :owo:

We have a saying here where i live: "one hand washes the other"

@WorthlessSlavicShit although that's not what I want, there's no use hiding away from the truth. Yeah incel and femcels have basically no chance of going well together.

Tho it would be really nice :owo:

We have a saying here where i live: "one hand washes the other"
Indeed it would. Can't disagree with that.