Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kanye West speaks about "them“ again

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Most people / goyim don’t really care about anything that happens outside of their bubble, outside of their personal pleasure. Eat, sleep, consume. That’s all they do. They got brainwashed and mentally castrated and therefore completely subjected.

Bild.jpeg

View: https://youtu.be/cMUFJ7_ylHI

Last edited:
dont care.
Seems like the brainwashing was successful on you. Keep taking heroin and not giving a fuck about anything that’s happening around your personal pleasure. Eat, sleep, consume. Good Goy

Seems like the brainwashing was successful on you. Keep taking heroin and not giving a fuck about anything that’s happening around your personal pleasure. Eat, sleep, consume. Good Goy
You're the one posting about kanye west like anyone here gives a fuck. keep cucking out to the jews, goy.

You're the one posting about kanye west like anyone here gives a fuck. keep cucking out to the jews, goy.
You do give a fuck, why else are you coming on my thread and bothering to comment? You just want to ruin my thread so people don’t listen to me. You are just a Goy-slave of the Jews, nothing else. Go take heroin like you did last week and consume more soy

You do give a fuck, why else are you coming on my thread and bothering to comment? You just want to ruin my thread so people don’t listen to me. You are just a Goy-slave of the Jews, nothing else. Go take heroin like you did last week and consume more soy
@allDead No matter how much you kiss the ass of the Jews, they won’t reward you anyway, you are not relevant enough or useful for them, you will never be rich or famous, you are trying to defend someone who couldn’t care less about you, which makes you a pathetic cuck.

Hang yourself

I care enough to point out that, as usual, your thread is fucking garbage. I don't care about fucking kanye west, apparently you do. You've eaten too much mcdonalds goyfeed and you don't understand nuance anymore. good goy.

w
@allDead No matter how much you kiss the ass of the Jews, they won’t reward you anyway, you are not relevant enough or useful for them, you will never be rich or famous, you are trying to defend someone who couldn’t care less about you, which makes you a pathetic cuck.

Hang yourself
why are you replying to yourself? the jews warped your brain.

How did that refute me rn? How?

„Oh you sound like someone on a videogame Bro chill bro“

Is this all your intellect is able to bring to the table?
Lol I'm not refuting ya. U just sounds paranoid as fuck.

Lol I'm not refuting ya. U just sounds paranoid as fuck.
So you decide to personally attack me, while ignoring everything I say and not refuting anything, alright we got it.

I know well of (((them))); A lot of my family was Palestinian by origin.

At the same time, not much you can really do (except boycott and spread awareness, maybe go off the grid if ur that based).

Haha the guy who made this video is who i named my account after

So you decide to personally attack me, while ignoring everything I say and not refuting anything, alright we got it.
I "attacked" ya bc of what u said dummy.
We? are u gender neutral or an entity?

„I don’t care about the elites wanting to destroy me, stop talking about them, because i don’t care and you only can talk about things that I am personally interested in“

The Jews really deserve to rule over such a scum. Look at this victim, he’s a prey who enjoys getting cucked and castrated by his master

Bild.jpeg

Last edited:
Most people / goyim don’t really care about anything that happens outside of their bubble, outside of their personal pleasure. Eat, sleep, consume. That’s all they do. They got brainwashed and mentally castrated and therefore completely subjected.

View attachment 670230

View: https://youtu.be/cMUFJ7_ylHI

This video got censored by (((Jewtube)))

He thought that he was invincible. Which is what naturally happens when you start earning a lot of money or become rich.

i also have bipolar

the days of the Jews are numbered

You sound like a woman, dummy „sweetie“
Since when are words feminine on the English language, sweetie?

We ain't speaking latin or Spanish or Portuguese or whatever.

didn’t read. Jump in Front of a truck

He thought that he was invincible. Which is what naturally happens when you start earning a lot of money or become rich.
indeed he thought he could fight the Jew jfl. No one can fight the Jew

It's like Adolf Hitler reincarnated into a black man, I think this is great. Jokes aside, the amount of privileged political immunity Jews receive today is absurd and ridiculous where they should be challenged on all fronts. No single group of people should have total immunity from the law, consequences, or their own actions. :feelsjuice: