Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lesbianism is a religion

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
LGBTQIA is the new religion. A lot of soy left winger talkers say”it’s just what the people want, they have a right to do what they “. So why is it built like assembly of beliefs you are either against or for.
That’s why I hate nuns too, past nun is modern day dike.
I like how dudes have become less religious but foids don’t deserve to be able to do this crap.
Burn the fag flags where you see them

Humans never change huh

Y'know u can just not be gay, right? The gay police won't come for ya.

LGBTism is the religion for all soys and the main religion being pushed by corporations and universities

Y'know u can just not be gay, right? The gay police won't come for ya.
kys ITcel LGBT is a cult foid religion and to deny that is denying the blackpill. you sound like an anti-incel libtard

Lgbtq has rotted everything

kys ITcel LGBT is a cult foid religion and to deny that is denying the blackpill. you sound like an anti-incel libtard
What does that have to do with the blackpill? Looks aren't sexuality. The blackpill is real but there's not the gays are doing that affects the blackpill.

What does that have to do with the blackpill? Looks aren't sexuality. The blackpill is real but there's not the gays are doing that affects the blackpill.
you're a bluepiller if you agree with everything the jew media says. LGBT cult followers are all bluepillers

you're a bluepiller if you agree with everything the jew media says. LGBT cult followers are all bluepillers
I'm not agreeing with no Jew I'm just asking u why, why are they bluepillers, why they're affecting the blackpill and why not being homophobic makes me a blue piller.

For not being homophobic, that's new.
Dikes are women, so aren’t people. Gays are a fallen people.
If you support dikes you are humanizing holes and their degeneracy

Yea it’s funny how many of the leftists are atheist or some shit, but legit bow down to everything ultamatrily meaning “what’s foid feels matters.” That’s the new religion. And also they can pretend to be dudes also, but have none of the consequences for their actions. -me lady :soy::foidSoy::bluepill:.

Dikes are women, so aren’t people. Gays are a fallen people.
If you support dikes you are humanizing holes and their degeneracy
Are we against Hypergamy or are we just misogynistic for no reason? If a woman is dating other woman that doesn't affects incels (since they wouldn't date mens anyways)
And gays are just better for us (less competition).

So are u just a bigot for no fucking reason? U just hate people?

Are we against Hypergamy or are we just misogynistic for no reason? If a woman is dating other woman that doesn't affects incels (since they wouldn't date mens anyways)
And gays are just better for us (less competition).

So are u just a bigot for no fucking reason? U just hate people?
InvaderITfakecel :feelssus:

LGBTQIA is the new religion. A lot of soy left winger talkers say”it’s just what the people want, they have a right to do what they “. So why is it built like assembly of beliefs you are either against or for.
That’s why I hate nuns too, past nun is modern day dike.
I like how dudes have become less religious but foids don’t deserve to be able to do this crap.
Burn the fag flags where you see them
I find this really funny, I hate the L-word and don't like to use it in public. you look like a 21st century hippie.

NeverAccept