Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trollers and spammers be like:

Nice IP logger

Those who purposely attempt to gain the attention of IT for no reason other than to give them more fuel for posting on their deluded, hateful echochamber they call a "community" are foolish; the reasons why can be seen below... :feelssus:

It's annoying to see members of this forum constantly giving attention to and stroking the ego of random ITcels who are chronically obsessed with this forum... :feelsUgh:

Not to mention that it inevitably becomes some sort of worship thread if it's about a foid. :feelsjuice:

In fact, I would even say all "responses" to an IT thread made about someone that aren't actually well-formatted arguments be put in the Sewers as well, for the sole purpose of not feeding the attention that IT members want, and so people don't keep edgeposting to get threads made about them on IT so they can make a low-effort "response" afterwards. :feelshehe:

Honestly, if we really wanted to deprive them of content we could easily make the forum private for a month or so and allow no new registrations. :feelswhere:

Those who purposely attempt to gain the attention of IT for no reason other than to give them more fuel for posting on their deluded, hateful echochamber they call a "community" are foolish; the reasons why can be seen below... :feelssus:
Couldn't agree more

if thats a logger im fucked
Its not a goddamn IP logger. But be advised that google and alphabet (advertising wise) are taking ur data when ya click my link.

Last edited:
Its not a goddamn IP logger. But be advised that google and alphabet (for advertising) are taking ur data when ya click my link.
yeah I dont really give a fuck if they take my data and sell it to advertisers and give me something I would probably like to buy

But you couldn't do anything with my IP anyways besides send a DDOS if you wanted because since im a minor they cant do shit to me for the things i say and probably put me in some facility anyway where I will be fed food of a lower quality and perhaps talked to by some psychiatrist if worst is to come

Use the icon with two photos - It will embed supported sites.

yeah I dont really give a fuck if they take my data and sell it to advertisers and give me something I would probably like to buy

But you couldn't do anything with my IP anyways besides send a DDOS if you wanted because since im a minor they cant do shit to me for the things i say and probably put me in some facility anyway where I will be fed food of a lower quality and perhaps talked to by some psychiatrist if worst is to come
Oh brother they can do shit to ya they just need to wait. If the FBI or whatever is the cyber police of ur country wants ya in jail i bet theyll wait until u can go to prison