Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My own state forced me to become incel please help

• Thread starter blackpiller_incel
  • Start date
blackpiller_incel

blackpiller_incel

Part of the Know Bro- Leftist Music Killer
-
I just found out leftist people were snitching on me not to talk to me
And telling girls to stop talking to me.

Please help

I'm not allowed to talk to any women in my city

blackpiller_incel

Mfs rather believe they are being harassed by politicians into ostracization than they are ugly.

What did you do to get the entire state turned against you ?

Damn you must be in the most cucked state in the country for that to happen I never heard that happen before

Yes my last name was used as a target due to soy boy beta activity

Someone from my state wanted to replicate an Elliot Rodger massacre

move somewhere else dumb nigga fr

Then be a right winger the only political side that are sympathetic to incels are the convervatives and the right wingers

Then be a right winger the only political side that are sympathetic to incels are the convervatives and the right wingers

I got black listed from renting a car, they are trying to black list me from blue states

I cant help you

Are you a targeted individual?

High IQ. They're tradcucks but the better option if you're a incel

I know these people they're after me as well believe me it goes way deeper than that, you gotta about the master minds behind this persecution, they have big hooked noses long mid faces, also they sorta look like those goblin bankers from harry potter.
I'm telling you they're behind everything this is a world wide thing don't get fooled those leftists are just puppets

They know who iam

blackpill community IS psychiatric ward without doctors theory confirmed.

I watched all your videos on youtube.

Most autistic men ever. :blackpill:

I know these people they're after me as well believe me it goes way deeper than that, you gotta about the master minds behind this persecution, they have big hooked noses long mid faces, also they sorta look like those goblin bankers from harry potter.
I'm telling you they're behind everything this is a world wide thing don't get fooled those leftists are just puppets
It's the "glass of juice"

Young I'm guessing? This only happens en masse when a lot of people know you, have spent time around you etc. For guys that it's over for, due to not being considered human, you are often very quickly forgotten. I assume a college/uni age? Or a work setting? Your peers are passing on to exclude you yes? This is common for outcast men. However elsewhere, beyond local social confinements, peer level exclusion wont be an issue. While sure, this may not be much of a consideration if you're deemed to be a walking pathogen upon first gaze and therefore already socially barred by most upon said first gaze, there may be wiggle room to start anew with people you've never met and who you, know dont know anyone that wants to perpetuate the problem of their imposed social exclusion upon you.

Young I'm guessing? This only happens en masse when a lot of people know you, have spent time around you etc. For guys that it's over for, due to not being considered human, you are often very quickly forgotten. I assume a college/uni age? Or a work setting? Your peers are passing on to exclude you yes? This is common for outcast men. However elsewhere, beyond local social confinements, peer level exclusion wont be an issue. While sure, this may not be much of a consideration if you're deemed to be a walking pathogen upon first gaze and therefore already socially barred by most upon said first gaze, there may be wiggle room to start anew with people you've never met and who you, know dont know anyone that wants to perpetuate the problem of their imposed social exclusion upon you.

No low key connections.

Well if u made a catfish video and put yourself in this type of situation i can't blame u more. Just move to other state or face the consequences of ur acts like a man would.

Well if u made a catfish video and put yourself in this type of situation i can't blame u more. Just move to other state or face the consequences of ur acts like a man would.

Idk my long term inceldom.

Plus I wanted to understand the Chad life style

Idk my long term inceldom.

Plus I wanted to understand the Chad life style
Ok i can understand what ur needs now I'm sorry for being rude. But the normies are not going to understand, the best thing to do now is move stateS if u can.

leave USA

Cope I have been identified by these people, they literally are black listing me from going to another place in fear of repercussions

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back