Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Male Rape - The Real Rape Culture + 5 out of 6 men should not be in Prison

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful
★★★★★

Reynhard_Sinaga.jpg

Reynhard Sinaga is a serial rapist
who was convicted of 159 sex offenses, including 136 rapes of young men
[1]

Introduction​

A lonely voice cries in the cyber steppe. For you, the gecko shall rise once more. Our anonymous thread requester wanted me to warn all you sub4 twinks. There has been a slew of articles about ethnics raping young men [2]-[3]-[4]-[5]. I advise you to carry a hammer. This is not unusual behavior for ethnic migrants, sexual abuse of boys is common in the middle east. In Afghanistan for example, it is known as "Bacha bazi [6]." Another user and residential rape expert, @veryrare has also confirmed to me that in his area of the middle east, sexual abuse of men is a problem.

The rapist under the title of this thread escaped the dragnet of justice for two whole years, in which he sodomized 100s of men. Why was he not caught sooner? Could there be systemic biases against men in our justice system? In this thread, I will lay out that rape culture does in fact exist, but only for men. As usual, I will give some historical background, as that's just something I am into. Let's go.

Lets go boys

Men - The Real Victims of Rape Culture​

Women like to go on about how it was legally permissible in the past to rape women. However, actual research uncovers the opposite. In many countries, like Wales, England, and India, there were or are still no legal ramifications for sexually assaulting a man [7]-[8]-[9]. And in cases where some laws have been drawn up, these deliberately define rape only in the "penetrative" sense, meaning, only anal, vaginal and oral sex are counted as rape [10].

Naturally, this completely excludes female on male rape - "forced to penetrate" rape from statistics, which may explain why the data seems so skewed in favor of women, with 90% of the victims being female, and 90% of the perpetrators being male. By the legal definitions of rape in most countries, all women but only only gay men can be rape victims.

This constitutes a real example of rape culture - a systemic bias that excludes men from being recognized as rape victims. Further, thanks to heroic figure and lit-erotica cunnisseur @WorthlessSlavicShit, we are also privy to studies of the fact that women do in fact rape [11]-[12]-[13]-[14]-[15]-[16]-[17]. Despite these insane numbers, there is almost no research on female perpetrators of sexual assault [18]. But for men, this inverses and there is almost no research into male victims of sexual assault, or as this study puts it [19]:

It is estimated that the help and support for male victims is over 20 years behind that of female victims. Furthermore, male victims have fewer resources and greater stigma with female sexual assault victims. Approximately 20–25% of female sexual assault incidents are reportedly reported in the United Kingdom (UK)]. For instances of AMSV, it is anticipated that this statistic is far lower. Prior to 1994, the United Kingdom’s legal definition of rape was restricted to instances of forceful or unconsented vaginal penetration, thus excluding male victims . Instances of forced or unconsented anal penetration fell under the legal definition of “buggery”, which was punishable by a significantly lighter fine.

There is also research that talks of equal numbers of men and women being victimized statistically when it comes to sexual violence [20]. The fact that male victims of sexual assault are not taken serious by legal authorities is also known [21]. I will finish the section with this quote from this study from 2021 [22]:

Yet male rape is rarely reported and frequently minimized, as will be shown by the 2010 CDC National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey as well as other sources in this paper which will show that male rape happens about as often as female rape, and possibly exceeds it. Evidence also shows that 80% of those who rape men are women. Reconsidering stereotypes of the rape of men is an important part of rethinking masculinity. Among these stereotypes is the assumption that male rape is rare, as well as assumptions about the experience of male rape victims. The goal of this paper is to show that male rape is a prevalent problem and that the victims endure the same emotional and psychological after-effects as female rape victims.

The under-reporting of female crime and over-reporting of male crime mentioned in the above studies is nothing new. Even in the 1600s, England was called the "paradise of women" for it's lenient stance on female criminality [23]. Yet again, we are left wondering how women can claim that their gender faced systemic oppression in the past.

Many of us are of course familiar with the "slap on the wrist" attitude modern courts have for female sex offenders who abuse minors [24], or even women who stab people in the chest [25]. However, some of us may be surprised to learn that this is nothing new. Even in the early 20th century, a women could get away with battering her husband, even multiple times, and publicly brag about it [26], exactly like this 2024 case of a woman battering her husband with a baseball bat and "dodging jail [27]."

In another historic example from 1906, the woman in question beat her husband with a horsewhip twice and boasted about it publicly [28]. In-fact, the excesses granted to women by the law were so grievous, that contemporary MRA's rose up and wrote whole tracts on the problem, such as the book "The Legal Subjection of Men" by Belfort Bax from 1908 [29]. Modern research also lines up with contemporary accounts of male victims being discriminated against in 19th century England [30].

Lots has been written on the myth of historic patriarchy and female historic oppression, even on this forum [31]-[32]-[33]-[34]-[35]-[36]. If anyone is curious, I suggest checking out the "Additional Reading/Watching" section at the bottom of the thread, where I will mention some well sourced books, websites and YouTube channels. The Reasons for why scientists and the public ignores all these historic and contemporary evidences of female violence and sexual aggression has been tackled in other threads, replies and articles [37]-[38]-[39]-[40].

Now, I want to end this section on another example of historic male oppression. I already showed that men had, and still have no legal protection from rape by women. Historically, it was even worse. Until the early 1900s, men could be legally kidnapped and sold, even in the western world. In the 1700s, the British government used "impressment" to staff its boats [41]. Essentially, a gang of hired thugs would wander the streets and just kidnap able bodied men, and force them to serve on the notoriously hellish British navy vessels. Sexual assault was not uncommon on these ships, especially against young cabinboys. Even Admiral Nelson supposedly sodomized his cabin boy.

Worse than this though, was another practice called "shanghaiing" or "crimping" which was only gradually phased out, until it's eventual abolishment in 1915 [42]. Essentially, people made money by kidnapping huge numbers of men and selling them as sailors, sometimes 100 men at a time. How did they accomplish this? Guys, it was literally P.Diddy shit. Read this story of how an infamous "crimper" called James Kelly roofied 100 men and sold them into slavery [43]:

In the early 1870s, Kelly was reported to have shanghaied 100 men for three understaffed ships in a single evening. Renting the paddle steamer Goliath, he announced that he was hosting a free booze cruise to celebrate his "birthday", and to say "thank you" to his fellow crimps and runners who had helped him through the years. After leaving port, his bartenders served opium-laced whiskey to his guests, who were then offloaded to the waiting ships. His greatest concern – returning from a well-publicized event with a boat devoid of revelers – was alleviated by a stroke of luck, when he learned that the Yankee Blade had struck a rock and was sinking. After rescuing everyone on board, he simply resumed the celebration, and those on the waterfront were none the wiser upon his return.

Another infamous crimper was Joseph Kelly. The reason I bring him up is because it says this on his article [44]:

"By his own account, he Shanghaied about 2,000 men and women during his 15-year career, beginning in 1879...Kelly was never arrested for crimping because it was not illegal at the time."

Again, men could literally be legally kidnapped and sold into slavery until the early 20th century. Yet women have the audacity to claim they were the sole victim group back then. Anyway, moving on.​

5/6 Male UK Prisoners would be free if they were Women​

@lifefuel may be interested in this, he has talked about this before. Basically, in the UK, three times more men than women get sentenced. But there are 20 times more men in prison than women. Something does not add up. Even after trying to account for factors such as men on average committing more violent acts than women, the bias does not disappear. Worse even, it turns out that women are not even less violent than men when it comes to crime LOL. I quote from the post [45] :

I wonder how many people know that the most common reason for a woman to be arrested is for violence?
Or that, combining violence and sexual offences, the proportion of men and women arrested is essentially the same (34.4% and 34.9%, ref.2 Table 3.03).

As it turns out, a huge number of imprisoned men, according to the author five out of six, would not be captive if judged by the same standards as women.
Just think about this, 5 out of 6 men would not be in prison if they were treated like women [46]-[47]. That's wiggity wack.​

Conclusion​

This thread could have been a whole book. However, books have already been written on this subject, it's just that nobody gives a fuck, for precisely the reasons these books outline. Nobody cares about men. There is a clear, verifiable bias against male victims of rape, crime, and domestic violence. This bias skews public perception of men and makes the male gender out to be the perpetual aggressor, and women the perpetual victim. Reality contradicts this. Anyway. If you have read so far, HURRAY! You made it! Below, you find all my sources listed in order of appearance, and after that, additional reading material if I piqued your interest in this topic.​

Sources​

[1] Wikipedia Article on Reynhard Sinaga
[2] 18 year old polish male raped by refugee
[3] London Teenage boy raped by refugee
[4] Migrant rapes 10 year old boy in swimming pool
[5] Illegal Migrant accused of raping 10 year old boy in Mississippi

[6] Wikipedia Article on Bachi Bazi - Sexual Abuse of boys in the middle east
[7] Male rape: survivors, support and the law in late twentieth-century England and Wales
[8] These men say women raped them - but the law doesn't agree
[9] India - BNS excludes sexual offense against men
[10] Reddit thread pointing out biased definition of rape in government report

[11] Thread: "Insane female on male rape figures in European study"
[12] Thread: "Two studies Women frequently participate in gang rapes as perpetrators, and in the US, there's a gang rape done just by women every 3 days"
[13] Thread: "Approximately 17% of heterosexual women have sexually coerced a man sometime during their lifetime."
[14] Thread: "Official EU survey from 2014 33% - of non-partner physical assaults on women include other women as perpetrators"
[15] Thread: "26%-30% of heterosexual men, gays and lesbians have raped someone, while heterosexual women probably don't understand how much they rape"

[16] Thread: "1.6% (South) and 7.1% (East) of the women reported using physical force, the threat of physical force, or a weapon to obtain sexual contact with a man"
[17] Thread: "In a small study of 10th grade South African adolescents, 40 percent of boys reported receiving gifts or money for sex (Frank et al., 2008)"
[18] Thread: "There's so little research into female-perpetrated sexual assaults that we still aren't sure what traits predict it."
[19] Male Victims of Sexual Assault: A Review of the Literature
[20] The sexual victimization of men in America: new data challenge old assumptions

[21] The male victim of sexual assault
[22] On the Sexual Assault of Men
[23] Study mentioning how England in the 1700s was considered "The Paradise of Women"
[24] Court releases Female Schoolteacher without punishment after she had sex with a 16 year old
[25] Fakenham woman is spared jail after stabbing man in chest

[26] Wife Brags To Judge About Beating Her Husband For Fifth Time During Trial 1900
[27] Woman doges Jail after battering husband with baseball bat
[28] Woman Horsewhips Husband and Boasts About It Newspaper in Second Incident of Man Whippings 1906
[29] Belfort Bax - "The Legal Subjection of Men"
[30] "A Shocking State of Domestic Unhappiness": Male Victims of Female Violence and the Courts in Late Nineteenth Century Stafford

[31] Sewers thread infodump on myth of historical female oppression
[32] Myth of Historic Wife Beating - Husbands were punished for wife beating AND being beaten by their wife
[33] Women initially fought tooth and nail to leave the workforce, not join it
[34] Women initially opposed female rights
[35] Domestic Violence against women was never allowed

[36] More evidence domestic violence was taboo historically
[37] Anti-Male Research bias exposed
[38] Research Paper on how Misandry, not Misogyny is rampant in Academia
[39] Reply in one of my threads where I summed up data which suggests women have very strong in-group bias compared to men
[40] Wikipedia article on the "women are wonderful" effect, an observable, cross cultural positive bias for women

[41] Wikipedia article on impressment
[42] Wikipedia article on "shanghaiing," also called "crimping"
[43] Wikipedia article on James Kelly, the notorious "crimper"
[44] Wikipedia article on Joseph Kelly, another famous crimper
[45] 5 in 6 Men? A Response to Ally Fogg

[46] More on the anti-male crime-sentencing disparity
[47] Sex Bias in Criminal Justice

Additional Reading/Watching​

Books (click for download):

- William Collins - The Empathy Gap, Male Disadvantages and the Mechanisms of Their Neglect
- Martin van Creveld - The Privileged Sex
- Belfort Bax - The Legal Subjection of Men
- Helen Gavin, Theresa Porter - Female Aggression
- David Thomas - Not Guilty, The Case in the Defense of Men

Websites:

- greenpill.net - Marriage as Economic Slavery
- greenpill.net - The Sex War
- greenpill.net - Patriarchy D'oh
- r/MensRights subreddit - A compilation of evidence debunking feminist historical revisionism.
- r/MensRights subreddit - Women do not attempt suicide more
- mrachivist.com
- Josef Swetnam and pamphlets from the time of the Jacobean antifeminist controversy

YouTube Channels:

- A Shield for Men
- R.P. Mentor Tokyo Channel

Interesting threads on this forum:

- compilation of threads that are not in must-read but valuable IMO
- thread on female on male domestic violence in "tradiational patriarchial societies" by @WorthlessSlavicShit
- Victimized employees are seen as bullies despite exemplary performance, actual bullies get a pass
- if you are into dumpster diving, this sewers thread of mine has interesting stuff about debunking traditionalism

Other threads and replies by me:

- Masculinity is an actual social construct and more
- Females are Psychopaths
- Men don't initiate contact with women, women initiate contact with men
- Why Blackpilling Normies Always Fails and how most Incels are not Blackpilled
- Normies view Victim as Bully - The truth about "Just Punch The Bully in the Face"

- Normies support pedophiles if they are good looking, a case example
- Normie Moral Relativism Example #21321321 - Worshiping Rotting Corpses is Fine if its your "Culture"
- People don't Care about Drama and their actions Prove it + Media Representation of Men
- Thoughts on Narcissism, Child Abuse and Female Power
- Compilation of @Atavistic Autist threads on fallacies in CBT theory

Tags​

@Seahorsecel - rapes people that deny male rape
@WorthlessSlavicShit - rape commando
@Chudpreet - member of the upper 100 rapers
@Cybersex is our hope - based slayer of tradcons
@veryrare - shia rape expert - "if her age is on the clock, she is ready for the cock"

@Sergeant Kelly - "Dont thank me, thank rape."
@Stupid Clown - DoA Volleyball Gentleman
@SmhChan - his eyes have seen too much, but his dick is still hard
@yeetbender.belgrade - once there was a spinning thing, and monkeys hung out there, and they were well hung as well
@Izayacel - Reaction :dafuckfeels: Analysis :bigbrain: Verdict :smonk:

@VideoGameCoper - Sierra Leone child soldier posting from nokia phone
@reveries - the ultimate warrior minus diabetes and roids
@DarkStar - Benson, Arizona
@AustrianMogger - half man, half weeb
@lazy_gamer_423 - the brawn of the operation

Proof that all thugs are secretly gay

Dnr because nigger didn't tag me of all people:feelsUgh:

I'll read it later. Looks like a superb post as usual.

man i wanna say something funny but they gon ban me

Here before moved to must read

the only rape jokes that are allowed is if it includes boys and men, even in cartoons there is male rape jokes, from a young age we are told if we get raped is nothing for than a joke.

When i brought up this fact and said this should be talked about more, feminist and leftist said boys dont have feelings and could not get raped, big reason i started to hate the left and feminists.

perfect example off actual rape culture

Last edited:
Absolutely insane that sexual assault on men isn't taken seriously, yet it's taken so seriously for women. I'd argue that if a straight man got raped by a gay man, that it's so much more damaging than if a female got raped by a man, since a man getting raped by a man is so unnatural and frankly absolutely disturbing and unimaginably traumatic.

Even sexual assault on men done by women should be taken as seriously as male sexual assault on women. I'm sick of society letting women get away with everything, while men get punished merely for existing.

I remember back in 9th grade, a perfect example of gynocentrism that will always be memorable to me. It was a half day in school, which means that I was supposed to bring all my books for all the classes out of my locker. I forgot it was a half day, and only brought my morning books. When I got to class, I asked the teacher if I could go get my stuff. He said yes, but to hurry up, and when I came back, and handed in the homework, he deducted 20 points because I was "unprepared" for class. I literally came back with my stuff in 3 minutes after I left to go get it.

I hated that despite me being a straight A student that never missed a thing, he had no sympathy. But, here is the real ragefuel part.

A while later, a girl made the EXACT SAME MISTAKE AS ME, but when she asked to go get it, he calmly told her to go get it and didn't rush her. In my head there, I was beginning to realize how different women and men are treated. She came back with it, and he gave her a 100% on it. She wasn't even nearly as good of a student as me, but was forgiven just for being female.

I've seen many other examples of shit like this since then, but it's just ridiculous to what extent this applies to all areas of life, not just some stupid homework assignment.

This is why incels (especially short ones) should gymmax. There's going to be more of this shit happening in the future and society doesn't give a fuck.

There have been guys who've grabbed my ass in school and when I told the teachers. None of them did shit. If it happened to a foid, police would be involved.

Great post, read every word. I would like to add on.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160323160542/http://malesurvivor.org/myths.html (Scroll down to get to da good stuff)

One notion is that males are less traumatized by the abuse experience than females are; this includes the belief that males are less negatively affected. Studies show that the long-term effects are damaging for either sex and males may especially be more damaged by social stigma and disbelief of their victimization. It is noted by Eogan and Richardson that male victims tend to feel more intense anger than female victims, while both go through similar feelings of distress after the rape. Frazier (1993) studied 74 male and 1,380 female rape victims. She found that the depression and hostility are more profound on male victims immediately post-rape than on female victims.
The suicide rate for sexually abused males is 14 to 15 times higher than for other males. McDonald and Tijerino found in their research that some participants state that there were occasions on which they felt so bad that they engaged in self-harming behaviors, including suicide attempts, and/or had suicidal thoughts. There is also a study that shows that rape victims are 4.1 times more likely to contemplate suicide and 13 times more likely to attempt suicide than non-crime victims.
Completely destroys the "Men enjoy rape and it doesn't affect them" notion.

Male victims received more ancillary injuries and were more likely to be threatened with a weapon by the perpetrator. The symptoms and injuries most frequently noted are tension headaches, ulcers, nausea, colitis, abrasions to the throat, black eyes and broken bones. The study by Stermac and colleagues (2004) noted that 45% of male victims who went to a hospital sexual assault centre had some type of physical injury (25% soft tissue, 20% lacerations)

JFL at tradcons who think having 20% more upper body mass somehow makes you impervious to all physical attacks and harm.

Imo, circumcision is male child rape as well. Its potential " Benefits" are all pseudoscientific. In the past, circumcision was the mark of a slave.

Here are some sources for my claims:
https://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/ (Read their pamphlet on the bottom right, kinda hidden but it has good data)
“Medicalized” circumcision in the
U.S. started in 1870 as an anti-mas-
turbation punishment for teenagers
invented by doctors, and has yet to be
proven as an effective health measure.
There is no valid diagnosis, no conserva-
tive treatment plan, no histology, no
pathology, and no urgent need for ampu-
tation of healthy, nerve-dense tissue.
At best it is cosmetic; at worst it is
a mutilation, and never therapeutic
for a neonate. Not a single medical
society worldwide recommends
it – not the AMA, not the AAP,
not ACOG, not RACP, not the
BMA, not ACS.
Only the U.S. cir-
cumcises infants
routinely for non-
religious reasons.
Debunks the whole "Butt... What about hygiene? :feelstastyman: larp."
❛What about
a hygiene benefit?

If we circumcise 100,000 boys
we allegedly prevent 900 transient, cur-
able UTIs (0.9 percent – many possibly
iatrogenic; some even diagnostic) and
one penile cancer case, in an 80-year-old
(American Cancer Society statistics).
We have also caused between 1,000
complications (one percent, AAP stats) or
5,000 to 7,000 complications (five to seven
percent, British urology stats) including
hundreds of permanent, sexually crip-
pling, botched circumcisions and at least
one death. The STD studies are murky
and inconclusive and do not suggest pro-
phylaxis worth even the immediate risk,
let alone the lifetime losses.
❛He had congenital
phimosis & adhesions

A neonate’s foreskin is natu-
rally attached to the glans
by a synechia, the balano-pre-
putial lamina. That membrane
is there for good reasons and we
should respect it the way we re-
spect the female hymen.
It is not an adhesion, nor re-
dundant, nor a birth defect. Its
function is to protect the sensi-
tive glans during infancy and it
will naturally separate as the
infant matures. The glans is a
mucoid internal organ, like an
eyeball. It should stay moist
and protected.
Many babies also DIE from failed circumcisions,

Contrary to popular belief: circumcision DOES NOT prevent HIV!

I remember reading that FGM also has some *potential* health benefits, can't link to that though. The only reason why circumcision is not criminalized is because of systemic and widespread misandry, justified by pseudoscientific rubbish.

There have been guys who've grabbed my ass in school and when I told the teachers. None of them did shit. If it happened to a foid, police would be involved.
I can relate. I was grabbed and touched frequently by one teacher when I was still in school. He wouldn't dare to lay hands on a female student, not ever.

Last edited: