Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to start educating young men about rape

Simping for Normscum and chad is whats actually cucked here, supporting people who despise you is fundamentally cucked, and oh, btw, youre a kid diddling faggot if you change this message

Simping for Normscum and chad is whats actually cucked here, supporting people who despise you is fundamentally cucked, and oh, btw, youre a kid diddling faggot if you change this message
Stacy isn’t gonna let u hit bro

Youre fundamentally a FAGGOT if you dont fantasize for a hot foid to take what she wants from you. (Aka risk everything just to have a taste of you, to feel your manhood.)

Imagine this foid wanted to "rape" you and do shit with you, Youre a fucking queer if you would actually resist.

Youre fundamentally a FAGGOT if you dont fantasize for a hot foid to take what she wants from you. (Aka risk everything just to have a taste of you.)

Imagine this foid wanted to "rape" you and do shit with you, Youre a fucking queer if you would actually resist.
View attachment 1284147
Whatever you say Malala

Stacy isn’t gonna let u hit bro
Youre retarded if you think we are even doing any form of foid worship, youre essentially chimping out for chad woes here, aka chad worship, go suck Sandman MGTOW's dick if youre gonna do that shit.

I’d love a source for this if you have 1 because it will be useful against feminists

Around 95% of male rape is not reported

View attachment 1284137
Around 95% of male rape is not reported
Thanks mate , I’ll give it a read. When did these studies come out?

You worship the holy mogger and cry for his so called "problems", for example "Im being lusted after by so many foids wah wah wah!!!:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:).
Its pointless arguing with him, he is very dense lowiqcel

“But bro! There problems are irrelevant because they get Heccin pussy!”
They really are jfl, this is an incel forum not a sexhavers forum

Don't use pepper spray on you're rape victims became you'll get some on you while trying to kiss her.

And the screaming is less about the rape and more about the spray

Lets be honest, as long as the foid in question isnt fat or very ugly looking, 99% of men wouldnt care if they got raped

Let’s say a girl got you drunk as fuck , drugged you and then you had sex.
my view on this is that, this is natural. penis inside the vagina. this is natural and there is nothing wrong with it.
TRUE RAPE is to be forcefully violated to doing something that is NOT NATURAL.
for example if a man forcefully fucks a woman, there is nothing wrong with it, because its nature.
if a woman forcefully fucks a man, its not rape because its natural.

BUT if a man forcefully violates another man, THAT IS UNNATURAL AND DISGUSTING. THIS IS RAPE.
IF A WOMAN FORCEFULLY VIOLATES ANOTHER WOMAN, THAT IS UNNATURAL, THAT IS RAPE.

i’d bet most men are raped by other men which is why male rape is rarely spoken about. foid on male rape is rare as is bc girls are weak asl and can basically only rape if it’s a little boy or under the influence of drugs. if a man were to talk about getting raped by a man, he’d be call a faggot lol

i’d bet most men are raped by other men which is why male rape is rarely spoken about. foid on male rape is rare as is bc girls are weak asl and can basically only rape if it’s a little boy or under the influence of drugs. if a man were to talk about getting raped by a man, he’d be call a faggot lol
Not true. @Seahorsecel disproved this

You will be arrested for rape just for saying "hi"

we need to educate young men about [r]APEs cuz they can't tell gorilla from chimp.

Surprisingly not very many men on here have been falsely accused of rape. I am one of the very few.
I had a friend who was accused by a girl in highschool of rape (I’m literally not joking) fortunately no one believed her because we were in HIGHSCHOOL.

If its not penetration its not rape

If a woman forcibly shoved something up a mans ass or drugged him and dildo him then yes that would be rape
Why not?
Exactly

Theres plenty of truecels who got in prison on light sentences but either their cellmate or got in debt with some thugmaxxed Tyrone serving life

And they literally bled out from that shit or internal bleeding hell no
My sympathies extend to them as well.

To be honest I do not like Chad or Normies too much. Not out of sexual jealousy but because they have mistreated me in the past. I am an MRA because discriminatory laws affect me and other incels as well. Such as the draft, MGM, etc.

Rename yourself Chad Worshipper Kang, female on male rape is literally a chad problem lol.
Women are the biggest oppressors of men (Especially incels) and their privileges should be leveled to that of men. Why should they get any extra rights over us?
Youre fundamentally a FAGGOT if you dont fantasize for a hot foid to take what she wants from you. (Aka risk everything just to have a taste of you, to feel your manhood.)

View attachment 1284147

I do not want to be touched/violated without my consent. That doesn't make me a gay/queer.

I like eating food, but I do not like being force-fed.

Yeh, I mean you always have some normies downplaying the situation when a foid teacher rapes a young student. Normies come out and say "where were these teachers, when I was in school?!"

Some normies give based responses though, theyre not all dumb as bricks, when it comes to these topics.

Yeh, I mean you always have some normies downplaying the situation when a foid teacher rapes a young student. Normies come out and say "where were these teachers, when I was in school!"

Some normies give based responses though, theyre not all dumb as bricks, when it comes to these topics.
Exactly. It’s a manifestation of how gynocentric our society is

Can you share your story?