Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Misandry, Not Misogyny, is Rampant in Society (Study)

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
★★
Analysis finds that across the board, there is pro-female bias in society.

- research findings that report favorably on male traits are viewed as less credible
- research that reports unfavorably on women is viewed as less credible
- pro-female bias is deliberately misconstrued as being harmful to women (lul)
- etc.

Water wet stuff for any astute blackpiller.

Study:

@lifefuel @WorthlessSlavicShit @NorthernWind

Water has now been discovered as wet

Water has now been discovered as wet
Watereverywhere

Nobody wants non chad males

misandry only exists for sub 8 in society

thank you, will check out
If you don't know him, he is usually more focused on race differences and related topics, but he did and does sometimes touch on pretty much any taboo topic, sex differences and misandry amongst them.

View: https://twitter.com/KirkegaardEmil/status/1514020898835156992

If you don't know him, he is usually more focused on race differences and related topics, but he did and does sometimes touch on pretty much any taboo topic, sex differences and misandry amongst them.

View: https://twitter.com/KirkegaardEmil/status/1514020898835156992

thank you, this is so interesting! :feelsaww:

Nice to see you back in full form right after being unbanned:feelsokman:.

Women just love being victims.

Nice to see you back in full form right after being unbanned:feelsokman:.
thx! nice to be back! :feelsaww:
ive also read some of your recent threads with great interest.
I really liked the one showing the ridiculous sexual coercion rates among normies.
Also, the other one from June showing that domestic abusers are violent in general and such, and don't hide their sadism until they have secured their victim in a relationship, as perpetuated by society.

thx! nice to be back! :feelsaww:
ive also read some of your recent threads with great interest.
I really liked the one showing the ridiculous sexual coercion rates among normies.
Also, the other one from June showing that domestic abusers are violent in general and such, and don't hide their sadism until they have secured their victim in a relationship, as perpetuated by society.
Yeah, those are some of the ones I'm really glad to have put together and out there. Glad you liked them:feelsYall::feelsokman:.

This world is inherently gynocentric.
There is no escape from it ( except suicide or being a lone, forest monk because monastic organizations serve society's interests ).
Soyciety forces you to serve female interests because they gave birth to you.
But I never knew female warmth. I was born and lived in hateful atmosphere where women were bitter.
I need a mommy-girlfriend first if society wants me to contribute.

This world is inherently gynocentric.
There is no escape from it ( except suicide or being a lone, forest monk because monastic organizations serve society's interests ).
Soyciety forces you to serve female interests because they gave birth to you.
But I never knew female warmth. I was born and lived in hateful atmosphere where women were bitter.
I need a mommy-girlfriend first if society wants me to contribute.
LOL
same same
my mom was very cold, even my sister said so.
Maybe thats why i cant really simp or feel that much for foids.
If I ever got with a foid she would have to be replacement momma and cuddle me and be really nice.
I want milky :(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back