Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men don't Initiate Sex - An age old Fable quickly dismantled with Quotes (short thread)

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
"Most of the damage women do is indirect. If she only bats her eyes to induce a guy into a fight,
nobody's going to blame her. Women do a lot of things that provoke and trigger responses in
men. But nobody seems able to see that."
- Herb Goldberg, Ph D., author of The Hazards of Being
Male, in an interview with Jack Kammer, December 2, 1990
“Women chat happily, send sexually explicit signals and encourage the man’s attention, even if
they have absolutely no interest in him. This gives a woman time to assess a man, says [Karl
Grammer of the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Urban Ethology in Vienna, who studied 45
male-female pairs of strangers in their teens and early twenties]… Importantly, the women also
seemed to control the encounter – what the women did had a direct effect on what the men did
next. ‘You can predict male behaviour from female behaviour but not the other way around,’
says Grammer”
– New Scientist Magazine (London), February 14, 2001

Cary (1976) discovered that the woman, through eye contact,
controlled the course of interaction with a male stranger, both in the laboratory and in singles'
bars. Perper (1985) gave a detailed description of courtship, stressing an escalation-response
process in which women play a key role in escalation or deescalation. The steps in this process
are approach, turn, first touch, and steady development of body synchronization. (Note: This is
similar to mating behaviour in other mammals, like rats).

Research has shown, therefore, that the cultural myth that the man is always the sexual aggressor,
pressing himself on a reluctant woman, is incorrect.​

-- Courtship Signaling and Adolescents: "Girls
Just Wanna Have Fun"? Monica M. Moore, Ph.D.Department of behavioral and Social Sciences,

CONCLUSION:
1. the best indicator of attractiveness is female attention. If you get pussy, your attractive. No need to think about NT-Pill or other retarded shit
2. Women initiate and control the entire process, you can't do shit. Hence threads like the one linked below are obsolete:

3. Dating, Mating and Social Life is not a choice. People flock to you or not.
4. Briffaults law, paraphrasing: The female not the male controls every aspect of social life.

For further talk on how women absolutely destroy men in terms of social power, read my thread:

Wait so a woman talking to me at work is lifefuel?

Interesting thread

Wait so a woman talking to me at work is lifefuel?
no, it means women want something from you, either utility or sex. In ur case probably utility because your replying to a thread on a fucking retard forum made by another hyperretard so you are 100% ugly and deformed as fuck, sorry.

but yeah, your experience proves the point: Women initiate to get men to do stuff for them, or they make men believe they initiated later by gaslighting them about what actually happened. My dad literally thinks he got my mom somehow. Meanwhile the actual story is this:
My dad was incel as fuck, only got laid like 1 time in his earlry 20s with a fat bitch.
Then in his late 20s, he worked in a furniture shop and my mom put a chocolate bar in back of his pants while he was standing on a ladder.

If you think this is cute and a sign of genuine female attraction you are a mental retard and should be executed by firing squad.
She later said to me and my sister, i only married your dad because i thought he would be rich.
She went through all the cult initiation stages with him, lovebombing, withdrawing affection, then making demands.
She was also a single mom wiht 2 kids lookign for a provider at that point.

The point is, to this day my dad does not think he got manipulated into supporting a psychopathic single mom with 2 kids even though my mom has openly admited, in his presence, to manipulating him into supporting her.

Men are not in control of shit. So when foids talk to you at work, this is the foid equivalent of you lifting a box. But instead of using their own body, they are using your body to lift the box. Keep that mind.

Yeah all of this is true. Which is why approaching women as a man is pointless, unless you are so attractive to the point that a huge portion of women find you attractive already.

no, it means women want something from you, either utility or sex. In ur case probably utility because your replying to a thread on a fucking retard forum made by another hyperretard so you are 100% ugly and deformed as fuck, sorry.

but yeah, your experience proves the point: Women initiate to get men to do stuff for them, or they make men believe they initiated later by gaslighting them about what actually happened. My dad literally thinks he got my mom somehow. Meanwhile the actual story is this:
My dad was incel as fuck, only got laid like 1 time in his earlry 20s with a fat bitch.
Then in his late 20s, he worked in a furniture shop and my mom put a chocolate bar in back of his pants while he was standing on a ladder.

If you think this is cute and a sign of genuine female attraction you are a mental retard and should be executed by firing squad.
She later said to me and my sister, i only married your dad because i thought he would be rich.
She went through all the cult initiation stages with him, lovebombing, withdrawing affection, then making demands.
She was also a single mom wiht 2 kids lookign for a provider at that point.

The point is, to this day my dad does not think he got manipulated into supporting a psychopathic single mom with 2 kids even though my mom has openly admited, in his presence, to manipulating him into supporting her.

Men are not in control of shit. So when foids talk to you at work, this is the foid equivalent of you lifting a box. But instead of using their own body, they are using your body to lift the box. Keep that mind.
I work minimum wage job earning less then 10k and live parents
I dunno know what she wants kek

Yeah all of this is true. Which is why approaching women as a man is pointless, unless you are so attractive to the point that a huge portion of women find you attractive already.
tell that to users who make threads about nt being true and shit

I work minimum wage job earning less then 10k and live parents
I dunno know what she wants kek
lmao that used to be me before i attempted sui
getting simulatenously tortured by ppl at my job, my parents, and people at the school i had to go to for my job
like lmao i cant imagine ur pain, waging and living with parents

tell that to users who make threads about nt being true and shit

lmao that used to be me before i attempted sui
getting simulatenously tortured by ppl at my job, my parents, and people at the school i had to go to for my job
like lmao i cant imagine ur pain, waging and living with parents
Its so bad

Its so bad
any prospects of neeting, getting diagnosis for mental health for neetbux, or something like this? you dont have to do it, but as future security if you reach low point in terms of mental health
iz best to get diagnosis early in life

personally I couldnt do it. I just couldnt. I have autism too. So i ran away from 2 jobs, was in mental hospita. 2nd wagie job i tried to rope and became homeless. Now im on welfare. I cant do that shit, its raw torture.

I hope it gets better for you ngl

At the point where a majority of women find you attractive you dont have to approach because foids throw themselves at chad regularly. Approaching women as anybody else other than chad and tyrone is also a waste of time since foids now will make it obvious if theres any interest at all. Foids are always in control. :feelswhat:

I would tend to agree with this hypothesis. The minority of women I've interacted with at work struck up the conversation either about work or personal stuff. Keep in mind most of these women are either married with kids or lesbicanos.

I would tend to agree with this hypothesis. The minority of women I've interacted with at work struck up the conversation either about work or personal stuff. Keep in mind most of these women are either married with kids or lesbicanos.
yeah its just that people project that women dont have agency or are not proactive because of neoteny - they look like children, puppies, kittens...
this adds to female-hypoagency. Women also try everything in their power to exploit this effect further, using makeup, acting childish or helpless etc...
this provokes men into action beyond what is necessary (male-hyperagency).

The origin of the behaviors however, is always women. They give the signal, men just wait for it. You can sometimes see this at a high level, where a woman will only make a small gesture, like a glance, a word, and the husband or bf will instantly know what to do and execute a complex set of actions.

For example like lets say there is a wife and husband named Martha (cuz i want to fuck martha stewart :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:) and Phillip.
The wife will do something and she gets frustrated.
All she says is "phillip...?"
And he will instantly drop whatever he is doing and come over and check and help her.

As a man you cant do that. Like imagine he was installing a sink and he went "martha?"
She would be like wtf?

Shitty example but they do that all the time.
Or when a woman is uncomfortable in a social situation, they often turn to their bf to solve it, in a similar fashion.
They initiate actions, conflict, but never act it out, thats mens job.
They are human beings, men are human doings (doing on the behalf of women that is).