Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EARLY FEMINISTS WANTED WOMEN TO WORK LESS - NOT MORE -> REPLY OR U GAY

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
★★
"The desire to free oneself from work was common to all classes and both sexes. Dr Joanna Bourke of Birkbeck College, London, has studied the diaries of 5,000 women who lived between 1860 and 1930.

During that period, the proportion of women in paid employment dropped from 75 per cent to 10 per cent. This was regarded as a huge step forward for womankind, an opinion shared by the women whose writings Dr Bourke researched.

Freed from mills and factories, they created a new power base for themselves at home. This was, claims Dr Bourke, "a deliberate choice. . . and a choice that gave great pleasure."" --
- Extract from David Thomas' book, "Not Guilty - The Case in Defense of Men"

So women literally wanted to work less, only to demand more workforce participation one generation later

lmao-lol.gif

FULL BOOK (SHIT SCAN, MAY TAKE TIME TO LOAD):

@tulasdanslos @NorthernWind @lifefuel @Mortis @Murder Mario @BPJ

8h 5d/w bitch!! :lul:

Nobody cares about feminists

Water is wet

Feminism has become such a joke

Am I expected to have an opinion on this topic?
I replied not to be gay, is that enough? :bigbrain:

Nobody cares about feminists
you should. Every woman is a feminist by nature. When feminsts say they want all men dead and castrated, shes just expressing 80/20 rule in different context.

you should. Every woman is a feminist by nature. When feminsts say they want all men dead and castrated, shes just expressing 80/20 rule in different context.
No sex no care

Feminism is retarded

Seems like a good book. I will read it lately if I don't forget.

Everything went downhill when foids started getting rights. WW3 is the only solution

Feminism was always about destroying the familly structure and traditions ,It's always been about creating an oppressive matriarchy

Modern females hate working too, they just hate the alternative of settling down with a normie even more. I bet Chad can get a stay at home wife easily

Modern females hate working too, they just hate the alternative of settling down with a normie even more. I bet Chad can get a stay at home wife easily
foids will bring home cooked meal to chad and then share it with him when he shits it in her mouth

Everything went downhill when foids started getting rights. WW3 is the only solution
What will ww3 solve? Ukrainian whores flee to other countries, they let their own men die in a cold Wet trench, at -10 Celcius. It for sure wont solve inceldom, maybe the male/female gender roles and dynamic will improve, but thats about it

Seems like they changed their minds to not get tied and dependent on men.

Now they are getting the government to support them.... :society::society::society::society::society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back