Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban @Jason Voorhes. Sick of this FAKECEL.

• Thread starter DeliriousMerchant
  • Start date
IT advice could unironically work for him. I don't understand why would you want to waste your potential by rotting on this forum, I mean he mogs everyone here, and even said that girls talk to him.
Some people get off of self sabotage

All chinks look the same ugly way
And poojetas like that chink look

Cope, poojetas are mostly Dykes. Because of this they like chinks I think, I am not sure.....

Last edited:

Cope, poojetas are mostly Dykes. Because of this they like chinks I think, I am not sure.....
Exactly poojeeyas for some reason like feminine men. I have seen some lesbian poojeetas in my school.

Exactly poojeeyas for some reason like feminine men. I have seen some lesbian poojeetas in my school.
now that I think it might be because poojeetas have high t since they are hairy so they want to balance it by mixing with low t chinks who don’t have body hair.

@Cayden Zhang @mcmoohyun I am telling you man, chinks are fakecel volcels. Just come to India or got to EE. You have kpoop halo

now that I think it might be because poojeetas have high t since they are hairy so they want to balance it by mixing with low t chinks who don’t have body hair.
Poojetas are more masculine looking than most chinks. Brutal :feelskek: :feelsbadman:

IT advice could unironically work for him. I don't understand why would you want to waste your potential by rotting on this forum, I mean he mogs everyone here, and even said that girls talk to him.

Idk. Some of them randomly start a conversation with me and sometimes sit next to me but nothing ever happens. I go to class and straight to my dorm after that. I don't hang around and talk to them after class.
How do the conversations go ? If they're awkward and never go anywhere because you have nothing to talk about I get it, but if the conversations actually don't go too badly you should just try to hang around and talk to them more until you're comfortable enough to flirt with them.

Every time
yeah that's how it goes for me too on the rare occasion I talk to a woman. Unless we have uni work to do there is NOTHING to talk about and women absolutely REFUSE to put any fucking effort into a conversation. Last time I was really trying to find shit to talk about and my mind was unironically just blank, couldn't think of a single to say.

20% - Bragging
yeah that's how it goes for me too on the rare occasion I talk to a woman. Unless we have uni work to do there is NOTHING to talk about and women absolutely REFUSE to put any fucking effort into a conversation. Last time I was really trying to find shit to talk about and my mind was unironically just blank, couldn't think of a single to say.
In my case girls sometimes do try to put some effort . Like they ask me what kind of music I like or whatever but I'm never able to carry thr conversation because my music taste is completely different to what normies listen to. I just find it hard to find a common ground like @VideoGameCoper said amd just after a few casual exchanges they are immediately able to make out that there's something wrong with me and never make the effort ever again.

In my case girls sometimes do try to put some effort . Like they ask me what kind of music I like or whatever but I'm never able to carry thr conversation because my music taste is completely different to what normies listen to. I just find it hard to find a common ground like @VideoGameCoper said amd just after a few casual exchanges they are immediately able to make out that there's something wrong with me and never make the effort ever again.
Yeah that's happened too once, I guess I should've said they refuse to carry the conversation.

Get this nigger out of here

That’s the autism for you. Relatable as fuck. NTpill is brutal. There were 2 times in my whole life where girls tried to start conversations with me. I fumbled the fuck out of it because I’m a sperg. I didn’t have anything to say because I find no common ground with women. It’s hard enough to find common ground with men, but at least some of them will let me talk about cars. As for women, I have literally nothing to talk about with them, so any conversation dies out fast and they never talk to me again because they realize how fucked up my mind is. I have tried making conversation with many girls too, but they instantly know something is wrong with me and give one word responses and do not engage in the conversation. As soon as I’m gone, they go back to normal talking with their friends

That’s the autism for you. Relatable as fuck. NTpill is brutal. There were 2 times in my whole life where girls tried to start conversations with me. I fumbled the fuck out of it because I’m a sperg. I didn’t have anything to say because I find no common ground with women. It’s hard enough to find common ground with men, but at least some of them will let me talk about cars. As for women, I have literally nothing to talk about with them, so any conversation dies out fast and they never talk to me again because they realize how fucked up my mind is. I have tried making conversation with many girls too, but they instantly know something is wrong with me and give one word responses and do not engage in the conversation. As soon as I’m gone, they go back to normal talking with their friends
Interesting. Do you believe he should be here? It really seems he can ascend.

Interesting. Do you believe he should be here? It really seems he can ascend.
I do believe he should be here, because autism is very brutal. I know with what I experience, it makes you like an outcast everywhere you go usually, even among other outcasts. He is better looking than me, but he's definitely no Chad. For mid tier looks level guys, whether you are NT or autistic will make or break you. Even the looks focused incel youtuber rehab room agrees with this. I have no doubt he could ascend if he was NT, but women can sense pretty quick you are a sperg and something is seriously wrong with you.

I do believe he should be here, because autism is very brutal. I know with what I experience, it makes you like an outcast everywhere you go usually, even among other outcasts. He is better looking than me, but he's definitely no Chad. For mid tier looks level guys, whether you are NT or autistic will make or break you. Even the looks focused incel youtuber rehab room agrees with this. I have no doubt he could ascend if he was NT, but women can sense pretty quick you are a sperg and something is seriously wrong with you.
...Fine.

Im autistic aswell but I know that as long as your autism isn't severe enough, you have no excuse

Im autistic aswell but I know that as long as your autism isn't severe enough, you have no excuse
You must have mild autism. Mine is more moderate. I'm not a dumb fuck that can't speak of course, but I struggle to talk about anything but the narrow range of things that interest me. It's hard enough to socialize with average men, but it's even harder with women because we are so fundamentally different and have nothing in common.

I know someone diagnosed with autism. Whenever he speaks it's audibly and physically evident that he's autistic. I will bet my life savings that this fakecel nigger is nothing like that guy. Autism is a diagnosed condition, not a colloquialism for any kind of social unfamiliarity or discomfort. Yes, I understand that it's on a spectrum and that you can have mild autism, but unless you're diagnosed by a psychologist or psychiatrist, don't believe anyone who says they have autism, especially on the internet. JFL

Last edited:
I know someone diagnosed with autism. Whenever he speaks it's audibly and physically evident that he's autistic. I will bet my life savings that this fakecel nigger is nothing like that guy. Autism is a diagnosed condition, not a colloquialism for any kind of social unfamiliarity or discomfort. Yes, I understand that it's on a spectrum and that you can have mild autism, but unless you're diagnosed by a psychologist or psychiatrist, don't believe anyone who says they have autism. JFL
True tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back