Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (Poll) Community imposed site ban proposal for @Anandkonda

Should @anandkonda be permanently banned from this website?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Feb 21, 2024
Dnr
43952.jpg

No one should be banned, if you don't like them, don't engage with them, we're losing and have lost many a good posters, race baiters are non existent or non engaging nowadays, if you are annoyed by anandkonda you'd not have survived what this forum was a few years back

His caste posting, civilization coping, and religion coping are just that. Copes. He was larping as Jain a while ago, but I think it’s quite obvious he is a Hindu nationalist coper. Regardless, his serious problem is his constant Tamil foid worship and cuckoldry.

IDC, take your pajeet squabbles somewhere else.

His caste posting, civilization coping, and religion coping are just that. Copes.
Not really. Made them JFL
He was larping as Jain a while ago, but I think it’s quite obvious he is a Hindu nationalist coper.
You won't find Hindi and North Indian hating Hindutva nationalist like me anywhere. Let me tell you that
Regardless, his serious problem is his constant Tamil foid worship and cuckoldry.
Not Tamil foid worship but Tamil worship. They are seriously the Highest IQ and most religious and trad state of country. Most accomplished Hindus, Buddhist, Jains even Muslim and Christians are all Tamils. I admire them and want to become one of them

I want a Tamil foid because IQ comes from mother. Don't you think it's a breath of fresh air to see curries that don't worship cumskin or kike whores?

That was JFL. I did deservedly got banned for 4 days for that
Okay you did got punished for it as long as you dont keep doing this shit i guess im fine with you.

put him on ignore if it bothers you so much :feelskek::feelskek: you guys complain about him but you keep enabling him. If you stop responding to his dumb curry caste shit then he will stop talking about it

@Made in Heaven does the same but for arabs

@Made in Heaven does the same

@Made in Heaven worships white passing sandwhores

@Made in Heaven does the same.
Thanks for defending me again :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Funniest thing about him is his obsession with sheboons. Arabs breeding with niggeresses is the reason for their downfall apparently :feelswhere::feelswhere:

should have already been permabanned ages ago. derailing threads with racebait is literally all he does. yet users get banned just for sexulizing muh minors. mods are so cringe
Im ok with real

but they ban loli 2d hentai what the fuck even is that

I fap to loli hentai sometimes when I feel like it and that doesnt make me want to fuck kids one bit JFL, do mods know there are short women in this world?

It doesn't really matter what we vote. @Master won't ban him.

I have only been back like 2 days so I don’t know enough about him so i am voting to let him stay
You will definitely change your vote.

Funniest thing about him is his obsession with sheboons.
That too, and he got mad and reported me for exposing his very peaceful religion by spamming gore in his thread

That too, and he got mad and reported me for exposing his very peaceful religion by spamming gore in his thread
>He claims supremacy over all the people here
>Claims he is white passing, therefore attractive
>Claims whores of all races flirted with him and even tried to forcefully suck his dick or something
>Claims others will have it easier time ascending if they converted to Pisslam

At this point, why is he even here then? :lul: :lul: :lul:

No, this curry civil war is funny. Chinks also have something like that, south Chinese are high IQ but subhuman and most bad stereotypes about Asians come from them. North Chinese are taller and high T but slightly lower IQ.

No, this curry civil war is funny. Chinks also have something like that, south Chinese are high IQ but subhuman and most bad stereotypes about Asians come from them. North Chinese are taller and high T but slightly lower IQ.
What type of chink are you?

All curries have higher T in India but North Indians have lower IQ and are fairer while South Indians are higher IQ and darker

Anandkonda joined this forum on Feb 21, 2024 , ever since he joined, he has engaged in persistent trolling ,gaslighting, rage/race/castebaiting other users on this site. His recalcitrant conduct got him temporarily banned a dozen times already.
Some recent problematic behaviour:
Not only this. He is a prolific peddler of oofy-doofymaxxing theory popularized by zoomergroids on tiktok. Which is banned as per (the rule modification on July 9 2023):

During his very first week here ,he went out of his way to defend a chadpreet.
("No no. That's just a offy doofy being groomed")
When confronted ,he doubled down with even more sex haver defence.
("I don't hate all sexhavers." )
("Most of them are offy doofies and beta buxxers anyway. I am kind of sympathetic towards them")

Claims that chadpreet is innocent, despite being balls deep inside a pajeeta whore within 24 hours of meeting her.
here.

These were some of his problematic posts, the fact that he only joined 4 months ago and has caused so much ruckus all over the forum, insulted long term users , and turned this forum into a battle ground is deplorable. Almost every post of his is a derailing attempt to turn other posts into north indian vs south indian regional fights, ragebaiting members by calling their caste as cucks and losers without any provocation (e.i @Chudpreet and myself, although I've never stated my caste here I wonder where he got that from). This is a forum for incels facing the brutality of life to cope, not an imageboard or some retarded troll site where users take turns in insulting each other over meaningless bullshit identities like race/caste/region of origin. His persistent ragebaiting has made this forum unusable for most currycels, with most of us having that faggot on ignore,all of us are too exhausted with this 2024faggot (I also posted a thread in the bunker about him being underage too(here)) shitting up this site which we consider our second home. Therefore, I propose an unprecedented poll asking for a community imposed permanent site ban for anandkonda. This poll closes in 4 days, and it will decide his fate. Mods PIN THIS:
@Chudpreet @wereq @Made in Heaven @DarkStarDown @Fat Link @Friezacel @Copexodius Maximus @ElTruecel@Blackpill Monk @tandoorichickencel @CopingForBrutality @Defetivecuckachu @PLA1092 @Uggo Mongo @KillNiggers @Grim_Reaper @To koniec @Ricordanza @ItsovERfucks @Dregster @LeFrenchCel @Caesercel @SlayerSlayer @Master @zerozerozero @faded @ReconElement @EngelCallDell19 @wasted12years @der_komische @WorthlessSlavicShit @Linesnap99 @based_meme @psyop @Lonelyus @solblue @Puppeter @Raider919 @edgelordcel @ilieknothing
As long as race wars are kept in Lounge I don't see an issue. What's your problem with Anandkonda for real ? I simp for Noodles and hate niggers too(they deserve it) but I don't see you coming after me.

Tbh you don't like the guy just put him on ignore.

there is nothing called bunker, although race baiters should be banned.

His main problem is thinking anyone gives a FUCK about Indian sub-species, nobody cares what happens inside a shithole and which subgroup is 0.1% less subhuman than the rest

He has spammed and derailed multiple of my threads with "Tamil foids are so hot :ahegao:", "South Indian charcoal abos are superhumans gods", like nigga, WE DO NOT CARE, not even other curries here care

Voted no for your Tamil foids supremacy propaganda. @anandkonda you shall be granted a Tamil foid to give her your anaconda.

Voted no for your Tamil foids supremacy propaganda. @anandkonda you shall be granted a Tamil foid to give her your anaconda.
:lul: :lul: :lul: Thanks

I will breed with a trad High IQ Tamil foid and because a Tamil :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: I wish I was born a Tamil :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i find the indian bait threads really entretaining to watch as an outsider

People vote against Efiliste but for Anandkonda ? Now its confirmed that the average IQ of this site is 80

People vote against Efiliste but for Anandkonda ? Now its confirmed that the average IQ of this site is 80
The poll for Efiliste was to unban him or not. This poll is obviously useless, nobody is going to get banned just because he's not liked here.

The poll for Efiliste was to unban him or not. This poll is obviously useless, nobody is going to get banned just because he's not liked here.
I know, but it still shows that that most users here are low IQ

His caste posting, civilization coping, and religion coping are just that. Copes. He was larping as Jain a while ago, but I think it’s quite obvious he is a Hindu nationalist coper. Regardless, his serious problem is his constant Tamil foid worship and cuckoldry.
His constant religion coping, civilization coping, and hating on other curries as they are different states and especially foids worshipping are the reason to get him banned

You claims to be egalitarian, but then here you do racism
I was convinced by @Confessor that blacks aren't human but just homo erectus. They are the most distant from all humans.

I don't know much about this. Convince me otherwise

His constant religion coping, civilization coping, and hating on other curries as they are different states
Yes, Tamils and Mallus are different. It's a fact
Which side are you on? Would you like me banned?

I was convinced by @ C @Confessor that blacks aren't human but just homo erectus. They are the most distant from all humans.

I don't know much about this. Convince me otherwise
You claims yourself that you are not a trad, but you have the same views, as Hindu trad views also same on lower caste

You claims yourself that you are not a trad, but you have the same views, as Hindu trad views also same on lower caste
No. Look at this. All Indians are closer genetically, unlike blacks.

"Lower" caste people always perform well, niggers never do. I in favor of reservations for SC/STs

Always knew that incels on this website aren't the brightest.

Just ban anyone who doesnt agree with me theory

Ban every reservation
SC/STs are just 20% at max. If even one family gets uplifted it's a win for society.

The real reversation that needs to be banned is rostie reservation :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Why do whores require reservations exactly? Aren't they equal to men?

Not really. Made them JFL
If you are really 19, then it’s time to grow up and stop baiting like that for attention.

You won't find Hindi and North Indian hating Hindutva nationalist like me anywhere. Let me tell you that
Yeah, because normal people realize Hindutva is code for North Indian cow belt rule.

Not Tamil foid worship but Tamil worship. They are seriously the Highest IQ and most religious and trad state of country. Most accomplished Hindus, Buddhist, Jains even Muslim and Christians are all Tamils. I admire them and want to become one of them
You will never be Tamil.

I want a Tamil foid because IQ comes from mother. Don't you think it's a breath of fresh air to see curries that don't worship cumskin or kike whores?

no, foid worship is cucked.