Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (Poll) Community imposed site ban proposal for @Anandkonda

Should @anandkonda be permanently banned from this website?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tbh, he is an extremely immature normie zoomer, way he talks, way he kangs, the way he do caste fight or region, it seems that he is not truly blackpilled,He should be permanently banned
He's 17, and is preparing for JEE.

Tbh, he is an extremely immature normie zoomer, way he talks, way he kangs, the way he do caste fight or region, it seems that he is not truly blackpilled,He should be permanently banned
YUP ALSO PAKISTAN MOG.

should have already been permabanned ages ago. derailing threads with racebait is literally all he does. yet users get banned just for sexulizing muh minors. mods are so cringe

should have already been permabanned ages ago. derailing threads with racebait is literally all he does. yet users get banned just for sexulizing muh minors. mods are so cringe
Mods are sex havers that why they allow him a free run .

I am not trying to derail the thread. I am simply educating guys like yourself who may be unaware of these distinctions. It is easy look at all this from a distant perspective and assume that this it's just shitskins fighting among themselves for nothing

please don' derail this thread anymore it's about our ''friend'' @anandkonda

indian-guy-indian.gif

Its funny most people opposing this joined in late 2023 and 2024. Should they be allowed to vote for future of this forum?

@juche necromancer are you really going to betray Marxism Rodgerism by allowing a underage divisionist faggot a free run of this site?

@LeFrenchCel thanks for being on my side. I voted yes too :feelskek: :feelskek:

How can you be blackpilled for almost a year and still not know about Oofy Doofy theory ? Literally one of the first blackpill theories i found
Haha thats true, Ive kind of just had my head in the sand about it everytime I saw it, I never bothered to look into it further, I suppose since its something that doesnt personally impact me, is it worth looking in to? Maybe you know a good/funny blackpill video on it?

The heightpill was one of the most brutal for me and was one of the first ones I looked in to
Why haven't you been posting any threads brocel? I really enjoy reading about your insights mang?
Because my life is kind of just being in my room, typing on here sometimes and what not, I have kind of ran out of events from my life to talk about I guess since theres not many new experiences for being an incel right?

I do still do stuff but its not a topic of discussion since theres no blackpilling thing to share about it and would just go towards needlessly doxxing me

That being said I may have found a wagie job which will get me out of the house so I might have some interesting stuff to share in a thread and I'll give you a mention

Haha thats true, Ive kind of just had my head in the sand about it everytime I saw it, I never bothered to look into it further, I suppose since its something that doesnt personally impact me, is it worth looking in to? Maybe you know a good/funny blackpill video on it?
The incels.wiki article on Oofy Doofy Theory describes it pretty good

Image 2024 05 23 131826038

anandkonda is a Brahmin (like in Fallout), so he shouldn't be banned. Falloutcels should vote 'no'

Yeah, there are Brahmin Dravidians. A guy at my high school claimed to be a Brahmin Tamil.

I have no idea what caste I am though and if I even have one since I am Muslim
Anandkonda hates muslims you should vote yes.

The incels.wiki article on Oofy Doofy Theory describes it pretty good
Interesting, I think there is SOME truth to it

I think the theory implies that a good amount of foids will get with an "oofy doofy" but I dont think that is the case

I do think foids practice serial monogamy, they may occasionally temporarily get with an oofy doofy if they are feeling insecure but they will monkeybranch immediately to a better option, they certainly will avoid mating with these oofy doofys though, if anything they will get pregnant by chad then say its oofy doofys for them to raise them but I guess thats more betabuxxing at that point than being oofy doofy

Yeah, there are Brahmin Dravidians. A guy at my high school claimed to be a Brahmin Tamil.

I have no idea what caste I am though and if I even have one since I am Muslim
Anandkonda hates muslims you should vote yes.
It says he is a ex muslim here. I like Muslims who contribute to the country like Tamil and Mallu Muslims. Rest of them are poor and lazy. Don't know about Kashmiris though

The heavens are on his side

Attachments

• HeavenlyIntervention.png
    HeavenlyIntervention.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 19
Ban all indians

There's zero truth in it. Its just betabuxxing given a new name that's all
Off the top of my head going off the fact that foids just practice serial monogamy

Eh nevermind, its really just betabuxxing, but oofy doofy theory I think implies its a frequent kind of common thing that will oppose that a woman wants chad? Thats very stupid

It says he is a ex muslim here. I like Muslims who contribute to the country like Tamil and Mallu Muslims. Rest of them are poor and lazy. Don't know about Kashmiris though

I am ex Muslim cause I don’t believe in god but happy to identify as Muslim because Muslims are the only group that keeps foids in check.

As far as I am concerned if you are anti Muslim, you are pro foid

@juche necromancer are you really going to betray Marxism Rodgerism by allowing a underage divisionist faggot a free run of this site?
You can just ignore him, he's clearly in need of this site judging by his activity on it.

You can just ignore him, he's clearly in need of this site judging by his activity on it.
Nah, he is just a high school passout ,shitting here because of his summer vacation that's all there is to it. He doesn't need this site.

Nah, he is just a high school passout ,shitting here because of his summer vacation that's all there is to it. He doesn't need this site.
He's been on here 24/7 since February as far as I can tell.

i dont mind him but i voted yes because hes an underagefag

i dont mind him but i voted yes because hes an underagefag
Clearly underage, I'm surprised mods haven't banned him yet, inspite of overwhelming evidence. His mannerisms are characteristic of a teen below the age of 18.

I am ex Muslim cause I don’t believe in god but happy to identify as Muslim because Muslims are the only group that keeps foids in check.
Mullas are BASED for that
As far as I am concerned if you are anti Muslim, you are pro foid
Not really. I hate all North Indians, including Hindus and Muslims. Kashmiris are good people from what I heard

Also isn't mulla hating Gujrat BASEDLY also misogynistic and foid controlling? That's not how it works

Pakistan is a part of indian subcontinent, faggot both have same climate
Not about Pakistan but schools. Literacy rate is sub 50% there. You seem to be a illiterate fuck yourself