Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Truth Behind Psychiatry, The Mental Health Industry and SSRIs

If I had al those meds I wouldn’t be on this forum anymore (in game!)
wuut
You know these meds are for handicapped, yet they dont magically Turn you into something opposite.

If anything, they sedate you.
Its ONLY pleasent behind walls.

wuut
You know these meds are for handicapped, yet they dont magically Turn you into something opposite.

Its ONLY pleasent behind walls.
To sedate girl!

wuut

It’s ONLY pleasent behind walls.
Tbh good drugs are gatekept and probably illegal. If SSRIs and other jewpills actually worked, mental health issues and rope rates would’ve been decreasing. In fact they’re probably more of a cause. But the rope rates they’re only on the rise jfl. They don’t really care I guess. I just need to get opioids and do controlled doses tbh…

This is a very good post.
However. I think you've done a bit too much jumping around with the hormones.

Every and each hormone is essential for human function. E.g, without cortisol you would become an unmotivated zombie (Addison's disease).

I've known people who are so unstable they would have offed themselves a long time ago without meds. There is no doubt pills are effective but only on people who REALLY NEED THEM.
Of course Americans being Americans want to use pills for easy solutions, like Ozempic usage demonstrates.

I think a point about a lot of people institutionalized killing themselves is that most of them are so fucked mentally they need to be there in the first place. If you put a normal guy into that place for a month, I think he would come out fine if shaken.

The biggest problem with psichiatry and psych meds is that the brain is the most complex organ in existence and nobody really knows shit, so we are trying to use pills as sliders hoping that everything will go to normal.

This is a very good post.
However. I think you've done a bit too much jumping around with the hormones.

Every and each hormone is essential for human function. E.g, without cortisol you would become an unmotivated zombie (Addison's disease).

I've known people who are so unstable they would have offed themselves a long time ago without meds. There is no doubt pills are effective but only on people who REALLY NEED THEM.
Of course Americans being Americans want to use pills for easy solutions, like Ozempic usage demonstrates.

I think a point about a lot of people institutionalized killing themselves is that most of them are so fucked mentally they need to be there in the first place. If you put a normal guy into that place for a month, I think he would come out fine if shaken.

The biggest problem with psichiatry and psych meds is that the brain is the most complex organ in existence and nobody really knows shit, so we are trying to use pills as sliders hoping that everything will go to normal.
Yeah I have a lot to learn still. Maybe I’ll update and refine on some stuff. But thanks for reading anyway :feelsYall: I think antidepressants spike and fuck with cortisol and testosterone and even prolactin too and Reproductive functions in general. Leaves people impotent ngl. Mentally and physically…
My theory is that antidepressants desensitise you to cortisol by making it so high to the point where you’re numb, have memory issues etc. so of course it’s all dose dependent as well. High doses can be crippling af. I was on 20mg

this thread NEEDS to be pinned. its one of my favorite threads now with real information. i might show this to my parents to try and tell them to stop forcing me to take 1000 different medications.

Yeah I have a lot to learn still. Maybe I’ll update and refine on some stuff. But thanks for reading anyway :feelsYall: I think antidepressants spike and fuck with cortisol and testosterone and even prolactin too and Reproductive functions in general. Leaves people impotent ngl. Mentally and physically…
My theory is that antidepressants desensitise you to cortisol by making it so high to the point where you’re numb, have memory issues etc. so of course it’s all dose dependent as well. High doses can be crippling af. I was on 20mg
Tbh antidepressants are a Russian Roulette with 5 bullets out of 6 chambers.
My father tried one and threw it in the trash because how bad it made him feel.
Even the good cases I know needed to through multiple different ones to find the one that doesn't just fuck their shit up.

They are supposed to restore neurotransmitter balance, but usually just make things worse.
Before SSRIs There were MAOIs, which might be better in some cases, but you could kill yourself by eating Cheese lol, so they don't prescribe them much anymore.

but you could kill yourself by eating Cheese
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Tbh antidepressants are a Russian Roulette with 5 bullets out of 6 chambers.
That’s a good description tbh
My father tried one and threw it in the trash because how bad it made him feel.
I have a theory it generally makes men feel worse because of lowered testosterone increased estrogen etc. I find it very interesting how antidepressants mostly work so well with foids

IMG 0701
brutel its over for me :cryfeels:

Parasite theory is interesting as fuck. Read the parasite pill pdf I think you’ll find it interesting. I linked it in with parasite theory because all the symptoms scarily align with SSRI side effects and parasites reside in the gut and 95% of serotonin is in the gut or something and the microbiome or some shit it controls behaviour idk it’s a lot to take in. But the link is definitely real.

It would further explains why people go schizo, commit suicide and go on rampages on SSRIs especially high doses. They’re not really in control it’s maybe like they’re possessed or compromised by parasites etc.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

That’s a good description tbh

I have a theory it generally makes men feel worse because of lowered testosterone increased estrogen etc. I find it very interesting how antidepressants mostly work so well with foids
Well there might be more reasons:
1.Women seem to be more susceptible to mumbo jumbo(therapy,horoscope, crystals,etc.)
2.Women have higher rates of mental illness(so the pills might actually be effective more often and the meds more adjusted for foids in general).
3.There is also the fact that foids are better at gaslighting themselves(see first point), so the longterm effects of psych drugs for foids might be just as bad.

Well there might be more reasons:
1.Women seem to be more susceptible to mumbo jumbo(therapy,horoscope, crystals,etc.)
2.Women have higher rates of mental illness(so the pills might actually be effective more often and the meds more adjusted for foids in general).
3.There is also the fact that foids are better at gaslighting themselves(see first point), so the longterm effects of psych drugs for foids might be just as bad.
Antidepressants are definitely not good for foid’s eggs. There’s studies that say SSRIs fuck up sperm dna too. Not far fetched to say that they fuck up eggs too. I wonder how many trucels were birthed all because foids couldn’t stop themselves from taking antidepressants especially when pregnant
So those are side effects foids definitely should be worried about tbh. These reasons are valid too especially about foids believing BS jfl.

this thread NEEDS to be pinned. its one of my favorite threads now with real information. i might show this to my parents to try and tell them to stop forcing me to take 1000 different medications.
I had more info but it’s too late to update :feelsbadman: the rabbit hole goes deep man. If I make a part 2 I’ll @ you

I'm glad I've never taken any medication in my entire life

main-qimg-7346ca98905c8c08da5bc86b39ebf176-pjlq

The patterns in brain scans differ between psychopaths and autists, plus psychopaths still resemble normalfags a lot more than they do autists. This observation alone is very poignant and insightful. Normies and psychopaths share more in common with each other than we do with either, yet it's not concerning to normgroids that their neural pathways are structured more like emotionless amoral despicable human beings.

main-qimg-7346ca98905c8c08da5bc86b39ebf176-pjlq

The patterns in brain scans differ between psychopaths and autists, plus psychopaths still resemble normalfags a lot more than they do autists. This observation alone is very poignant and insightful. Normies and psychopaths share more in common with each other than we do with either, yet it's not concerning to normgroids that their neural pathways are structured more like emotionless amoral despicable human beings.
High functioning autistic brain is more beautiful tbh :bigbrain: but yeah normies and psychopaths I’ve always thought there’s a thin line between those two.