Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Massive Compilation of @Mentally lost cel Claiming to Be 5+/10 (and Also Calling for the Death of Short People)

Should @Mentally lost cel be perma-banned?

• Total voters
Boot this fakecel. Even though I can look like 5/10 in my best pictures only with lens distortion due to shit fat distribution normally I’m a 2-3 out of 10
What ?

@Fat Link @proudbird @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Dregster @Caesercel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel Is this not sufficient evidence to warrant a perma-ban once and for all?

Gladiator GIF
dude

Let me try to teach you as a teacher

I am not attractive ===> that makes me incel

Ugly face === incel

do u understand now ?

I disagree height can only carry you so far, I have an incel cousin who’s 6’4 but otherwise subhuman. regardless the hunblebragging, tranny thrirsting, and incel shaming is unacceptable plus he’s a generally shit user especially the manlet shaming part plus possible fakecel if good face+over 6’1.
No , i am more truecel than all of u

Screenshot 20240703 051845

The funniest thing about is how people tend to project their F tendencies onto others. "I'd smash" "I think most would" No. I doubt it

I don’t care he was suicidal he shouldn’t be allowed here, for worshipping trannies and hating on manlets he’s no better than a depressed foid or IT user might as well go to the nearest theRAPEist clinic

dude

Let me try to teach you as a teacher

You are attracted to a tranny ===> that makes you gay

do u understand now ?
That was a huge exception + different topic + i said i was disgusted by it in all my posts about that

I don’t care he was suicidal he shouldn’t be allowed here, for worshipping trannies and hating on manlets he’s no better than a depressed foid or IT user might as well go to the nearest theRAPEist clinic
Normie invasion , you outed yourself as a normie fag

mods will dnrpill this thread anyway

@mcmoohyun @Rapist can back me up

It's from the archived link on this post
I only said it once when i got really angry and fed up with the shaming and harrasment , that all manlets should kill themselves or become a trannie

You already said plenty times you're above 5 (anywhere from 5 to 8).

Literally read the beginning of the thread and it will jog your memory.

They might even nuke it. :feelstrash:
Do u wanna see my face ? Send me ur discord ill send it

yeah this guy should be burned and tortured to death

You already said plenty times you're above 5 (anywhere from 5 to 8).

Literally read the beginning of the thread and it will jog your memory.

They might even nuke it. :feelstrash:
I was coping and couldnt accept the truth that i was sub 5

Mods dont nuke this thread , im teaching these face shamers a lesson nicely

You said 9 seperate times that short people should kill themselves.
Maybe dont attack tallcels if youre so sensitive about getting a reaction , fucking sensitive retard

Try to talk normally next time

your just afraid because you know your normie

5'10+ and you're in the running. I'm not saying that you're a fakecel but you're at least in the running.

I'm a 5'6 sub5 ricecel and i'm basically invisible to foids. Nor do people respect me.

5'10+ and you're in the running. I'm not saying that you're a fakecel but you're at least in the running.

I'm a 5'6 sub5 ricecel and i'm basically invisible to foids. Nor do people respect me.
Exactly and people like this have the audacity to claim trueceldom while being white, alright looking and over 6’1.

mocking shortcels is legit some reddit normie tier shit

@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @Dregster

I already tagged:

They're just dnr'ing. :feelsUgh:
with all the warns he could get from his individual attacks on short people it would be a ban. all things considered he deserves a month ban at least and honestly a perma just for all behaviour factored in