Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Truth Behind Psychiatry, The Mental Health Industry and SSRIs

only a retard brainlet would bnelieve this
Keep gulping down jewpills like a good goy and stay silent, GrAY
IMG 0859

Read every word.
Why women commonly take these drugs and “benefit” from it? Well after all it does increase estrogen. Perhaps SSRIs gave me an experience into the mind of women.
This particular quote was super interesting to me. I wonder how women would feel when reading this :feelskek:

Go be a good shabbos goy for your ashkenazi therapist.
I will never go to therapy because its a scam for people with no real problems but OP is not only a mega schizo but also sub 90IQ

I will never go to therapy because its a scam for people with no real problems but OP is not only a mega schizo but also sub 90IQ
Lol clearly antidepressants didn’t work for you jfl you still talk about roping and self harming etc. this proves my point in the post anyway. I know I’m probably low IQ but at least try and disprove my points in my post before saying I’m retarded :feelskek:

IMG 0807

Ur bottom tier

Very much useful insight.
However, i could not BE without meds.
And i still have to take them, just to "survive the day" and really if there is One thing i get out of this, is i can focus absolutely on the things that distract me from how shit life is, and have my head stuck inside the screen, all day, no worries.

Take these meds out.
Rebounding everything i already felt before taking them by 5 Times the strength.

Plus,
i need trazodone to fall asleep now.
Why? Well, the toll of solitude is catching up.

But i remember as a kid, i needed my mom to sleep Next to me, otherwise i felt as if i was in Hell, to BE disposed as some Moloch sacrifice to Oligarchal Devils.

Very much useful insight.
However, i could not BE without meds.
And i still have to take them, just to "survive the day" and really if there is One thing i get out of this, is i can focus absolutely on the things that distract me from how shit life is, and have my head stuck inside the screen, all day, no worries.

Take these meds out.
Rebounding everything i already felt before taking them by 5 Times the strength.

Plus,
i need trazodone to fall asleep now.
Why? Well, the toll of solitude is catching up.

But i remember as a kid, i needed my mom to sleep Next to me, otherwise i felt as if i was in Hell, to BE disposed as some Moloch sacrifice to Oligarchal Devils.
Currently, i take;
0.25 mlg of Zoloft (very low)
O.25 mlg of Xanax (very low, not a daily intake)
2/3 of tritico(trazodone) to get to bed.

I still masturbate plenty, however i do get some really bad anxious headaches, but i already had them Before taking anything.
It just is not that regular, when i take them, putting it at a distance.

i could not BE without meds.
Fair enough brocel, desperate times call for desperate measures you know. If shit hits hard then numbing is the preferable option. Maybe other drugs but if you don’t have options then take anything
Brutal af
this is happening to me bro too. I know that feel. Brutal stuff. Was crying last night remembering shit. But at the same time it feels good having enjoyment of stuff again because my dopamine ain’t blocked

But the main point of the thread is that of warning of adverse effects and the fact that they don’t make you “happier” they just numb the thoughts and emotions out. 2 different things. Chad life is literally happiness. But some people even fail easy mode jfl.

Currently, i take;
0.25 mlg of Zoloft (very low)
O.25 mlg of Xanax (very low, not a daily intake)
2/3 of tritico(trazodone) to get to bed.

I still masturbate plenty, however i do get some really bad anxious headaches, but i already had them Before taking anything.
It just is not that regular, when i take them, putting it at a distance.
If it’s a low dose then it’s not that bad right? It’s higher doses that’s worrying. Basically fucks up the balance in your body. If low doses helps you disassociate from thinking about bad shit and bad feelings then that’s cool. But there are probably better options but it’s too late since you’re already on these you’ll need to taper first.
Does anything in my post align with your experience or am I just schizo?

Fair enough brocel, desperate times call for desperate measures you know. If shit hits hard then numbing is the preferable option. Maybe other drugs but if you don’t have options then take anything

Brutal af

this is happening to me bro too. I know that feel. Brutal stuff. Was crying last night remembering shit. But at the same time it feels good having enjoyment of stuff again because my dopamine ain’t blocked

But the main point of the thread is that of warning of adverse effects and the fact that they don’t make you “happier” they just numb the thoughts and emotions out. 2 different things. Chad life is literally happiness. But some people even fail easy mode jfl.
Yeah the moment the high falls down, they kill themselves. The pieces of shit.

Btw
I can still tune some beautiful rides in Need for Speed and other racing games i play.
Also, making interesting to conquer custom Maps in Age Of Empires RISE Of Rome Expansion, with a pre-built city ready to go!

So, Im still very much the "me" that always was.
The dosage since i keep it under a very thin rug, wont do much about it.
But like i Said, it is necessary.

If it’s a low dose then it’s not that bad right? It’s higher doses that’s worrying. Basically fucks up the balance in your body. If low doses helps you disassociate from thinking about bad shit and bad feelings then that’s cool. But there are probably better options but it’s too late since you’re already on these you’ll need to taper first.
Does anything in my post align with your experience or am I just schizo?
Idk high dosages about Zoloft.
However, Xanax is Dangerous
Trazodone OD
is not an "happy ending" either.

That will fuck you up
No doubt.
The withdrawal from Xanax is much easily felt though. Even at a tiny little Rice grain.

Your head Will feel that rebound i Spoke of.
6 days is all you need, daily intake. Then stop.

For an "insignificant" 0.25mlg.

Now imagine dudes who take 1,2 mlg(s) for a whole year. Holy shit

I’m currently on anti psychotics (invega) and anti depressant (duloxetine) for a year now.

I’m forced to take it because of a court order

Anyways long story short my life is ruined and I’m unable to get out of bed early to work even if I go to sleep early.

I’m 50% weaker than I was, a lot slower and dumber and very aloof towards life… I don’t care that I don’t care.

It’s so over

Therapy and Psychiatry is for women, in fact everything in this society is for women. It’s fucking over.

anti psychotics (invega)
100x more brutal mang
I’m 50% weaker than I was, a lot slower and dumber and very aloof towards life… I don’t care that I don’t care.
Brutal I’m basically in your spot I know how it is mang

Even making this post took fucking ages because of this perma brain fog these shit meds gave me

It took hours to read with my english skills. Didn't open all the links though. Extremely high IQ, high effort and belongs to must read content and it should be pinned there too. @Fat Link what do you think about that?

I've been put on risperidone when I was approximately 9 or 10 years old due to my aggression in elementary school and ate it nearly to the age of 13, I don't remember how regularly I ate it but most likely irregularly. I have aspergers so I had problems to live in normie world and today I struggle to get a job. I was skinny before that and it turned me into a disgusting blob of shit by the age of 11. I lost the fat at the age of 13-14 but lately I became fat again and I gain weight easily. I also have very bad skin and weak erections but bad diet as a poorcel's cope definitely can play a huge part in it. That poison probably also stunted my height as my younger sister is almost taller than me.

Overall it's huge ragefuel and suifuel. When I was a naive kid, I didn't know what that white tiny piece of shit pill could do. Psychiatry is pure torture and humiliation for innocent people, prisoners are treated way better. Thank you for the golden information especially about serotonin being bad in reality. How long it took from you to write all of that?

Last edited:
prisoners are treated way better
They even try to drug prisoners as punishment. Yeah it’s a messed up system. Sorry you had to go through that bs mang, brutal shit

An Honest Experience With Psychiatry, the Mental Health Industry and SSRIs

By SandNiggerKANG​

Overview​

The mental health industry and all the shilling to “seek help” has always struck me as misleading. After hearing dozens of anecdotes, horror stories and seeing clear examples of deception, mistreatment, misinformation and abuse of authority, I can only conclude that this entire industry isn’t as helpful and effective it is often portrayed to be. Of course it’s a common jab for normies to say “Seek help”, “Consider therapy” and “Take your meds” but usually it’s just a passive aggressive insult. Implicitly, it shows contempt and disgust for maladaptive people. The same sort of people that caused his “maladaptive” behaviours through things like bullying, outcasting and rejection. Of course there’s a root to everything.

The mental health industry’s core assumption is that the individual is defective. This is a half truth. 99% of people’s “mental illness” is due to shitty people, ruthless systems and being stuck in lose-lose situations but of course this is not addressed. So the individual is brainwashed, medicated and mind controlled in a way to conform to the greater system called society without causing problems and disruption. And as we know from the blackpill, society and the world itself is a very fucked up place. Mind you, the treatments aren’t designed to make you happy. They’re designed to make you functional on the bare minimum level to be another mindless cog in the machine.

We will go into a deep dive of everything.

Misinformation About Medication, Forced Detainment and Coercion​

There is a giant push for medication. Why should this scare you? Because it has many side effects that would be crippling, leaving you a shell of your former self. Increasing serotonin by slowing down the way it gets absorbed leads to bad adverse effects. These include depersonalization, derealization, memory loss, cognitive impairment, sexual dysfunction (PSSD, could be permanent), impaired judgement, severe emotional numbness and ahedonia (the inability to feel pleasure) Everything that you were told about SSRIs is basically a lie. Its mechanism of action is to basically disable your mind from thinking and to disable your ability to feel. SSRIs basically reduce dopamine transmission as well. And believe me, being stuck in lifeless, low dopamine states would actually cause suicides because of its effects. Ironically it takes all the enjoyment and magic out of life, therefore causing depression, lack of drive, sexual dysfunction, emotional numbness and ahedonia. Prescribing “antidepressant” pills that actually cause depression? This is a very big psy-op.

Increasing serotonin also increases cortisol. And SSRIs increase serotonin a fuckton. This is of course bad for your brain and body. You know, MKultra experiments on psychiatric patients was basically about breaking a person’s mind by torturing them. SSRIs basically emulate that same cortisol and adrenaline increase. And of course that’s not good because it can lead to manic and psychotic states where you’re not really in control of what you’re doing. Breaking a person’s mind like this, whether chemically or physically, makes them more suggestible and manipulatable. It’s a hypnotism of sorts. SSRIs induce a sort of blanked mind state. Even when you purposely try to think, it gets shut down and your mind gets blanked again and again.

Here’s a couple of excerpts from an article of Mkultra brainwashing experiments:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/03/montreal-brainwashing-allan-memorial-institute

SSRIs are essentially the results of Mkultra experiments compressed into pills. The cortisol spiking, memory loss, cognitive impairment, emotional numbness etc.

Isn’t it also funny how SSRIs turn the mind into a juvenile state? (basically an ignorant, childlike state)? This is exactly why you get memory loss, cognitive impairment, lowered inhibition, destroyed empathy and morals. It basically regresses your mind. Lol. Literal bluepill. It’s “neuroplasticity” is done by basically destroying your existing connections in the brain. Wiping out your personality, thoughts, ego etc.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6174980/

https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/psychology/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2012.00117/full

Literal brain drain drugs LOL. All those memories, character building and your personality and ego, all gone due to “treatment”. Talking of very stressful and traumatising moments, like falling off a cliff at rapid speed, the memories associated with these moments get suppressed. Much like how SSRIs suppress memories. And even people report feeling like a detached observer in these moments. Much like how SSRIs induce depersonalization and derealization. Mind you, the cortisol speeds up ageing.

https://www.optimallivingdynamics.c...ive-function-foods-nutrients-herbs-supp-lz9a2

Sound familiar?

In electroconvulsive therapy, this also increases cortisol a fuck ton. Are you beginning to notice a pattern? Most mainstream mental health treatments just want to surge cortisol. Isn’t it fucked up how most mental health treatments (SSRIs) cause a myriad of other problems while worsening the initial condition of the patient??

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0006322301011192

Take a look at cushing’s syndrome. Caused by too much cortisol. See how it lines up?
View attachment 1198045

https://selfhacked.com/blog/reasons-cortisol-low-high/

Sound familiar? Here’s a massive redpill on the truth about serotonin:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...otonin-exposed-by-haidut-in-70-studies.26016/

Nightmares and waking up in sweats is also a common side effect of SSRIs. This is kind of a similar thing that happens with PTSD. Memory suppression, nightmares, cognitive impairment etc.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...pinephrine-ne-drive-nightmares-in-ptsd.49526/

Why is all of this bad? If you can’t think, other people will be thinking for you. This makes you more suggestible and manipulatable. SSRIs are basically the real bluepill. And what’s the bluepill?It’s just ignorance, and as you know, ignorance leads to suffering. SSRIs are used in conjunction with “therapies” like CBT. Of course this will enable you to get brainwashed with bluepills. SSRIs basically threaten the sovereignty and individuality of your mind, identity, personality and ego.

You know, it’s a common tactic of cult leaders to make their followers take drugs that increase suggestibility so they become more brainwashed by their cult leader. There are also many cases of sex crimes that involve a patient taking suggestibility increasing drugs so they agree to have sex. It’s a hypnotism of sorts as I said. But this time, they’re attempting to hypnotise you so you conform to society better. And guess what? Society and normiedom is just a massive cult. And who’s responsible perpetuating like 99% of world problems like murder, abuse and poverty and suicides? Normies...

- Some indian guy

95% of serotonin is produced in the gut. SSRIs are known to cause gut issues too. And what’s your gut? It’s like your second brain. SSRIs compromise who you are to the core. This ties in with parasite theory. Gut microbes are part of the unconscious system regulating behavior. Recent investigations indicate that these microbes majorly impact on cognitive function and fundamental behavior patterns, such as social interaction and stress management.
View attachment 1198062
View attachment 1198063

There’s a reason why people sometimes go psycho when on these meds and it’s not really their fault. Their states of consciousness literally gets compromised on a biological level. And SSRIs or any sort of psych med they induce the lowest states of consciousness. Multiple studies show that SSRIs increase violent tendencies and suicidality. It’s also shown that SSRIs lower frontal lobe activation and decreases blood flow to these areas of higher function. This leaves people in somewhat of an unconscious trance state which is why people report patients acting in bizarre, out of character ways and their entire personality becoming unrecognisable.

The influx of serotonin also affects the pineal gland by interfering with melatonin. This leaves patients with insomnia, abnormal sleep cycles and even REM sleep suppression. This can of course drive people to insanity. Many patients also report having insomnia since taking SSRIs. This sort of sleep disruption blurs the lines between dream and reality.

View attachment 1198067

What’s cognitive behavioural therapy? In a nutshell, it’s just a way for you to ignore reality right in front of you. Basically it’s a way to brainwash you into thinking the world is all rainbows and sunshine and that people don’t have ulterior motives or hidden agendas. Perfect for making you a gullible fool. Perfect for pacifying and blinding you to your injustices that you’ve faced throughout your life. People clearly behave and think the way they do because they had to adapt to their traumatising experiences and to minimize enduring more suffering than one is already going through. Perfectly normal people become broken by the traumas they experience and when they act out, they’re seen as the villains and people instantly dehumanize and pathologize them.

More often than not, most of these “cognitive distortions” are actually perfectly rational and valid thought processes. It’s human nature to see things objectively. CBT promotes a myopic sort of thinking. There’s a reason why this is commonly done in conjunction with SSRI treatment. It bypasses the thinking and rational parts of your mind and goes straight to the core because of how SSRIs increase suggestibility and suppress your ego, identity, personality and cognitive abilities. Anecdotally, people also report less creativity. That also obviously ties in with cognitive impariment. If CBT is most effective with SSRIs, that really says something about CBT itself. It’s not effective and it’s obviously wishful thinking and a giant cope.

SSRIs purposely make you blind, ignorant and myopic and CBT programming is the nail in the coffin. In this study, it discusses learned helplessness.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4920136/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4939133/

Very interesting. SSRIs induce learned helplessness. Perfect to control someone.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...gullibility-trainability-and-servility.40956/

Most people are pretty incapable of seeing things from another’s perspective. This is the empathy gap. Seems like SSRIs amplify it lol. We’ll get into that later.

On Suicide​

If you fuck up your suicide, prepare to be locked up in a psych ward. If you’re unlucky, they will force drug you. If you’re lucky, they’ll give you a choice to take medication or not but note that this can still be coercive and deceptive. They can misinform you on how these drugs actually work and so if you agree to take these, they won’t be held responsible. Also prepare to have your belongings taken away and that includes all technology like phones, laptops etc. This is done for your “safety” but it just makes you more isolated. If you’re serious about taking your own life, you have to be certain nothing will fuck up that’s if you don’t want to be hospitalized. So choose wisely, be firm on your decision and give yourself time to think, plan ahead and reconsider. By no means do I encourage suicide, I’m pro-choice.

Why are suicidal people treated like this? Suicide is akin to murder in many people’s eyes. Anecdotally, if you’re labelled as mentally ill and suicidal, people will instantly see you and treat you as subhuman. They won’t respect your privacy, dignity and autonomy any more. You’ll become like some sort of lab rat or someone who needs to be babysitted. Very embarrassing way to live.

Why Suicide Pisses People Off​

Firstly, you avoid paying a lifetime’s worth of taxes. That sure pisses the government off. That’s like a method of tax evasion actually. Suicide is still basically a crime. Secondly, companies miss out on you providing a lifetime’s worth of value. Thirdly, nobody can hurt you or use you as a pawn any more. That sure pisses people off too.

Treatment Options?​

Well, by now you’re probably apprehensive about taking dysphoria inducing SSRIs? So what are the other options? They are opioids, ketamine and psychedelics. None of these cause adverse effects like SSRIs do. Opioids in particular can be very addictive but its therapeutic benefit is pronounced. Ketamine is very fast acting whereas SSRIs takes long to “start working” aka slowly making you insane.

The Unseen Factor – NDEs and Suicide​

There are many reports of encounters with spiritual entities while in the NDE state. Often times, these entities appear to be coercive, manipulative and deceiving.

This coercion happens both in this reality and outside of it.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160252713000757
(will make a post elaborating on this)

Therapy, “Opening Up” and Showing Vulnerability​

Showing vulnerability is a very tricky decision. Of course, vulnerabilities exist to be exploited. People can obviously use what you say to get dirt on you. To outmanoeuvre this, you can just give the illusion of being open. Crafting fake stories to make you seem more normal than you actually are. But of course even this mask can crack and make you appear inauthentic. Everybody loves gossip. Everybody loves a good story. So people will intentionally try to get you to “spill the beans” and that will be to your detriment. Being secretive is always a safer option.

There have also been cases of patient data leaking online. Take that for what it’s worth.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10913320/

Parasite Theory​

When I talked about getting your consciousness compromised by SSRIs, it’s a real possibility. Some people literally act like they’re possessed. The overlap is pretty big from what you can see here. Seem familiar? Beginning to connect the dots to why people do fucked up shit and become fucked up while on SSRIs?

Everything is spot on. Especially weight issues (antidepressants make you gain weight because of impaired metabolism). Many people on antidepressants report “not feeling like themselves” also.
View attachment 1198069
View attachment 1198071
View attachment 1198073

View attachment 1198076
View attachment 1198077
View attachment 1198078
View attachment 1198079

How do SSRIs help the breeding ground of parasites in your gut? It’s strange how they’re immunosuppressants!

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1567576914000848

Isn’t it also interesting how parasites increase the levels of serotonin in their hosts?

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...bies-the-ultimate-government-wet-dream.22837/

The Implications of Pregnant Women Taking SSRIs and Prenatal Stress​

Well by now if you’ve read this far you know that SSRIs increase cortisol by raising serotonin. Now for some odd reason, women are allowed to take SSRIs during pregnancy. If you’ve read everything I wrote before you’d be like “what the fuck” but it’s true. And how do the children turn out? They turn out autistic, dysfunctional and maladaptive. Of course this perpetuates a larger cycle of medication because now the children will be in “withdrawal” and will also suffer all the adverse effects of said medication. In short, if it’s a male, the child will probably also be involuntarily celibate.

Obviously the prenatal stress caused by SSRIs will permanently damage the child.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-ssri-directly-damages-offspring-brain.52619/

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...uring-pregnancy-linked-again-to-autism.48892/

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...toxic-for-fetal-brain-may-cause-autism.33866/

It’s clear normies have been severely misled about serotonin.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...ase-risk-of-neonatal-seizures-epilepsy.47078/

What causes or triggers seizures in the first place?

SSRIs Significantly Lower Testosterone.​

What is testosterone responsible for? And what are its effects?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28179152/

https://www.healthline.com/health/depression/do-antidepressants-lower-testosterone

What are the implications of lowering androgen? Guess what.

“Low androgen or low testosterone (male hypogonadism) can cause fatigue, anxiety and depression, difficulty concentrating, poor exercise tolerance, low sex drive and erectile dysfunction. It can also lead to breast development (gynecomastia).”

Sound familiar? That’s exactly SSRI side effects.

https://www.centreformenshealth.co.uk/articles/16-signs-and-symptoms-of-low-t

I’m sure you’ve connected the dots. Isn’t it strange how they will literally prescribe depression causing pills to “TREAT” depression??

Here’s another one.

https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/androgen-deficiency-in-men

I’m pretty sure the lowered androgens and testosterone also causes memory loss, cognitive impairment too. This of course leads to reduced creativity. Difficulties with concentration too. A LOT of brain fog. There’s a reason why pilots on antidepressants end up in plane crashes. Antidepressant use also probably ends up in car crashes. Mental capacities in general get fucked up. As a result of memory loss people also get word finding problems. Brain fog in general.

https://www.madinamerica.com/2015/03/pilots-antidepressants/

In depression, HIGH serotonin is actually found.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...lowers-energy-depression-self-resolves.46618/

As we know from a quote we’ve heard frequently “the devil can only invert what’s good.”. This applies to misinformation. Mainstream information of psych drugs is a complete inversion of how it actually is like in reality.

Serotonin Causes Autism?​

The true creator of trucels. SSRIs.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/serotonin-causes-autism.45002/

Even on normie articles this is acknowledged:

https://www.wired.com/2009/02/antidepressants/

Connecting the dots, chronic stress also lowers dopamine to cause ahedonia. This is what SSRIs really do?

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...ers-dopamine-and-causes-mental-illness.31876/

So the gist is, SSRIs chronically put you in a crippled state of mind and fucks up the state of your body and organs. Particularly messing up the delicate balance and homeostasis of your body because of the unnecessary, harmful serotonin influx. Why are these drugs legal? Well, you know, fun is illegal. Actually helpful drugs are heavily regulated and gatekept.

SSRIs Impairs Growth Especially If Young​

https://www.psychiatryadvisor.com/reports/treatment-with-ssris-during-puberty-impacts-height/#:~:text=These results indicate that SSRI,suppression of growth hormone signaling.

If you were forced on SSRIs if you were young, it’s so unbelievably over for you. Here, read this story on erowid. He basically says that being forced on SSRIs impaired his growth and he remained virtually the same height while growing up.

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=79150

If you were forced on these meds while young, it’s so unbelievably over…

Why do you think the stereotype for autistic people is a white frail looking boy? High serotonin, a feature of autism, impairs growth.

Imagine the implications of less growth hormone? Less height, less developed face etc. Truly an incel generator. Again this is due to cortisol.

https://karger.com/hrp/article/96/1/25/842156/Stress-and-Growth-in-Children-and-Adolescents#:~:text=High cortisol suppresses growth hormone,osteoporosis, and induction of insulin

Autism, REM sleep and SSRIs​

SSRIs essentially chemically induce sleep deprivation. It totally nukes your quality of sleep. Suppresses REM sleep.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0028390816301873#:~:text=In particular%2C selective serotonin re,et al.%2C 2013).

And why is REM sleep good? It’s essential for consolidating memories, learning, etc.

In Autism, sleep is also commonly impaired. Beginning to see a connection? Between increasing serotonin, melatonin, autism, REM etc.

https://www.sleepfoundation.org/stages-of-sleep/rem-sleep

Of course suppressing REM sleep also means that SSRIs suppress people from dreaming in the first place. That can even occur after coming off the medication. Why this medication is so shilled for? It’s beyond me.

View attachment 1198085

https://incels.is/threads/study-hum...-people-are-hormonally-sleep-impaired.268767/

See the connection?

https://www.researchgate.net/public...trum_Disorders_An_Extensive_Biochemical_Study

SSRIs literally chemically induce autism. RIP SSRI users and all children and teens forced on it.

Mental Health Services are Inherently Feminine​

Most patients are women. Most practitioners are women. And psychiatry inherently breaks you so you can conform to a standard. Nobody actually knows what they’re talking about especially practitioners. They’re just programmed to mindlessly recite from a script. Almost like a flowchart. No fluidity or intelligence required. Anybody can do their job really. And they don’t really care if they damage the patient. They mostly care about their paycheck like 99% of other people. So it’s time to take responsibility and avoid these places like the plague.

https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/more-women-mental-health-professionals/

If you read geckobus’s threads, that’s really something eh?

Also, it literally feminises you biologically because of the effects of the pills.
View attachment 1198088
View attachment 1198089

Amotivational Syndrome, Frontal Lobe Syndrome​

SSRIs literally fuck up the frontal lobe of your brain, responsible for higher cognitive functions. It literally slowly turns you into some sort of retarded drooling zombie.I

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amotivational_syndrome

It’s literally a worse version of weed. At least weed doesn’t make your dick stop working and make increase estrogen to feminize you.

SSRIs turn people into brainlets, point taken.

Notice the similarities to frontal lobe syndrome?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30422576/#:~:text=Frontal lobe syndrome is a,%2C and language%2Fspeech production.

Perhaps this also explains why people’s personalities change while on SSRIs much like how brain damaged people go on to act out of character and commit crimes? Perhaps SSRIs even induce some sort of brain damage? Well as you know they basically fuck up your prefrontal cortex. And what’s that responsible for?
Well it does induce hyponatraemia.
View attachment 1198095

A Theory Regarding Women, SSRIs and Emotions​

I have a theory that women are actually very emotionally numb which makes it much easier for them to emotionally signal. Essentially they’re very good actors. They don’t feel as deeply as men. I’m sure other users have concluded the same. They seem to move on very fast. When I was on SSRIs, I was of course emotionally blunted and scarily, it became much easier to lie and fake emotions that I didn’t have. I felt like a psychopath. Why women commonly take these drugs and “benefit” from it? Well after all it does increase estrogen. Perhaps SSRIs gave me an experience into the mind of women. Or a psychopath. Many crimes, many deaths related to SSRI use actually.

I know for a fact that if I died today, none of the females in the family would feel a thing deep down. Sure they would pretend and signal emotion but deep down it would be like another day for them. Why women on average take SSRIs more and report it “helping them” whereas for men it ruins their lives? Estrogen and it helps women get back into their “default state” which from their perspective is being numb, dumb, unthinking etc. You can verify the effects of estrogen by looking at transgender hormone therapy anecdotes and results.

Mothers would easily not care if their children died. It’s just societally expected for them to display emotion and reactions as such to show they care. And women are good actors but deep down, they’re empty shells.

There’s a reason why women are typically thought of to be less intelligent and less creative.

So when women take SSRIs, it’s back to normal. But for men, it’s an entirely foreign state of mind a lot of the time.

SSRIs and Cortisol?​

The combination of increased cortisol and lowered androgen and testosterone make it a common side effect of antidepressants to induce balding. They mess with your hormones in general big time. SSRIs are known to increase prolactin and cortisol a lot. This of course leads to weight gain, cognitive impairment etc.

https://www.psychiatric-drug-effects.com/downloads/Antidepressant Physical Adverse Reactions.pdf

Why is prolactin bad?

https://www.uptodate.com/contents/high-prolactin-levels-and-prolactinomas-beyond-the-basics/print#:~:text=Males — When a high blood,and blood count (anemia).

Bruxism is also a common feature of high cortisol. And guess what? Antidepressants SSRIs induce bruxism.

https://www.scielo.cl/pdf/ijodontos/v10n3/art14.pdf

https://quicksplint.com/resources/why-do-ssris-cause-jaw-clenching/

This will destroy your jaw and teeth probably.

Also, Read this.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12467107/

And it’s implications on prenatal stress, for the retarded mothers who take SSRIs during pregnancy?

https://www.jsafog.com/doi/JSAFOG/pdf/10.5005/jp-journals-10006-2072

I can’t past any excerpts because it would exceed word count. I have a theory that most mental illness today is due to mothers taking SSRIs though especially during pregnancy. And the rates of women who take SSRIs?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gend...nts-why-dont-we-know-their-long-term-effects/

This would probably explain reduced fertility and birth rates too.

Psych Ward Mortality Rates​

It’s commonly seen in patients that are forced into psych wards, and then released, to go onto killing themselves. What does this tell you about the system? It tells me that it’s still in the dark ages and these so called “professionals” and “experts” don’t actually know what they’re doing. If they were competent at their jobs, surely suicide and mental illness rates would be decreasing? But no, they’re just another piece of the puzzle in creating a more dysfunctional society.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7461827/

“Seek help! Seek therapy” LOL, okay. Truly the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again while expecting different results (reducing mental illness and suicide)

SSRIs Impair Empathy​

If you read about how SSRIs cause prefrontal cortex dysfunction, it would be obvious that it would impair empathy, lower inhibition and trigger violence and criminal behaviour. There’s a study that concludes that they do impair empathy. Read this.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41398-019-0496-4

Let it burn lol.
View attachment 1198102

Arthur Schopenhauer On Sexuality​

Psychiatry literally started a campaign against masturbation lol. They really don’t like sexuality. Even their pills kill sexuality.

https://fee.org/articles/remembering-masturbatory-insanity/

What do antidepressants do to sexuality?

https://www.psychiatric-drug-effects.com/downloads/Antidepressant Physical Adverse Reactions.pdf

View attachment 1198097

What does Arthur Schopenhauer say about sexuality?

Why SSRI users commit suicide?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034101/

Why SSRIs Work Better on Women​

Now this is very interesting. If you read before, SSRIs have a feminising effect by lowering testosterone and increasing estrogen. It’s a no-brainer that women would obviously benefit more from it. Whereas for men it would weaken them and cause adverse effects. It’s literally incompatible. Does more harm than good when men take it. And the implications? The adverse effects men experience like emotional blunting, cognitive impairment, memory loss, being reckless irritable, lower empathy etc. it’s just like experiencing the mind of a woman. Especially with lowered testosterone and increased estrogen.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/psychotropic-drugs-affect-men-and-women-differently/

Also read this, it explains women behaviour very well.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...r-and-potentiate-the-effects-of-stress.30565/

How to Recover?​

My personal take and my personal theory on this is to:

• Increase dopamine levels, sensitivity and receptors somehow. Dopaminergic drugs??
  • Increase testosterone and fix androgens? Fixing up fucked up hormones in first place
  • Fix metabolism
  • Lower cortisol
  • Having high nutrient intake from supplements and make sure your body absorbs it well
  • Mushrooms to improve cognitive function
  • Fix gut issues. Especially serotonin.
  • Parasite detox. Deworming.
  • NAC protocol? Idk.
  • Lower serotonin
  • Fix REM sleep by taking melatonin and rebalancing serotonin/melatonin.

TLDR?​

- SSRIs increase cortisol

- SSRIs increase estrogen

- SSRIs decrease dopamine (lol it literally takes away your enjoyment for life)

- SSRIs lower testosterone and androgens

- SSRIs fuck up your brain and give cognitive impairment and memory loss.

- SSRIs don’t actually make you happy

- SSRIs are probably just some experiment in mind control, brainwashing and reprogramming. Mkultra. That’s why it’s apparently “more effective” with CBT. Basically just an elaborate brainwashing bluepill at the expense of your body and mind.

- SSRIs leave you a shell of a person.

- SSRIs lower inhibition.

- SSRIs chemically castrate you

- SSRIs impair REM sleep. Chemical sleep deprivation pills

- most mental health services inherently feminize men.

- withdrawals will fuck you up. The side effects you get there’s always a chance of it being permanent.

- SSRIs give depersonalization and derealization

- SSRIs compromise your gut, takes control and lowers your consciousness and basically parasites begin to possess you.

- SSRIs impair growth. Meaning height growth and pubertal development. It’s over if you were on these drugs when young. (forced)

- If you’re autistic, chances are your mom was on SSRIs or some sort of psych drug

- SSRIs cause sleep disruption, REM sleep disruption and insomnia. Too much serotonin impairs sleep and causes autism

- SSRIs are innately dysphoria inducing drugs. Ironically inducing depression, anxiety ahedonia for men.

Closing Words​

In conclusion, no, SSRIs or any psych meds they don’t make you happy. At best, it just puts your mind in an anaesthesia state. No thoughts, no emotions. Blank slate to be programmed and controlled. A sort of ego death. At best, SSRIs just prevent you from even thinking or planning anything properly. That includes suicide. Ironically it also completely removes any fear or inhibitions to commit suicide. Because of cortisol increasing, tolerance builds. That’s why suicide rates of antidepressant use are pretty high and also violence rates. Inhibition remover.

It’s commonly known that if you want to control a society, you have to have control over the women. If you want to control men, you have to weaken them by feminizing them which is exactly what “mental health” and psychiatry does by their drugs and programming. If psychiatry actually worked, suicide rates would’ve been dropping but it hasn’t it’s only been increasing and increasing. If psychiatry actually worked, the rates of mental illness would decrease but really, it just makes broken individuals become more broken and therefore do things that reflect that such as suicide and violence, further perpetuating the cycles of suffering for others to bear as they eventually become broken by such actions too.

If truly happy individuals were high serotonin, their dicks would stop working, they would be retarded, they would feel emotionally numb, they would have snappable bones, they would be fat, they would probably be autistic and we know autistic individuals are usually deeply unhappy because of facing ableism. Psychiatry literally feminises the individual, forcing complacency, on a biological level, to live in the god forsaken system. It’s essentially a chemical straight jacket of sorts. When society medicates the individual because he reacts to the injustices he faced, it’s just another way to disable and neuter him. “The child not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”. But it’s commonly accepted in our society and CULTure to medicate such “problematic” individuals.

When it comes to mental health, the “professionals” are as clueless as anyone else. Don’t be fooled by their titles, junk science and unverified pseudoscience slop that they mindlessly parrot from textbooks. Clinical trials have been frauded and these drugs are portrayed in a false light. So there it is gentlemen. This is your “help” and “therapy” but now you’ve taken off the rose tinted glasses. Get real, it doesn’t help. As shown clearly, psych meds make you an empty shell of a person. I’m sure nobody is willing to endure that if they were told the truth about these drugs. It erases all emotion not just the “bad ones” like they tell you.

To any sort of retarded normie redditor type one-liner people:

View attachment 1198100

@GeckoBus @XtremeMax @opioidcel @EpedaBIGDICKENERGY @Atavistic Autist

Top kek post. I remember my times at the mental hospital, the staff were shitbags that hated their jobs and treated me like shit, I still want to kill some little manlet faggot there and some big, fat, stupid, ugly beaner bitch staff.

Thank you for the golden information especially about serotonin being bad in reality. How long it took from you to write all of that?
Thank you bro. I should’ve explained that too much serotonin is bad. And SSRIs fuck up how serotonin is metabolised and processed and slows down re absorption so 10x more of it is available. And guess what? That fucks up your body and mind. Jfl. Serotonin overloads fuck up and fry your receptors too. Rip

It took like 2 days to write I was on and off about working on it

Top kek post. I remember my times at the mental hospital, the staff were shitbags that hated their jobs and treated me like shit, I still want to kill some little manlet faggot there and some big, fat, stupid, ugly beaner bitch staff.
Jfl it’s very ironic how the staff themselves are psycho and miserable. Seems like they need some “theRAPY and SSRIs” :feelskek: but of course that wouldn’t work because it’s a scam

You’ll also find it interesting how most abusive staff are actually women jfl. There’s so many cases of psycho nurses. Even in geckobus threads it’s explained why women are commonly nurses. Dark reason too

absolutely fantastic. you provided everything and some more. I knew the effects of some hormones and chemicals but now i have better insight. I like how you included schopenors quote. This is one very high iq post. It seemed like it could be used as an evidece in court.
Also I have noticed its mostly foids who are patient of psychiatry. Glad I have never been on any medication. truly a fucked up thing.

If you read all the adverse effects I wrote and the truth about it lowering T, increasing cortisol increasing estrogen and the truth about too much serotonin, I’m sure all of it made sense? I’m sorry you were on them bro. They’re innately dysphoria inducing
I read it word for word.

brutally over for healthygamergg
:feelskek: Honestly though. The “confidence” it gives is literally because it blunts emotions and makes you numb to all. Of course this would make it easier to act like a snakeoil salesman without the mask cracking.
Scarily while I was on SSRIs it became a lot easier to fake emotions and act etc. it was like being foidbrained for a bit. All while feeling nothing inside. I also became somewhat lower inhib which is interesting

It literally suppresses memories and cognition too. Literally leaving the mind empty. It’s not like he’d be aware of his bullshit. He’s probably one of the believers of the “be present and mindful” new age BS.

Connecting the dots between mostly foids taking SSRIs, the effects, my personal experience and research it’s kinda mind blowing

absolutely fantastic. you provided everything and some more. I knew the effects of some hormones and chemicals but now i have better insight. I like how you included schopenors quote. This is one very high iq post.
Thank you brocel :feelsYall:What can I add and elaborate on? What can I fix

Thank you brocel :feelsYall:What can I add and elaborate on? What can I fix
I couldnt find any faults. there is nothing to fix. you provided links and quoted important lines, its was easy on the eye and brain. you stay away from those kike meds.

I couldnt find any faults. there is nothing to fix. you provided links and quoted important lines, its was easy on the eye and brain. you stay away from those kike meds.
Thanks mang :feelsYall: I feel a lot better being off them :feelsLSD:

Also @Linesnap99 I found it interesting how antidepressants kind of numbed physical pain too. Sound familiar? There was a must read on foids feeling less pain and even getting pleasure out of pain or something. Maybe I’m reading too deep into it. but the dots connnect well. I remember in the psych ward i was put on high doses of kikepills (prozac) and pain was so numbed i thought i could pour a kettle of boiling water on my body in front of everyone and it wouldn't be that bad. thankfully i wasn't retarded enough to do that. Makes you really think why foids self harm :worryfeels::fuk:. maybe it feels good to them. like literally. like some sort of crude acupuncture.
this thread is interesting as fuck tbh

Last edited:
for women things strangely come full circle. when something is so painful it becomes blissful. that's weird shit. are they inherently masochistic? if they're masochistic, they could easily inflict violence on others without a thought because they're not affected by physical pain much either. Do you contemplate how much power this gives them? to do things without fear of consequences but only emotional ones (losing chad etc.) but even their emotions are fleeting. they quickly get over shit and move on. but Holy shit... women's pain mostly comes from social factors. why mostly women are in "mental health" related stuff? why women are on average more fucked up like cluster-B style? Why are women generally less self aware and manipulative? Definitely food for thought...

Last edited:
I had a drug induced psychosis in public
brutal mang. i had one too. that's actually the reason i got forced into a psych ward the second time jfl. ironically it's because of the kikepills THEY gave me. random niggas had to see me getting tackled and held down in public.