Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban @Jason Voorhes. Sick of this FAKECEL.

• Thread starter DeliriousMerchant
  • Start date
Nigga literally posted a selfie and as far as I can tell he is a HTN. ONLY ugly people should be allowed here, this is an incel forum
Bro, he’s probably autistic, as I am too. Don’t underestimate how much being non NT will destroy you as a non Chad male. Even Rehab Room who focuses mainly on looks admits this. Whether you are NT or autistic will make or break normie tier looks level guys. NTpill is brutal and we need to stop denying it

The users done nothing to me, Imma say NO

Even tho the thread might be a lil Bs
Agreed. I never had beef with him. I say we should leave him be. Even if he isn’t ugly, he’s probably a socially awkward sperg who is doomed to inceldom.

I have been ignoring this nigger for a long time

Bro, he’s probably autistic, as I am too. Don’t underestimate how much being non NT will destroy you as a non Chad male. Even Rehab Room who focuses mainly on looks admits this. Whether you are NT or autistic will make or break normie tier looks level guys. NTpill is brutal and we need to stop denying it
Its not that bad. Im autistic too but Im still incel mostly because of my looks. If I was a high tier normie like @Jason Voorhees I don't think I would have that much of a problem. He just needs to unironically touch grass

Its not that bad. Im autistic too but Im still incel mostly because of my looks. If I was a high tier normie like @Jason Voorhees I don't think I would have that much of a problem. He just needs to unironically touch grass
It IS that bad. You must not have autism if you don’t think it’s that bad, or maybe you just have really mild autism. It goes far beyond being a but awkward. You tend to have intense special interests in a limited number of things, and not care about much else. In my case, cars, tractors, and other similar stuff are my special interests. In real life, I quite literally can’t find much to talk about other than these things. I have accidentally bored the fuck out of people by talking about this shit for an hour without realizing. I have no interest in most normie things like sports. I even oissed off some users on here accidentally for talking about cars too much. Not to mention you struggle to give off enough facial expressions or give off too many as an autist, and people find you creepy for it.

Jason voorhees is a looksmax.org bdd cel just like @Mentallylostcel was. Bluepill advice would unironically work for him jfl. Mtn normie face, 6’1, ripped with a frame to match the height. He said he wasn’t autistic and can be a army officer. I’m not certain but I remember him mentioned having friends too. His failos his skin color he’s not good looking enough for a lot of foids to approach him or for him to stand out all he needs to do is approach and he can ascend easily, or nichemaxx.

View attachment 1194393

That niggER was SO FUCKING suspicious.

Dear Fakecel cunts : Our pain is not your fashion accessory.
also I hate the term self hating. I see being asian the same way a manlet sees being manlet.
Would you rather be tallfag/white? Yes
Is your life a lot harder because you’re chink/manlet? Yes
Do you hate yourself for being manlet/chink and hate manlets/chinks? No, you support your comrades in suffering

I think Daniel Craig doesn't look as good as people make him out to be; he has one of the largest halos in the world for having a famous and cool spy role

6ft, htn face and no autism

also doesn't seem like a mentalcel

I wonder what made you gravitate towards this place @Jason Voorhees

6ft, htn face and no autism

also doesn't seem like a mentalcel

I wonder what made you gravitate towards this place @Jason Voorhees
I thought we got along well. Jordan 1s, Drugmaxxing and all

I thought we got along well. Jordan 1s, Drugmaxxing and all
I am not trying to offend you. I am genuinely wondering. Seems like kind of a waste of your time that you're here

I am not trying to offend you. I am genuinely wondering. Seems like kind of a waste of your time that you're here
I have social anxiety and have hard time making friends irl. This is also thr only forum where I can interact with like minded people and talk to them without any censorship

I have social anxiety and have hard time making friends irl.

i c

well you poste abt wanting to do a meetup on here before so i didnt expect to hear u having social anxiety

have u ever approached a girl?

i c

well you poste abt wanting to do a meetup on here before so i didnt expect to hear u having social anxiety
I mainly fear normies. Our interests rarely align and I'm always seen as weirdo. I am also self conscious when I'm around them but when I'm around brocels I don't feel anything. I can be myself and there are little consequences because we will never meet again. I got nothing to loose
have u ever approached a girl?
No. Haven't even talked to a girl outside of work related stuff in uni.

Do girls check you out?
Idk. Some of them randomly start a conversation with me and sometimes sit next to me but nothing ever happens. I go to class and straight to my dorm after that. I don't hang around and talk to them after class.

Idk. Some of them randomly start a conversation with me and sometimes sit next to me but nothing ever happens. I go to class and straight to my dorm after that. I don't hang around and talk to them after class.
them willing to sit next to you and start convo with you is their language

they are allowing you to make a move on them

do smth with that man, seems like u get plenty chances

This is exactly why you shouldn't be here. The name of this forum loses its meaning with people like you on here

This is exactly why you shouldn't be here. The name of this forum loses its meaning with people like you on here
Exactly. I’ve only had one girl start a conversation with me and approach me and that was in middle school when I was tallfag but too autistic and stupid to know anythingZ

I’m more truecel than you. I was a tall kid in middle school tallest in my grade because I was an early bloomer I’m only 5’10. The girl was a ltb ginger wouldve tapped if she showed interest today but she wouldn’t. Either way its over for me I’m autistic with the worst pheno and no halos. If I get a jawline and a ripped body and a couple surgeries I might get a chance which I will start looks maxing starting august

your pajeet ass can just approach a pajeeta

Idk. Some of them randomly start a conversation with me and sometimes sit next to me but nothing ever happens
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER BAN THIS FUCKER

STOP WASTING TIME HERE AND GO FUCK BITCHES YOU DUMBASS

He's been getting away for too long. Dude has it so easy yet chooses to whine

STOP WASTING TIME HERE AND GO FUCK BITCHES YOU DUMBASS
I'd say let him rot here and waste away his potential. I love to watch a normie dig his own grave

I am not the same as this guy. He is just a volcel. There should be a website for all fakecels called volcels.is or some shit. Easiest way to get these guys into their own place.

your pajeet ass can just approach a pajeeta
I am 5'4 you are 5'11 you mogg me hard. Chinks got taller and have higher SMV with kpoop halo.

All the girls in my schools were obsessed with kpoop idols

I'd say let him rot here and waste away his potential. I love to watch a normie dig his own grave
i also hope for everything worst in his life for being such a bitch here and even worse for the mods that allow this nigger to be here

I have him on ignore eversince he joined

I am 5'4 you are 5'11 you mogg me hard. Chinks got taller and have higher SMV with kpoop halo.

Just go to poland

In his defense not every chink looks like kpop idols but the chink halo will lend him a big hand among the sub5 or ltb Pajeetas

Average height in Poland is 5'11. I would rope from depression of height mogg :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
average skin color in poland is white, anything different is a curiositymaxx

He's been getting away for too long. Dude has it so easy yet chooses to whine
Lol imagine how it would be if he was swapped into one of our truecel bodies he wouldnt last a day with my face or yours. I havent had a single girl smile at me or start a conversation since middle school and they were all ltb at best and he has girls starting convos with him regularly reflecting the tall mtn gymmaxxed he is.

Lol imagine how it would be if he was swapped into one of our truecel bodies he wouldnt last a day with my face or yours. I havent had a single girl smile at me or start a conversation since middle school and they were all ltb at best and he has girls starting convos with him regularly reflecting the tall mtn gymmaxxed he is.
bro is literally the lowest iq user of this site, like exchanging fucking bitches for spreading fake news on a fucking niche incel forum that nobody outside of here gives a shit about

Girls go out of their way to talk to him???? This is news to me, down syndromecels aren't this retarded as this mallu nigger

I said I am 5’10. I’m ugly as shit no girl wants me I’m autistic and have the asian pig nose no forward growth and chink eyes it’s over dude.

bro is literally the lowest iq user of this site, like exchanging fucking bitches for spreading fake news on a fucking niche incel forum that nobody outside of here gives a shit about
Only plausible explanation is that he gets a kick out of watching men worse off than him. His psyche is twisted

I said I am 5’10. I’m ugly as shit no girl wants me I’m autistic and have the asian pig nose no forward growth and chink eyes it’s over dude.
Being ugly at 5'10-11 is a death sentence. You have it easier than some but miserable regardless

Cope, make posts of alleged "sub-humanity" of chinks all you want. But all poojetas like chinks and are obsessed with kpoop
In his defense not every chink looks like kpop idols
What do you mean? All chinks look the same

Girls go out of their way to talk to him???? This is news to me, down syndromecels aren't this retarded as this mallu nigger
yep its crazy imagine what he would feel if he’s had zero female attention for 5 years period. He also dmed everybody his fucking face exposing himself.

Being ugly at 5'10-11 is a death sentence. You have it easier than some but miserable regardless
Yep I’m like a 3 out of 10 with a potential to be a 4 if lean and a 5 if I surgerymaxx and get lucky. I’m coping with that right now. Being 6’3 would save me but without a height halo its over

IT advice could unironically work for him. I don't understand why would you want to waste your potential by rotting on this forum, I mean he mogs everyone here, and even said that girls talk to him.

Cope, make posts of alleged "sub-humanity" of chinks all you want. But all poojetas like chinks and are obsessed with kpoop

What do you mean? All chinks look the same
All chinks look the same ugly way, not makeup fraudmaxxed like kpopniggers @comradespiderman29 @mcmoohyun educate him about this shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back