Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (Poll) Community imposed site ban proposal for @Anandkonda

Should @anandkonda be permanently banned from this website?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★
Anandkonda joined this forum on Feb 21, 2024 , ever since he joined, he has engaged in persistent trolling ,gaslighting, rage/race/castebaiting other users on this site. His recalcitrant conduct got him temporarily banned a dozen times already.
Some recent problematic behaviour:
Not only this. He is a prolific peddler of oofy-doofymaxxing theory popularized by zoomergroids on tiktok. Which is banned as per (the rule modification on July 9 2023):
"Oofy Doofy” theory is observably not truly reflective of the current year 2022 dating market, thus we at incels.is reject the theory as yet another unfortunately wildly popular self delusional blue pilled lie. Members who advocate for or who support this theory openly, shall be subject to similar level warnings and or bannings as are typically already applied to promoters of prior existing and identified blue pill content.

During his very first week here ,he went out of his way to defend a chadpreet.
("No no. That's just a offy doofy being groomed")
When confronted ,he doubled down with even more sex haver defence.
("I don't hate all sexhavers." )
("Most of them are offy doofies and beta buxxers anyway. I am kind of sympathetic towards them")

Claims that chadpreet is innocent, despite being balls deep inside a pajeeta whore within 24 hours of meeting her.
here.

These were some of his problematic posts, the fact that he only joined 4 months ago and has caused so much ruckus all over the forum, insulted long term users , and turned this forum into a battle ground is deplorable. Almost every post of his is a derailing attempt to turn other posts into north indian vs south indian regional fights, ragebaiting members by calling their caste as cucks and losers without any provocation (e.i @Chudpreet and myself, although I've never stated my caste here I wonder where he got that from). This is a forum for incels facing the brutality of life to cope, not an imageboard or some retarded troll site where users take turns in insulting each other over meaningless bullshit identities like race/caste/region of origin. His persistent ragebaiting has made this forum unusable for most currycels, with most of us having that faggot on ignore,all of us are too exhausted with this 2024faggot (I also posted a thread in the bunker about him being underage too(here)) shitting up this site which we consider our second home. Therefore, I propose an unprecedented poll asking for a community imposed permanent site ban for anandkonda. This poll closes in 4 days, and it will decide his fate. Mods PIN THIS:
@Chudpreet @wereq @Made in Heaven @DarkStarDown @Fat Link @Friezacel @Copexodius Maximus @ElTruecel@Blackpill Monk @tandoorichickencel @CopingForBrutality @Defetivecuckachu @PLA1092 @Uggo Mongo @KillNiggers @Grim_Reaper @To koniec @Ricordanza @ItsovERfucks @Dregster @LeFrenchCel @Caesercel @SlayerSlayer @Master @zerozerozero @faded @ReconElement @EngelCallDell19 @wasted12years @der_komische @WorthlessSlavicShit @Linesnap99 @based_meme @psyop @Lonelyus @solblue @Puppeter @Raider919 @edgelordcel @ilieknothing

BAN HIM I LOVE PAKISTAN KILL ALL IDNIA I HATE INDIA

I voted no for now but i'll review your post and see what I think

Wtf is oofy doofy?

Good that I pissed you off so much :feelsjuice::feelsjuice: Why are you so obsessed with me out of everyone? :lul::lul::lul:

He had one racepill thread I think, judging solely from that thread alone, I think he is based then again, I see the accusations being thrown maybe he should have a chance to defend himself before banning him ig(my 2 cents). I really dgaf

I voted no for now but i'll review your post and see what I think
He had one racepill thread I think, judging solely from that thread alone, I think he is based then again, I see the accusations being thrown maybe he should have a chance to defend himself before banning him ig(my 2 cents). I really dgaf
I myself voted for yes :lul: :lul: :lul: Thanks for supporting me I guess

No.

You guys should just fight it out in WWE 2K24 and become brocels afterwards. :owo:

I have only been back like 2 days so I don’t know enough about him so i am voting to let him stay

Dnc but if you are bothered by him then sure.

I've personally never had many issues with him, I think he is a bit of a passionate north indian hater, but it seems like he might have some stats to back up what he says and its an interesting perspective and something new and fresh I have never seen on the site, at the end of the day indians are still indian.

But is it really at the level of racebait? If he was saying all this stuff about niggers which are widely hated on this forum I dont think anyone would give a shit

Curries can't be trucel except if they are bald.
This was retarded though lol

Either way I dont interact with him much or see him so I dont know, I dont think I really get much of an opinion but thats just my 2 cents

He voted to ban himself JFL, not sure if that counts as a ban request.

IMG 1045

That was a exaggerated joke. If you see that fight, that nigger was exhibiting volcel behavior
Yeah I didnt scroll through the thread of each post linked but I looked at every post with face value

Idk about the oofy doofy thing, I actually dont know what the oofy doofy theory is lol

Idk about the oofy doofy thing, I actually dont know what the oofy doofy theory is lol
I was 20 days old when I made that post btw. This guy is just like those SJW whores that bring up old tweets to own you and shit

I don't hate him really, but his autistic obssesion with north indians can be bothering and also barely adds any value to this forum
Wtf is oofy doofy?
you serious :worryfeels:

dnr but i voted yes

I have only been back like 2 days so I don’t know enough about him so i am voting to let him stay
No point in that, he'll try his best to annoy you by attacking your regional identity.

Yeah I didnt scroll through the thread of each post linked but I looked at every post with face value

How can you be blackpilled for almost a year and still not know about Oofy Doofy theory ? Literally one of the first blackpill theories i found

but his autistic obssesion with north indians can be bothering and also barely adds any value to this forum
North Indians are 80% of India and reason for most of the stereotypes about us. Even us Telugus are shit.

But Tamils and Mallus are the superior and Highest IQ Indians

No point in that, he'll try his best to annoy you by attacking your regional identity.
genuine question how much big is regionalism in india ?

only europeans nation with decent sense of regionalism is Italy

The worst thing about him imo is the blatant foid worship of slavic foids. I thought that was supposed to be an incel forum, not femdom fetish site where its users worship foids and call them goddesses. Personal opinion.

I don't hate him really, but his autistic obssesion with north indians can be bothering and also barely adds any value to this forum
Yeah, i can't even think of a single reason he mentioned that made him an incel. If anything I found him saying curries can't be trucel .

Very big that's why it's best if it doesn't make its way to this forum and ruins it. Shitskins are way too bigoted against eachother , anandkonda being a quintessential example.

The worst thing about him imo is the blatant foid worship of slavic foids. I thought that was supposed to be an incel forum, not femdom fetish site where its users worship foids and call them goddesses. Personal opinion.
That was JFL. I did deservedly got banned for 4 days for that

For him, slav whores are goddess. That retard is the only user to be banned for foid worship that I've seen.

Yeah, i can't even think of a single reason he mentioned that made him an incel. If anything I found him saying curries can't be trucel .
and he simps for slav foids...not any different from noodle worshippers here

i think @solblue said that he might be hindutva propagandist

Europeans fight among themselves all the time lol. It's not just an Indian thing.

North Italian vs South Italians

British vs Irish

French vs Germans

Balkan Turks vs Turks from the mainland and Balkan wars

All basically the same people fighting with each other because of their cultural differences and upbringing. Tribalism is human nature and it's unavoidable.

racebaits/castebaits again he should be permabanned since i keep seeing him banned within hours, surely his accumulation of warnings should be a viable reason for a permanent ban.

North Indians are 80% of India and reason for most of the stereotypes about us. Even us Telugus are shit.

But Tamils and Mallus are the superior and Highest IQ Indians
What about Kannada?

Europeans fight among themselves all the time lol. It's not just an Indian thing.

North Italian vs South Italians

British vs Irish

French vs Germans

Balkan Turks vs Turks from the mainland and Balkan wars

All basically the same people fighting with each other because of their cultural differences and upbringing. Tribalism is human nature and it's unavoidable.

i myself said about italians and rest aren't regionalism, french and germans aren't same nation

racebaits/castebaits again he should be permabanned since i keep seeing him banned within hours, surely his accumulation of warnings should be a viable reason for a permanent ban.
He has been banned a dozen times already, had master not removed 100% warning permabans this retard would never see the light of this forum ever again.

I've personally never had many issues with him, I think he is a bit of a passionate north indian hater, but it seems like he might have some stats to back up what he says and its an interesting perspective and something new and fresh I have never seen on the site, at the end of the day indians are still indian.

But is it really at the level of racebait? If he was saying all this stuff about niggers which are widely hated on this forum I dont think anyone would give a shit

This was retarded though lol

Either way I dont interact with him much or see him so I dont know, I dont think I really get much of an opinion but thats just my 2 cents
Why haven't you been posting any threads brocel? I really enjoy reading about your insights mang?

He has been banned a dozen times already, had master not removed 100% warning permabans this retard would never see the light of this forum ever again.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:
he has done a number of things that should be permaban worthy yet is strangely not banned.

What about Kannada?
Yes Telugus and Kanadas as also intelligent but not as much as Tamils and Mallus
i think @solblue said that he might be hindutva propagandist
He is, supports hindu nationalist BJP and RSS. And constantly shits on Muslims.
He is a normie Hindutva Modicel
I thought Dravidians hate Modi though
Cope. BJ Party niggers are Hindi imposing retards. Even Amit Shah insulted Tamils recently

i myself said about italians and rest aren't regionalism, french and germans aren't same nation
Yes but those countries pale in comparison to the size of India. People from different regions of India look nothing alike. All these people are Indian

The cultures also are very different, there are more than 200 languages spoken in india. Its too diverse and Indians have always been divided since the start.

This problem is common to many countries in europe. North Italians don't consider the southern Italians to be Europeans for being darker and mixed with Arabs The pejorative for them being "Terrone" Same with the British and Irish people. Turks aswell. Now just imagine a country 10 times more diverse than the countries I just mentioned. It's only obvious that this would happen. This problem is not just a third world problem or a problem specific to India. Its a problem that every major country with a diverse population faces.

Yes but those countries pale in comparison to the size of India. People from different regions of India look nothing alike. All these people are Indian

View attachment 1165989View attachment 1165990View attachment 1165991

The cultures also are very different, there are more than 200 languages spoken in india. Its too diverse and Indians have always been divided since the start.

This problem is common to many countries in europe. North Italians don't consider the southern Italians to be Europeans for being darker and mixed with Arabs The pejorative for them being "Terrone" Same with the British and Irish people. Turks aswell. Now just imagine a country 10 times more diverse than the countries I just mentioned. It's only obvious that this would happen. This problem is not just a third world problem or a problem specific to India. Its a problem that every major country with a diverse population faces.
please don' derail this thread anymore it's about our ''friend'' @anandkonda

Tbh, he is an extremely immature normie zoomer, way he talks, way he kangs, the way he do caste fight or region, it seems that he is not truly blackpilled,He should be permanently banned