Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [SHITSKINS GTFIH] A continuation of yesterday's thread. A potential explanation for JBB in Jewrope. Massive lifefuel for shitskins.

• Thread starter UnderdevelopedSlav
  • Start date
160cm shitskin mogs 190 cm slav according to op, how to take him seriously, im aware slav losing more foid out its true since theres data but op thread is cope
You cope
Evidence is here

wow, im even said i know slav foid married out more since some slav dude on here posting data about it. smh forget it then
obv, these men were nordcucks and anglocucks, ideal material for betacucking used up slavic roastie

JBB is not just be shitskin, your average black from Africa can slay half of Europe, your average currycel studying in some rando euro university can slay his dick for all that matters

JBB is not just be shitskin, your average black from Africa can slay half of Europe, your average currycel studying in some rando euro university can slay his dick for all that matters
water.

these dudes in ltr werent curries tho

i know pakis are curries also but lots of them looks robust, they can pass easily as persian or even turk

Watching mofos in that previous thread cope with this when 90% of ethnic immigrants actually living in Poland are low-wage semi-slaves was pure kekfuel tbh:feelskek:.
Meanwhile, many of the White guys who go to SEA are just boomers who got divorceraped or LTN betabuxxers offering a greencard+cash.

I will be fair of course, and admit that a good percentage are still normie-tier & above guys who will benefit from inflated SMV there, due to height+white halo.
A few outliers dont disprove the general rule
I mean yeah, but recent data is showing that mayowhores are starting to mix a lot more.

More BMWF couples exist in the US compared to WMBF:
One of the most dramatic patterns occurs among black newlyweds: Black men are twice as likely as black women to have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity (24% vs. 12%). This gender gap has been a long-standing one – in 1980, 8% of recently married black men and 3% of their female counterparts were married to someone of a different race or ethnicity.

And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

Based on my observations where I live, however, ethnics on average have more kids regardless.
Most likely non NT or just so ugly that not even JBE could save you
I think he also said he's around 5'4, which is turbomanlet anywhere.
I doubt your city centre represents your entire country, let alone all of Europe
Good reflection of Poland & at least EE imo, since cities often tend to be more similar cultural-wise as opposed to rural areas in this day & age.
the state of the forum this is such a retarded thread
Regardless of the thread, this is very rich coming from you of all users-especially considering the name you chose.

i know pakis are curries also but lots of them looks robust, they can pass easily as persian or even turk
Some Pakis do have it much better compared to most curries, but many of them are still in a pretty bad situation I'd say.

They also seem to have potential to be taller on average.
wow, im even said i know slav foid married out more since some slav dude on here posting data about it. smh forget it then
A lot of them were Turks & Chinkoids.

Regardless of the thread, this is very rich coming from you of all users-especially considering the name you chose.
like you're any better

like you're any better
Oh wow, what a fucking epic comeback jfl.

And yeah, I have multiple threads in must-read, so it seems that's the case.

You also derailed & spammed one of my threads.

Damn so you think I would have a chance there? But I'm too high inhib I will need to fix this

Oh wow, what a fucking epic comeback jfl.

And yeah, I have multiple threads in must-read, so it seems that's the case.

You also derailed & spammed one of my threads.
most of the names on here are cringe and yours isn't any better is what I meant

what thread lol ? you're holding a grudge over that meanwhile I forgot it even happened

Aren't you derailing this one by quoting me and posting irrelevant shit

You literally chose a generic insult a 13 year-old hurls over a game of COD.

Tangent.
your insult is about a retarded clearly fake name on a website

This is the continue of my last thread about how brown skin overcomes PSL bonez theories.

Today I was waging as an Uber Eats courier for 4h in the city centre and it was fucking insane what i observed.

Reminder: my country is only in 1% filled with ethnics according to statistics. For 4h of brutal waging for kikes (TKD btw) I counted 24 couples. Guess how much a couple was BMWF (B stands for brown, to be more precise)? 9! 37.5% then. 1-2% brown men steal almost half of the foid population in the big cities JFLLLLL.

Keep in mind these browns were all below my height (173cm) while among slavcel zoomies I got mogged to the Large Magellanic Cloud and back. In jewni I was one of the shortest among about 80 zoomie males. Ldar tbh.

1. Betabuxxing doesnt play a role here. ALL these immigrants here work either as a taxi drivers or deliverycels. Some of these moggas rot as kebap vendors (best job for ethnic immigrant here ngl).

2. Like I said in the linked thread above muh Just Be Exotic sounds like a massive cope as theres no reasonable proof to believe foids are willing to racemixx.

My theories why that shit happens constantly are, as follows:
a) dark skintone is srsly underrated among manosphere and inceldom forums. I'd put dark skin tone as importany as bone structure. There are studies which showed dark skin is associated with high T. Ngl this isn't muh soycience cuz I've been injecting T for almost 3 months and I went from 2 fitzpatrick scale to 3 and my skin doesnt sunburn at all. In the past I got sunburn after 2h of rotting under the strongest sun. Now I rot 5-6h and 0 skin damage.;
b) behavior is really, really underrated on PSL forums as well. Im present on PSL stuff since 2017 and only lookism carried about behavior to some extent. .org and .is dont care at all. Why? You guys only cope with NT. That's fucking laughable. Muh NT NT NT NT NT. Do you even know what does it mean? LOW NEUROTICISM RESULTS WITH LOW INHIBITION, DOMINANT HIGH T BEHAVIOR WHICH IS SUPPORTED TO BE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS BONEZ AND COLOURING, HENCE OVERALL LOOKS.

To sum up this entire essay, I assume bones structure, colouring and adequate behavior that allows you to run number game and do not mess up your chance with a potential toilet who might've been turn to you are EQUALLY important as that all PSL shit.

For lowIQcels: I dont claim a shitskin mogs an average white man LOL. I've just tried to understand what stands for the success of ethnics in the dating pool in some locations despite being bottom 10th in looks. Inb4 only slavshit toilets are like that!!! Have you forgotten guys the browns already running the entire west? What nationality is the most incel in France? Def not Moroccans, cage.

WHITE CUCKS NEED TO FUCKING WAKE UP AND TAKE RESPONSILIBITTIES FOR THEIR CULTURE, COUNTRY AND FOIDS. FOIDS ARE MADE TO SERVE TO MEN.

Just fucking imagine that slavcel 190cm 20 inches frame with a decent forward growth who doesnt get shit cuz curry/paki 160cm outslayes him due to some of the above theories JFLLLLL.
View attachment 1193041

IMAGINE WHILE THEY BOTH FUCKING AND SHE SEES EVEN BETTER HIS SUBHUMAN INDIAN BROWN BODY 16" FRAME, 160CM AND PROB 14CM PEEPEE AT BEST. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO MOG US ROBUST SLAVS. KURWA KONIEC! KONIEC! KONIEC!

View attachment 1193042

View attachment 1193043

I'VE JUST TAKEN ONLY 2 PICS CUZ THEY WERE THE MOST SUBHUMAN BROWNS I HAD NOTICED + I HAD NO TIME TO TAKE PICS ALL THE TIME SINCE IM A BRUTAL WAGECUCK (500 JEWROS PER MONTH BTW). SHITSKINS NOT ONLY STEAL MY FOIDS BUT ALSO JOBS. THEY DESTROY EVERYTHING.

TKD TBD TSD
You are confusing black people with browns

You seriously believe indian cab drivers and low wage slaves are slaying white polish pussy ?
Not sure what's so impossible about that:feelsjuice:? The Gypsies we have here in EE have never had problems having more sex with our women than we had with their, and they are a Dalit-descended ethnic group that still mostly very much looks like their ancestors, so I'm not sure why recent migrants who are still better off and less criminal than them should do worse.

Meanwhile, many of the White guys who go to SEA are just boomers who got divorceraped or LTN betabuxxers offering a greencard+cash.

I will be fair of course, and admit that a good percentage are still normie-tier & above guys who will benefit from inflated SMV there, due to height+white halo.
True. Which is the funny thing, those two groups are basically the same. White guys going to SEA tend to be older and richer, while immigrants in Europe are younger and poorer, but in the end, for both of those groups those two factors pretty much equalize and the main thing they both actually have going for them in places they come to is their exoticness.

Based on my observations where I live, however, ethnics on average have more kids regardless.
Not sure about all of them, but this is certainly true for ethnic men with white women, compared with white guys with non-white women.

"JBW" Believers are just shitskins with an inferority complex towards White people,
Or they have a White male/Ethnic female cuck fetish.

"JBW" Believers are just shitskins with an inferority complex towards White people,
Or they have a White male/Ethnic female cuck fetish.
Why is that wrong though, there’s literally hundreds of pieces of evidence daily that if we were born white life would be 1%, 5%, X% better for us than being born ethnic. What else are we supposed to believe? Being ethnic is better?!? Lmfao

Curry’s and niggers cannot be incel
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

so tired of seeing this shit I don't even have energy anymore.

blacks can't do x, blacks can't do y, blacks are inferior, etc.

and now blacks can't be incel.

my existence must be a fucking simulation or some twisted joke huh

Last edited:
This is the continue of my last thread about how brown skin overcomes PSL bonez theories.

Today I was waging as an Uber Eats courier for 4h in the city centre and it was fucking insane what i observed.

Reminder: my country is only in 1% filled with ethnics according to statistics. For 4h of brutal waging for kikes (TKD btw) I counted 24 couples. Guess how much a couple was BMWF (B stands for brown, to be more precise)? 9! 37.5% then. 1-2% brown men steal almost half of the foid population in the big cities JFLLLLL.

Keep in mind these browns were all below my height (173cm) while among slavcel zoomies I got mogged to the Large Magellanic Cloud and back. In jewni I was one of the shortest among about 80 zoomie males. Ldar tbh.

1. Betabuxxing doesnt play a role here. ALL these immigrants here work either as a taxi drivers or deliverycels. Some of these moggas rot as kebap vendors (best job for ethnic immigrant here ngl).

2. Like I said in the linked thread above muh Just Be Exotic sounds like a massive cope as theres no reasonable proof to believe foids are willing to racemixx.

a) dark skintone is srsly underrated among manosphere and inceldom forums. I'd put dark skin tone as importany as bone structure. There are studies which showed dark skin is associated with high T. Ngl this isn't muh soycience cuz I've been injecting T for almost 3 months and I went from 2 fitzpatrick scale to 3 and my skin doesnt sunburn at all. In the past I got sunburn after 2h of rotting under the strongest sun. Now I rot 5-6h and 0 skin damage.;
b) behavior is really, really underrated on PSL forums as well. Im present on PSL stuff since 2017 and only lookism carried about behavior to some extent. .org and .is dont care at all. Why? You guys only cope with NT. That's fucking laughable. Muh NT NT NT NT NT. Do you even know what does it mean? LOW NEUROTICISM RESULTS WITH LOW INHIBITION, DOMINANT HIGH T BEHAVIOR WHICH IS SUPPORTED TO BE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS BONEZ AND COLOURING, HENCE OVERALL LOOKS.

To sum up this entire essay, I assume bones structure, colouring and adequate behavior that allows you to run number game and do not mess up your chance with a potential toilet who might've been turn to you are EQUALLY important as that all PSL shit.

For lowIQcels: I dont claim a shitskin mogs an average white man LOL. I've just tried to understand what stands for the success of ethnics in the dating pool in some locations despite being bottom 10th in looks. Inb4 only slavshit toilets are like that!!! Have you forgotten guys the browns already running the entire west? What nationality is the most incel in France? Def not Moroccans, cage.

WHITE CUCKS NEED TO FUCKING WAKE UP AND TAKE RESPONSILIBITTIES FOR THEIR CULTURE, COUNTRY AND FOIDS. FOIDS ARE MADE TO SERVE TO MEN.

Just fucking imagine that slavcel 190cm 20 inches frame with a decent forward growth who doesnt get shit cuz curry/paki 160cm outslayes him due to some of the above theories JFLLLLL.
View attachment 1193041

IMAGINE WHILE THEY BOTH FUCKING AND SHE SEES EVEN BETTER HIS SUBHUMAN INDIAN BROWN BODY 16" FRAME, 160CM AND PROB 14CM PEEPEE AT BEST. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO MOG US ROBUST SLAVS. KURWA KONIEC! KONIEC! KONIEC!

View attachment 1193042

View attachment 1193043

I'VE JUST TAKEN ONLY 2 PICS CUZ THEY WERE THE MOST SUBHUMAN BROWNS I HAD NOTICED + I HAD NO TIME TO TAKE PICS ALL THE TIME SINCE IM A BRUTAL WAGECUCK (500 JEWROS PER MONTH BTW). SHITSKINS NOT ONLY STEAL MY FOIDS BUT ALSO JOBS. THEY DESTROY EVERYTHING.

TKD TBD TSD
i

View attachment 1193041

View attachment 1193042

View attachment 1193043

TKD TBD TSD
I think slav women especially like ogre/beastiality features. Slav chads skew more ogre. Maybe the ugly features of some of these brown ethnics activate their beastiality kink.

Why is that wrong though, there’s literally hundreds of pieces of evidence daily that if we were born black life would be 1%, 5%, X% better for us than being born white What else are we supposed to believe? Being white is better?!? Lmfao

you will never see this in scandinavia or a germanic country

its only slavshit polak whores willing to be with ethnics

Final sponsor

explosion toilet GIF

nice and informative thread tbh, nuck shitskins though

Good reflection of Poland & at least EE imo, since cities often tend to be more similar cultural-wise as opposed to rural areas in this day & age.
jfl, almost everyone is desperate to live in those big ugly degenerate cities... and if they don't want to go there then work offers will.

you will never see this in scandinavia or a germanic country

its only slavshit polak whores willing to be with ethnics

why not? germany is even more kiked out.

View attachment 1193041

View attachment 1193042

View attachment 1193043

TKD TBD TSD
you're 100% mistaking blacks with browns, an average African negro will 100% mog any brown guy.
even in Latin America Brazilian negroes mog every fucking one except for Chileans maybe.
Being black is more comparable to being white than being brown.

you're 100% mistaking blacks with browns, an average African negro will 100% mog any brown guy.
even in Latin America Brazilian negroes mog every fucking one except for Chileans maybe.
Being black is more comparable to being white than being brown.
xdd they are all meds from pakistan, georgia etc.

they are all meds from pakistan, georgia
even worse then, they're exotic Chads/HTNormies, imagine thinking that an average Pakistani and an average Pedro or Jeet are the same and calling both brown, Pakistanis aren't browns. nor sandniggers.

nice and informative thread tbh, nuck shitskins though

jfl, almost everyone is desperate to live in those big ugly degenerate cities... and if they don't want to go there then work offers will.

why not? germany is even more kiked out.
Slavs especially native slavs understand that western euros view them as subhuman. Thus their isn't really a ethnic/racial hierarchy.

In actual western white countries being ethnic impacts your social standing. Thus in slav land an ethnic is just viewed as an exotic foreigner v.s boring natives.

Rarity Also plays a role, if your the only blue eyed person in a region your an automatic slayer. Any foid who likes blue eyes has to get with you. But if you are blue eyed in a place where blue eyes are common your back to being mogged.

In places where the ethnic population is tiny the mog is over for ethnicels. Because they have niche+exotic maxxed. Its not about being the best objectively its about avoiding stiff competition.

Explained in linked thread Slavshit toilets are just like this since EE wasnt invaded by browns in the past.

Browns did it 20-40y ago already.
i dont remember curries going there...

but i do know curry and sand niggers do well with eastern eu sluts
new delhi had insane amount of eastern eu/curry couples

Not sure what's so impossible about that:feelsjuice:? The Gypsies we have here in EE have never had problems having more sex with our women than we had with their, and they are a Dalit-descended ethnic group that still mostly very much looks like their ancestors, so I'm not sure why recent migrants who are still better off and less criminal than them should do worse.

True. Which is the funny thing, those two groups are basically the same. White guys going to SEA tend to be older and richer, while immigrants in Europe are younger and poorer, but in the end, for both of those groups those two factors pretty much equalize and the main thing they both actually have going for them in places they come to is their exoticness.

Not sure about all of them, but this is certainly true for ethnic men with white women, compared with white guys with non-white women.

i'll trade you a pajeeta for a slavic bitch anyday lol
its not that cumskins can't get ethnics, they choose not to. i have a chad friend, he doesn't want any pajeeta/sheboons, regular goblinas
he only wants fellow cumskin whores, hot slutinas, sand niggeresses and ofc his fav noodlewhores :feelskek:

Last edited:
i dont remember curries going there...

but i do know curry and sand niggers do well with eastern eu sluts
new delhi had insane amount of eastern eu/curry couples

i'll trade you a pajeeta for a slavic bitch anyday lol
its not that cumskins can't get ethnics, they choose not to. i have a chad friend, he doesn't want any pajeeta/sheboons, regular goblinas
he only wants fellow cumskin whores, hot slutinas, sand niggeresses and ofc his fav noodlewhores :feelskek:
Racepill cucks us so hard that dravidian 170cm whos at least low htn is smvmatched with stepanov.