Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (Poll) Community imposed site ban proposal for @Anandkonda

Should @anandkonda be permanently banned from this website?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you are really 19, then it’s time to grow up and stop baiting like that for attention.
Must have made at least someone laugh. No?
Yeah, because normal people realize Hindutva is code for North Indian cow belt rule.
Hindutva was coined by Chandranath Basu a Bengali, and popularized by Savarkar a Marathi. Neither are cow belters.

North Indians don't own the cultural and dharmic reawakening moment. They are too poor and low IQ for that
You will never be Tamil.
Brutal Truth :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Can I at least have a Tamil wife for coping?
no, foid worship is cucked.
Agree but I don't need the foid, just her eggs and womb

I am generally of opinion that either a subforum needs to be made for oldcels like me or just genocide all the youngcels from this website

Eh, depends on if he's actually underage or not. If he is then banning should be in order, if he's not, well, he's got his copes just like all of us and he's far from the only guy here constantly bringing race and such topics up here. If he should be banned for that, then a good number of other racebaiters should be banned as well.

Should play a game of cricket to settle this

voted yes for defending sexhavers

Wow that's surprising. I always knew that shiks had loads of issues with India trying to erase their identity

SC/STs are just 20% at max. If even one family gets uplifted it's a win for society.

The real reversation that needs to be banned is rostie reservation :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Why do whores require reservations exactly? Aren't they equal to men?
They are more privileged than men and still have the fucking audacity to latch onto these dumb fuck reservations. Reservations for a privileged class can you fucking believe it lmfao? Only in India jfl

this is a shitskin matter, i will not vote

This is literally just curry infighting. It's an Indian shit-throwing battle, literally

I like how anandkonda himself voted yes lol.

@Made in Heaven does the same but for arabs

@Made in Heaven does the same

@Made in Heaven worships white passing sandwhores

@Made in Heaven does the same.
Rent free.

And no I dont

I've learned more about curry history, culture, the caste-system, etc. from .is these past few months than I ever did in the American """education""" system.

Eh, depends on if he's actually underage or not. If he is then banning should be in order, if he's not, well, he's got his copes just like all of us and he's far from the only guy here constantly bringing race and such topics up here. If he should be banned for that, then a good number of other racebaiters should be banned as well.
If they actually enforced the "no racebait" rule literally, ban appeals would be the most active place on the site.

And I would literally be just saying: "I just want to live around other Whites so I dont get shanked by a nigger, how's that an issue?"

This is literally just curry infighting. It's an Indian shit-throwing battle, literally
Kek true.

this is a shitskin matter, i will not vote
Same here, most of the issues he has had have been with other Curries, ironically.

Thus, my vote is irrelevant on the matter: @Made in Heaven see? Whites can stay out of other peoples affairs.
I am generally of opinion that either a subforum needs to be made for oldcels like me or just genocide all the youngcels from this website
I am of the opinion that this site keeps getting worse, and might not be useable in a few months time.

But good idea; I say we also make one for all the users who joined pre tik-tok invasion @Chudpreet

I've learned more about curry history, culture, the caste-system, etc. from .is these past few months than I ever did in the American """education""" system.
I don't read any curry related posts tbh. They're all dalits for thr most part. Probably like the top 5% of Indians are of any genetic value

Also, why do you have a commer pfp?

Wtf is oofy doofy?
>2024cel moment
For him, slav whores are goddess. That retard is the only user to be banned for foid worship that I've seen.
It was because the warnings added up; he's also the only user I've ever seen here to simp for Slavwhores.

Even before I became blackpilled, I just knew how Slavwhores were because some of the worst Muttmerican foids I've ever met just so happened to have Russian, Polish, Czech, etc. roots.
please don' derail this thread anymore it's about our ''friend'' @anandkonda
ethnics, especially curries, love to de-rail threads & go-off on tangents.
The worst thing about him imo is the blatant foid worship of slavic foids. I thought that was supposed to be an incel forum, not femdom fetish site where its users worship foids and call them goddesses. Personal opinion.
I've seen users worship here more: Honestly, at this point I just assume everyone is a femdomcel, or will become one in someway inevitably.
should have already been permabanned ages ago. derailing threads with racebait is literally all he does. yet users get banned just for sexulizing muh minors. mods are so cringe
He derailed a thread that was intended for me to address.
Its funny most people opposing this joined in late 2023 and 2024. Should they be allowed to vote for future of this forum?
I'll check the join dates & create some kind of "demographic" analysis, since I'm so good at all that.
@juche necromancer are you really going to betray Marxism Rodgerism by allowing a underage divisionist faggot a free run of this site?
I dont think he said he was a Marxist-Rodgerist; I thought you gave that up anyways?

Also, I'm writing the National Rodgerist manifesto.
@Made in Heaven does the same but for arabs
Nah, he claims that they're the second best, closest to Whites, etc.

Turbobased suggestion+followed: To par with this, ban anyone who says liking thick/robust/athletic/amazonian/muscular women is "gay"

@CruxGammata @wereq
Jaime Pressly fogs Margot Robbie
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

I don't read any curry related posts tbh. They're all dalits for thr most part. Probably like the top 5% of Indians are of any genetic value
Brutal tbh.

If @wereq & @Chudpreet are as subhuman as they claim to be, then
Also, why do you have a commer pfp?
Because we may lose them, so I wanted to see what it's like and test if the 2d foid avi "halo" theory is real.

Plus, Marie Rose mang.

They are more privileged than men and still have the fucking audacity to latch onto these dumb fuck reservations. Reservations for a privileged class can you fucking believe it lmfao? Only in India jfl
That's OBCs yes. Not original SC/STs who were untouchables. I mean we need to uplift and integrate them into society. Not that, that itself would fix all the problems

That's OBCs yes. Not original SC/STs who were untouchables. I mean we need to uplift and integrate them into society. Not that, that itself would fix all the problems
i was talking about roastie reservations

i was talking about roastie reservations
Ok. Agreed, they need to be locked in their houses and raped, just like in Gujarat and Rajasthan

Incels.is home of the pajeet wars :lul:

Thanks my Slav Brother for defending me :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: But I myself voted yes, so we are on opposite sides :feelskek:
Wow that's surprising. I always knew that shiks had loads of issues with India trying to erase their identity
You can't get rid of your racial and cultural identity ever, might as well try to improve it when you are stuck with it
Incels.is home of the pajeet wars :lul:
Also self-hating curries. I just add "North India" in front of their words and suddenly that makes it blasphemous and "racebait"

If they actually enforced the "no racebait" rule literally, ban appeals would be the most active place on the site.

And I would literally be just saying: "I just want to live around other Whites so I dont get shanked by a nigger, how's that an issue?"
Exactly:feelskek::feelskek:.

You yourself probably will not have "genetic value" by your principles. Kys - Kiss yourself
According to him, Whiteness is what is most "beautiful" & desired in the world(technically, he's not wrong but it doesn't mean Whites can't be Incel) so by his principles, I'd say he has "genetic value"
Thanks my Slav Brother for defending me :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
>Slavs
>Brothers to the Curry race.
Pick one
But I myself voted yes, so we are on opposite sides :feelskek:
Do you want a self-ban or something?
You can't get rid of your racial and cultural identity ever, might as well try to improve it when you are stuck with it
It's also better to live around your own race, or at least that's how I perceive it: Sure, normies of my own race are shit but they at least still see me as "one of them" in a way compared to non-White normies.

And that's literally the point I'm making.
Also self-hating curries.
You & @Confessor are probably some of the only curries here who are not self-hating.
I just add "North India" in front of their words and suddenly that makes it blasphemous and "racebait"
Why do you guys hate each other so much? Genuinely, what is this whole "North v South" Indian thing?
In that scenario, this place would be not much different than Reddit; I got banned/warned there when I still used it(a few years back) for literally saying something along the lines of "well I just have always found Whites easier to interact with & associate easier with them"
We need to also ban anyone who doesn't acknowledge Margot Robbie is one of the hottest foids alive.

We need to also ban anyone who doesn't acknowledge Margot Robbie is one of the hottest foids alive.
YES!

Not liking Margot Robbie is fakecel trait.

Image 2024 05 25 005655469

She is part of incel culture in the same way as ER is :feelsdevil:

Why do you guys hate each other so much? Genuinely, what is this whole "North v South" Indian thing?
North curries feel superior cause muh 10% Steppe blood; again, it’s a cope they use to affirm their proximity to whiteness. South curries fire back by citing south india’s higher HDI

North curries feel superior cause muh 10% Steppe blood;
Less than a fucking Italian Jew, YWNBW

Speaking of Italians, image I just saw on Google:

Turin italy may 08 2011 the alpine italian military forces during the parade turin italy 2GJ5R2C

again, it’s a cope they use to affirm their proximity to whiteness.
Curries are obsessed with being White it seems.
South curries fire back by citing south india’s higher HDI
Well, they seem to be better on average in the West, so that's something.

According to him, Whiteness is what is most "beautiful" & desired in the world(technically, he's not wrong but it doesn't mean Whites can't be Incel) so by his principles, I'd say he has "genetic value"
If I talk about him again I will get banned. But no
>Slavs
>Brothers to the Curry race.
Pick one
Slavs and Jews are our allies. Without USSR and Israel support India would have bombed by the west in 1971 war. We were basically Soviet puppet from 50-90s.
Do you want a self-ban or something?
I was told these polls don't mean shit. Was the joke funny?
It's also better to live around your own race, or at least that's how I perceive it: Sure, normies of my own race are shit but they at least still see me as "one of them" in a way compared to non-White normies.
Ok, I have understood your POV. Agreed
North curries feel superior cause muh 10% Steppe blood; again, it’s a cope they use to affirm their proximity to whiteness. South curries fire back by citing south india’s higher HDI
Not just HDI, we have fought against invaders multiple times, even after we were conquered by them. North niggers like the cucks never retaliated and became bootlicking slaves to them

Also this is how IQ is distributed in India. Just so you know South India is less then 19% of population and 'Cow belt' is more than 40%. Tamils are the highest IQ and moggers in everything else also, most of the ISRO scientists are Mallus and Tamils. North niggers don't contribute to the country other than eating our taxes

Curries are obsessed with being White it seems.
Only North niggers. Never saw any South Indian say "We waz real Aryan saar, We waz white saar :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: "

Last edited:
A thing i don't like about native indians is the obsession about castes. usually the more obessed one is, the more subhuman the actual person is in reality, hence all of the clinging to artificial caste titles. The real caste system is determined by shoulder bones, height, facial beauty, facial bones, brains, etc.

i think buddhism went extinct in India because he totally repudiated the caste system, and of course the truecels in higher castes did not like this.

to outsiders, this caste system has zero meaning for us. It is like how the Joos think their God has chosen them; but to the rest of us, this is simply a business between their people and their god. THey can mental masturbate themselves to the heavens if they liked. It has nothing to do with us altogether.

Last edited:
A thing i don't like about native indians is the obsession about castes. usually the more obessed one is, the more subhuman the actual person is in reality, hence all of the clinging to artificial caste titles
You're right , these casteists tend to be subhumans in real life. I've never seen Chads and foid clinging to these worthless mediaeval identities, because it impedes their sexual freedom.

A thing i don't like about native indians is the obsession about castes. usually the more obessed one is, the more subhuman the actual person is in reality, hence all of the clinging to artificial caste titles. The real caste system is determined by shoulder bones, height, facial beauty, facial bones, brains, etc.

i think buddhism went extinct in India because he totally repudiated the caste system, and of course the truecels in higher castes did not like this.

to outsiders, this caste system has zero meaning for us. It is like how the Joos think their God has chosen them; but to the rest of us, this is simply a business between their people and their god. THey can mental masturbate themselves to the heavens if they liked. It has nothing to do with us altogether.
Source is :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy: :foidSoy:

"Caste" doesn't exist, never existed in India

Europeans fight among themselves all the time lol. It's not just an Indian thing.

North Italian vs South Italians

British vs Irish

French vs Germans

Balkan Turks vs Turks from the mainland and Balkan wars

All basically the same people fighting with each other because of their cultural differences and upbringing. Tribalism is human nature and it's unavoidable.