Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Massive Compilation of @Mentally lost cel Claiming to Be 5+/10 (and Also Calling for the Death of Short People)

Should @Mentally lost cel be perma-banned?

• Total voters
I already tagged:

They're just dnr'ing. :feelsUgh:
All are offline right now, we must wait
life boss GIF

Fucking cunt should be banned

He's a discord fag so the mods will never keep him banned for long. He's probably posted more gay shit that stupid clown over the years but you already know who's staying banned and who's not.

Good he's finally gone tbh

He'll be back in a day

i dont get it tbh, dudes 6'2, and ppl rate him a 5 but he feel offended enough to make post saying it suppose to be higher. if he think hes above normie its clear he dont even think its over for him and this point idk why he here lol funny thing is its not just him tbh theres many here that dont even think its over for them yet which idk why they here in first place

Calling for the death of short people while being a confirmed 6'0+ tallfag:

View attachment 1191568

@ChudMasterofBation @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang @Lonelyus
I was going to say to not ban him since if he looks 5 out of 10 at best he is probably a 4
And then I saw that he is 190cm

Get that mf off the site rn aswell as all the other fucking fakecels while your at it

The only way he should be allowed here is if he has some other major flaw that makes it so his height means nothing or he has autism or some other mental problem making his life worse

Tallfag who admitted to wanting to fuck trannies get him out of here