Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban @Jason Voorhes. Sick of this FAKECEL.

• Thread starter DeliriousMerchant
  • Start date
DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
-

No FUCKING WAY. I'm rotting, half-dreading training tomorrow while trying not to be miserable when this piece of shit curry fakecel claims DANIEL CRAIG is NOT EVEN NORMIE-LEVEL. I HAD ENOUGH.

This cannot keep going on.

Posts like that should be confined to .org.

The users done nothing to me, Imma say NO

Even tho the thread might be a lil Bs

YES BAN THAT FAKECEL MODS. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AMKKKK

Just underrate everyone so you can larp as incel theory

YES BAN THAT FAKECEL MODS. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AMKKKK
@LeFrenchCel @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle @PLA1092 @SlayerSlayer
Ban @Jason Voorhees. He does NOT belong here, he belongs to looksmaxx.org

Your taking it a bit far there, Wheres the concrete evidence?

What is your affiliation to him?!
Nothing, He just doesnt strike as a chad, And i see no evidence provided that is ban
worthy, Where does it say hes a looksmaxx user chad? Also maybe he made an error
saying that Daniel Craig isnt even normie.

Nigga literally posted a selfie and as far as I can tell he is a HTN. ONLY ugly people should be allowed here, this is an incel forum

Nigga literally posted a selfie and as far as I can tell he is a HTN. ONLY ugly people should be allowed here, this is an incel forum
Show me the selfie and if he is mogger i will back down

I posted both those threads on .org and here and many users there agree with it being status halo

I guess you guys fail to realize how much hollywood can carry someone. How a face gets marketed to the mass public can absolutely change opinions. Ryan Gosling, Idris Elba etc are also examples of this. They aren't GL but still considered to be attractive because of media halo

Show me the selfie and if he is mogger i will back down
He deleted it of course. I wish I downloaded it but I just didn't care enough

He is 6’1, ripped body, and mtn dmed his face. He also claims NT. His only failo is his skin color

Sad to still see NTpill deniers in 2024 AD
If you have aspergers and are good looking you will still succeed in dating one way or another. As long as you are not severely autistic its fine. Looks ARE all that matters and I can't believe I have to point that out on a "blackpilled" forum

I posted both those threads on .org and here and many users there agree with it being status halo

.org is full of gay normie bluepillers tho

I guess you guys fail to realize how much hollywood can carry someone. How a face gets marketed to the mass public can absolutely change opinions. Ryan Gosling, Idris Elba etc are also examples of this. They aren't GL but still considered to be attractive because of media halo
Media halo can only make a decently above average guy seem like a chad, won't do anything for anyone below that

.org is full of gay normie bluepillers tho
True but I mainly made that thread to prove how powerful jew media can be. Even these two are sex symbols these days

You can't tell me beauty standards changed so much in just 50 years

the fact that this guy is not banned makes me think the mods are fakecel larpers too, they suck each other off

Media halo can only make a decently above average guy seem like a chad, won't do anything for anyone below that
Yes I agree. If you are downright ugly with no redeeming features media halo can't do anything. Having a marketable face is important. You need to fit into a niche for media halo to work

He is 6’1, ripped body, and mtn dmed his face. He also claims NT. His only failo is his skin color
When did I claim I'm NT nigga? Getting arrested is NT now?

I'm gonna put him on ignore I think, multiple chances I've given him and he just keeps disappointing

He started a Euro thread and then never bothered posting in it, which was annoying.

When did I claim I'm NT nigga? Getting arrested is NT now?
You got arrested? That is new. I don't think you ever mentioned that before but then also I have you on my ignore list so what do I know

He started a Euro thread and then never bothered posting in it, which was annoying.
I wanted to but the only replies I got was how cucked it was to watch football and it's a fakecel trait or whatever. Just made me loose interest. On the .org thread I made regular posts since people engaged with my thread and actually said something of substance there.

He's a fucking mod on looksmax.org jfl

He's a fucking mod on looksmax.org jfl
Yes exactly, that is why he should go there and stay there instead of pretending to be an incel for no reason at all

Yes exactly, that is why he should go there and stay there instead of pretending to be an incel for no reason at all
He's pretending to be an incel cause he's just not a chad he got in right at the blackpill peak/tiktok/mainstream hype, his brain got brainwashed into psl standards and now he is a normie chad worshipper brainbroken by bp and looksmax, who thinks he can never ascend just because he is KHHV still.

Imagine when he sees the face of actual truecels @mcmoohyun @SlayerSlayer @mistersinister @AsiaCel @starcrapoo @lennox @Lv_99BixNood

2024 07 08  115109

That niggER was SO FUCKING suspicious.

Dear Fakecel cunts : Our pain is not your fashion accessory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back