Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sept 7, the FDC will full approve the vaccine for Covid-19. So all of you who used that as a reason why you weren't getting it will do it now, right?

I don't care about your retarded vaccine

Why is everyone here trying to get me to take it??? Is this some pysc op?
Yes, the aliens told me to tell you to take the vaccine or they will invade.

YC6en

Last edited:
Care to explain who is "we"?

You never post anything regarding inceldom (not even bluepill), you just pop out when there's a new "crazy 4chan cospiracy :soy::soy::soy:" to bust and then go back to silence

What exactly is your purpose on this forum?

Why is everyone here trying to get me to take it??? Is this some pysc op?
Yes and @Arch Anemone is a glow in the dark shill trying to break you. Don't fall for it.

J-just take the jab br0000000. Feels like I just stepped into a 4chan/reddit thread

Why do you care so much fag, if you are vaccinated you have nothing to worry about right? Let us unbelievers of science die while you watch in your high castle, whining faggot.

My reason was that I'm fine with dying via covid. Not whatever that was

Care to explain who is "we"?

You never post anything regarding inceldom (not even bluepill), you just pop out when there's a new "crazy 4chan cospiracy :soy::soy::soy:" to bust and then go back to silence

What exactly is your purpose on this forum?

Of course you won't because you're lying sacks of shit and will come up with some other stupid reason.

We know.
Fuck the FDA, fuck ZOG, fuck the MSM and fuck cucked little faggots like you that believe and spread their lies.

no thanks, nigga

OP is a cuck faggot bitch for this thread

He is willingly taking the kikecine like a good goyim slave, even though Big Pharma is not criminally liable to these vaccines they push out

OP is asking us all to be slaves to Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, and the Jews

Vast majority of these stories are using crisis actors and true believers who are willing to lie if it means putting those "anti-vaxxer Trump supporters" in their place. Why are you shilling this nonsense? What do you have to gain? You own shares of Pfizer or something?

Case in point, this was spammed by pretty much every MSM outlet a couple of weeks back to begin the new narrative that antivaxxers are dying and saying they wish they got the vaccine. Turns out this bitch was on maternity leave for the past few months and only got back the last week beforehand, and if you look at the county stats where she lives, no one died of covid there during the time she was back. In other words, it's a false story.

View attachment 476199View attachment 476198

Hmmmm... what's this?

View attachment 476201View attachment 476200
Yep, all that Jew propaganda is no different from this video of another lying cunt.

View: https://youtu.be/LmfVs3WaE9Y

Arch Anemone - It seems like this person is a pretentious establishment worshipper and liberal True Believer, a progressivist as well.

At age 45, white, and 6 feet tall as well, I would be extraordinarily surprised if he was an incel given his post history.

https://incels.is/threads/the-fag-with-the-fish-avatar-thinks-feminism-is-valid.256627/
'And what I said was feminism does have some valid points.
I never said or claimed to be a feminist.
I am not a feminist.' - Arch Anemone

'He says that feminism is mostly correct, do you agree with him jew?' - Uggo Mongo
'I didn't read that, wtf. then yeah he's bluepilled and should be banned. Report the comment pretty sure that's bannable.' - FullTimeLoser

'Just world fallacy as usual.
Incels are incels because they put themselves there, not because they are victims of societial problems.
Just another dumbass who has zero empathy.
Just another bootstraps argument.
Ignores the blackpill data for bluepill bullshit that has never worked' - Arch Anemone

'When I was 18 I was captain of the football team. I was really tough, strong and fast. No one really scared me physically. I regularly beat people who were 6'3"+ and 300lbs+.
It didn't matter that I was physically imposing because I just looked like a fat guy.
My friend who was 6'2" and 175lbs. Who didn't even play got more attention because he was good looking.
There was no status in being a top 1 percent athlete because I wasn't good looking.' - Arch Anemone

'Even when you ascend, your problems don't magically disappear.' - Arch Anemone

'Yep, stick you dick into a fat girl once on your life, you rise up and playboy models demand your dick everyday thereafter. Once you acend once then all your problems go away!' - Arch Anemone

'People who have had sex aren't allowed to talk about it here for it being against the rules.
Having sex once doesn't really fundamentally change anything. So if you bang the lowest of the low fat girl once, you think your life suddenly changes? She ditches you for the nearest Chad and since you stuck it in once all your problems are over?
Let's say you marry that fat girl. Bang her for 5 years. She gets the itch and dumps you for the nearest Chad. Divorces you. Leaves you with nothing. Do you think because you banged that one girl now that you're out and free everything is dandy again? Girls will flock to you because you've been married?
That's the fine print that incels don't even get. Just because you rise once, doesn't mean that it is gone forever and everything is perfect.
If you think a temporary reprieve frees you from your burdens... guess again.' - Arch Anemone

On his height: '6. That was 25 years ago. I'm old now.' - Arch Anemone
Also from this thread: 'I could almost dunk a basketball at 260lbs. Never got me a date to homecoming even though I was captain of my football team and a star player.
I played center field on the baseball team too. Cleanup hitter, 4th batter. At 260-280lbs...
My friend rode the bench. Never played. But he was good looking so he got girlfriends.
My nicknames? Ogre, Horsebutt, and the undertaker.' - Arch Anemone

'No. I used to play football (American) against 6"6' 270lbs dude and a 6"4' 450+lbs dude and bigger dudes all the time. I'm 6ft 330lbs.' -
Arch Anemone

'When I don't have a girlfriend these are the things I think about.' - Arch Anemone

And here's the crowning jewel of this obfuscator who switched from 'lots' to 'some': https://incels.is/threads/michigan-vote-fraud.255543/page-2#post-5819776
'Lots of validity to feminism, but they downplay the privledge they have over unattractive men. They tend to focus on the chads of the world who keep them down, the people they see and they care about. While they are not paying any attention to the incels they are stepping on.
So they are right in a way, but they are doing damage to unattractive men in the process.
The thing is they can't ignore the rising inceldom of men. That's why it's important to promote science, because Donald Trump ain't coming up help your ass. It will be the colleges.' - Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone has Reddit spacing even in posts where one would not expect the post to be formatted as such.

Reddit spacing is like this.

This fool practically worships science and has a beard.

If he is not an inceltears soyboy user outright (which seems plausible), then he is at the very least a completely bluepilled and brainwashed feminist sympathiser who does not remotely belong on this forum.
'42 and virgin or are you fakecel? be honest' - matrix
https://incels.is/threads/incel-halloween-costume.160757/ - probably poking fun at us
'You are for sure an infiltrator. I've talked to many IT users and one of their favorite insults is calling incels uneducated the moment one isn't leftist enough. Like being a politically correct liberal is the only way to be educated.' - HomoheroBishii's response to Arch Anemone

'Waahhhh going to the hospital will destroy my worldview.
Conspiracy nonsense and you know it. Stop being a moron and join the rest of society. That's a good first step out of inceldom.' - Arch Anemone

My favorite one is the one you bolded that I said people were using the just world fallacy, then you bolded the just world fallacy part, and ignored the part where I said they of ignore the blackpill data.

Which means your too stupid to know what the just world fallacy is and that I'm clearly blackpill ya moron.

I don't know why incels have suddenly become right wing loser conspiracy theorists, but y'all need to knock off the antiscience bullshit because that is something you aren't going to win.

Jews don't control the world, conspiracy theories aren't real, and advocating for them really hurts your incel arguments that are completely true and valid.

I know fuck me for telling you the truth.

Reddit spacing, also known as every forum that has existed since ive been online and I didn't get my start on 4chan spacing.

You know people who were alive before being an edgy 10 year old on 4chan.

I learned to type on an Apple II in 1985. I typed using a word processors through high school in the 90s with an actual typewriter head. I got online in september of 1995 for the first time before most of you were even a glint in your mother's eye.

I know shocking that people exist that were online before you even existed. I was probably trying to fuck your mother's at one point. Hell I am probably trying to fuck your mothers now.

Last edited:
thtHis story doesn't add up at all. Type of delusional IT fag that says ,"I'm what they would call a Chad." In fact it might be one and the same faggot :feelsohh:
He's a super nerd during the 80s, but he's captain of the football team?

He was captain of the football team and got no tail whatsoever?

:feelswhat:

He's an IT poster 100% sure about it. But he has to always be right so he joined here to set us inkwell wrongthinkers straight while barely keeping his cover in tact.

You're a conspiracy theorist, racist moron, we've already established that. I don't know how that makes you a better incel? You believe in all these.counter cultural things in order to feel like you know the world better?.you know all the secrets behind the curtain, you know the real story.

Conspiracy nonsense that anyone with an IQ higher than their teeth count knows is bullshit.

I was never a Chad. Ever.

Why would I claim anything that wasn't true? I could just say I'm a 21 year old incel who is 5'5" and 120lbs and fit in just fine. It's silly to claim otherwise when I could easily blend in with an easier cover story.

What I told you is 100 percent true. I was captain of the football team and a virgin. I didn't have a good body. I wasn't handsome. I told you my nocknames above, did any of those sound like a popular guys handsome guys nickname? Undertaker? Ogre?

Being a supernerd wasn't an asset in the 90s. Knowing Mortal Kombat fatalities didn't really appease the ladies in 1992.

I was, and am fat. I was always fat. I just could run so that made me good at sports.

I didn't go to my prom and I spent it at an arcade playing mortal Kombat 2 crying.

I went to college and didn't play any sports. I went into technical theatre and had no friends and spent the next 3 years alone and ostracized. But this is when the internet started and I started going online 1995 to 1998.

Last edited:
Because ignorance always rears its ugly head when you least expect it. I thought racism would be dead too by now. But thanks for keeping the dream alive i guess.

Btw I took the vaccine and then died isn't a valid proof the vaccine did anything.

Before people die they do all kinds of things. If I ate a blueberry and then I died using your logic I could say the blueberry killed me.

It's silly and nonsensical. And a really weak argument.

That's why we have testing to determine why people die and we just don't assume its the first thing that pops up. If you knew anything about the scientific process (which you obviously don't) you would know that.

Last edited:

Do you ever visit the nigger owned and created website World Star Hip Hop?

On that site niggers regularly post their crimes against themselves and other races with pride.

A person who watches just that one site alone can get a pretty good idea of what blacks are all about as a majority group.

Therefore there is no prejudice (pre judging) or hate or ignorance all of which is to say racism involved where it concerns a sane white persons inclination to avoid the groid.

Doing so after repeated viewings of just that one site alone is simply common sense.

The reason you hug on and worship niggers so much is either because you are one or you’re a Jew infiltrator or most likely you are yet another tiresome libtard know it all as most of us here also were before our racial and Jew awakenings.

You were probably raised to believe in some form of Jew Christ insanity and naturally possessed an over empathic personality that the slave religion for the goyim used to infect you with its poison further via its doctrines of universal brotherhood and egalitarianism.

Galatians 3:28 is the source of your Jew religious programming to believe falsely that subhuman niggers are the same as you and from there the Jew was able to use social engineering and the public edJEWcation system to train you to hate your own race and prop up, pedastalize and help niggers and non whites to the point you over invest in them to yourself and your own races detriment.

So trusting and brainwashed to be a loyal little goyim communist cattle to ZOG you dismiss its obvious crimes, false flags and mass murders of its own citizens as mere conspiracy theories but you’ve never truly investigated any of this for yourself.

You’re a mentally lazy weakling that only gets his information from CNN homosexuals that hate you such as Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper or lesbians like Rachel Maddow.

You’ve never heard of Dr. William Pierce, Commander George Lincoln Rockwell and Professor Revilo Oliver and truly examined the other side of your liberal Jewish brainwashing because not only do the scum that you actually listen to hide people like this from you but you’re so mentally weak you literally can’t believe anyone is a valid source of information unless they’re wearing a suit and sitting behind a desk with a grim expression on their face being propped up on Jewish Talmudvision as someone important.

You’re a pathetic dime a dozen automaton libtard soy boy without a single clue in 2021 who runs your own government and just how evil they are and how much trouble we’re all in.

You’re also a sad example of the Milgram Experiment’s validity.

Of course you won't because you're lying sacks of shit and will come up with some other stupid reason.

We know.
take it yourself but don't you dare complain if you get side effects or you'll get 100x "i told you so"'s

i won't take it because i don't trust them and i can't even sue them if something goes wrong
also why should i get a vaccine for a flu that's got a 98+% survival rate and mostly kills old people?

Last edited:
[UWSL]That's why we have testing to determine why people die and we just don't assume its the first thing that pops up. If you knew anything about the scientific process (which you obviously don't) you would know that.[/UWSL]
Jews didn’t care much for science during the opening phases of their Covid hoax as they instructed all deaths of people who were supposedly infected with the virus early on to be caused by Covid even if the person obviously died of a very bad pre existing condition.

So yet another thing retarded liberal redditors like you simply do not understand or more likely pretend you don’t understand is that science can be and has been politicized regarding the Covid issue.

For an example of this even you no doubt can understand is that if Trump were in office now and running the exact same “get the jab!” type of campaign Biden and the Dems are presently running you’d be all over this forum and elsewhere telling whoever might listen not to get the shot, how dangerous and unproven it is and how we can’t trust Trump, etc, etc.

So no one here is against the actual scientific method or science itself you dumb fuck.

What we’re against is obviously corrupt election thieves like crazy Kamala and dementia boy telling us to roll up our sleeves and be injected by something that quite obviously is unsafe.

You can further strengthen the immune system with vit C, E, zinc, and D3.
Strengthing your immune system has a name, its called inflammation.

Anyone who says strengthen your immune system obvious knows nothing about how the body works and can be immediately ignored. This includes joe rogan.

Just because you can copy and paste a bunch of your preconceived notions doesn't mean you understand anything of what they are actually saying, you just want to feel better about your poor decision. So you have to reinforce your scientifically invalid beliefs with a bunch of sciencey sounding stuff in order to feel like you have a grasp of something you claim to not even believe in.

If you don't believe in science don't try and disprove science with wrong science you think supports your position.

It just makes you look even stupider.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"trust the science, but not that science"

"Anyone who says strengthen your immune system obvious knows nothing about how the body works and can be immediately ignored. "
:soy: PhDs and professors in biology, biochemistry, nutrition, etc don't know science unlike me a Reddit Intellectual
Trust the scientists but not those scientists it just makes you look even stupider when you don't cite a reddit intellectual with 3 million karma

You see that disingenuous faggot saying getting the vaccine and dying days later with shit like blood clotting and extreme inflammation in the heart is unrelated like eating a blueberry and dying later? :feelskek:

View attachment 477039
:soy: it's like eating a blueberry and dying trust the science bigot!
Tbh :feelscomfy:

I dont understand how he's not banned yet, he's clearly not incel anyway and is a proven glownigger at this point. Dude just comes on here to get exposed as shill and watches his point of views get dismantled.

Nobody should be taking that vaccine, you may as well be playing russian roulette with those odds :feelswhat:

View attachment 477028
"trust the science, but not that science"

"Anyone who says strengthen your immune system obvious knows nothing about how the body works and can be immediately ignored. "
:soy: PhDs and professors in biology, biochemistry, nutrition, etc don't know science unlike me a Reddit Intellectual
Trust the scientists but not those scientists it just makes you look even stupider when you don't cite a reddit intellectual with 3 million karma
Lol you didn't even read the abstract. It supports what I said.

It was talking about people who have a weak immune system.

Having a normal immune system can't be strengthened, its just becomes inflammmation.

Seriously you don't believe in science, you aren't going to win a science argument with your conspiracy nonsense. You don't even understand what you are posting.
Tbh :feelscomfy:

I dont understand how he's not banned yet, he's clearly not incel anyway and is a proven glownigger at this point. Dude just comes on here to get exposed as shill and watches his point of views get dismantled.

Nobody should be taking that vaccine, you may as well be playing russian roulette with those odds

I'm still waiting for my point of view to be dismantled. I just see a bunch of cut and paste conspiracy nonsense that he doesn't even believe in, but it supports his uninformed position.

If you say science isn't real don't try and use science to disprove something.

That just stupid logic.
You see that disingenuous faggot saying getting the vaccine and dying days later with shit like blood clotting and extreme inflammation in the heart is unrelated like eating a blueberry and dying later? :feelskek:

View attachment 477039
:soy: it's like eating a blueberry and dying trust the science bigot!
You forgot to mention she had a history of seizures and had a seizure the day before she took the vaccine...

Last edited:
@Dregster666 we got another Stone Deaf like FullTimeJew on our hands. Trying to pull a fast one.

Unfortunately he isnt as entertaining as FTL :fuk:
No shit it is talking about people with weaker immune systems. But nowhere in that abstract did it say anything of the sort that you just implied. If it did quote it. It only mentions anti-inflammatory effects.

Also why does your midwit ass keep saying "Believe in Science" like it's a monolithic religion?

I didn't copy paste anything except for links and the thing I put in quote tags. You didn't respond to any of it except trying to nitpick (and failing badly) the phrase "strengthen the immune system."
These kikes never learn, they'll always dance around and avoid the points they can't address :feelswhat:

Keep taking vitamins.

I bet you go to the chiropractor too.

I'd say youd go to the local witch doctor too but we know you don't live within a thousand miles of a black person.
There's no way he's doing this for free :feelswhere:
That's what people say when I defend incels in public forums say too

Or when I destroy popular conspiracy theories too.

Sadly when you don't have a girlfriend, and have been online longer than the majority of users of this website have been alive, you learn a lot about science, conspiracy theories, and other stupid nonsense people talk about.

Jews don't control the world, aliens haven't visited us, 9/11 wasn't an inside job, jfk was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, hillary doesn't eat babies, she just was an attractive Midwest girl who married the attractive Midwest boy who became president because he was a chasmistic speaker like everyone else.

Sorry to disappoint you children, but God isnt real either. And nothing happens when you die, just like nothing happened to you before you were born.

Last edited:
but we know you don't live within a thousand miles of a black person.
god I wish but judging by the fact that you defend niggers I already know you live in a gated white community and have never met one in your life.

This fag OP is the most blatantly glownigger i've seen on this site.

This fag OP is the most blatantly glownigger i've seen on this site.
Exactly what I thought

Aggressively pro-vaccine and pro-mainstream globalist media

Why is he even here?

I'm here because I didn't realize you had to be a stormfront right wing conspiracy fueled lunatic to be a sexless virgin.

But I'm beginning to see why you're all virgins that's for sure.

You believe in stupid shit and any girl with half a brain is just gonna turn right around and walk the fuck out.

At least I know why I have problems with women, because I'm fat and ugly.

Not because I believe I stupid conspiracy theories.

Do you know that it normally takes 10-15 years to approve a drug/vaccine? And for good reason. The short-term adverse effects reported are already scary as fuck... imagine what the long-term effects potentially may turn out to be... accumulation of spike protein in the brain, testes, ovaries, liver - who the fuck knows at this point?

Avoid the kikecine like the plague.
We literally had people in this forum take it and experience discomfort after, from minor aches to very serious illness.

OP is a lousy papist. Atleast ppecel is gonna benefit from the US becoming a shithole via it not being white, OP will be hurt.

Took the vaccine and I was fine, and I'm old and much more frail then all you.

I even took a tetanus shot too and that gave a slight pain on my arm for half a day.

The covid vaccine didn't even register at all. I felt fine before during and after.

Stop being such pussies.

We literally had people in this forum take it and experience discomfort after, from minor aches to very serious illness.

OP is a lousy papist. Atleast ppecel is gonna benefit from the US becoming a shithole via it not being white, OP will be hurt.
Look what they're doing in France now Wtf

I'm here because I didn't realize you had to be a stormfront right wing conspiracy fueled lunatic to be a sexless virgin.

You believe in stupid shit and any girl with half a brain is just gonna turn right around and walk the fuck out.

You really sound like a Inceltears infiltrator

Kill yourself faggot

Keep taking vitamins.

I bet you go to the chiropractor too.

I'd say youd go to the local witch doctor too but we know you don't live within a thousand miles of a black person.

That's what people say when I defend incels in public forums say too

Or when I destroy popular conspiracy theories too.

Sadly when you don't have a girlfriend, and have been online longer than the majority of users of this website have been alive, you learn a lot about science, conspiracy theories, and other stupid nonsense people talk about.

Jews don't control the world, aliens haven't visited us, 9/11 wasn't an inside job, jfk was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, hillary doesn't eat babies, she just was an attractive Midwest girl who married the attractive Midwest boy who became president because he was a chasmistic speaker like everyone else.

Sorry to disappoint you children, but God isnt real either. And nothing happens when you die, just like nothing happened to you before you were born.
1. Jews control the world to a huge degree but will not be fully satisfied until they set up their NWO global communist dictatorship that they intend to run from their new seat of power in China.

2. 9/11 was most certainly an inside job carried out via a joint venture of the Bush crime family, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

3. JFK was killed by the deep state because he did not want Israel to have the Dimona plant and create nuclear weapons and he threatened the military Jew industrial complex’s money by his open desire to stop the very lucrative Vietnam war.

4. It can’t be conclusively 100% proven or disproven whether extraterrestrial beings have visited us but it is clear something or someone probably of non human origins is in fact visiting us because the military has finally admitted UFO’s are real and they are not ours so someone or something has to be piloting those craft. Whether they are called aliens or others is irrelevant. What is relevant is that we have in fact been visited by a probable non human intelligence.

5. Hilary Clinton- nice straw man but she doesn’t need to literally eat babies or teens to benefit from their blood or rather the adrenochrome concoction that it is somehow turned into. I believe but could be wrong that users take it by way of IV. Oh and Hilary and Bill Clinton both would have been shot to death by military firing squad or hung for their various crimes a long time ago had we only still lived in a healthy functioning Republic.

Take your shots like a good Goy and don’t ask any questions
@Fat Link @Uggo Mongo
:lul::lul::lul:

Jfl, dumb rostie said not to ask what's in it and just take it because "you don't ask what's in fruit loops, so why ask what's in the vaccine".

View: https://youtu.be/MY2Ffj9oCKw

Last edited:

You're here because you're the resident glow nigga who has made it past being a greycel. Everything about you and all your posts glows where it is absolutely blinding.

Jfl, dumb rostie said not to ask what's in it and just take it because "you don't ask what's in fruit loops, so why ask what's in the vaccine".

View: https://youtu.be/MY2Ffj9oCKw

You're here because you're the resident glow nigga who has made it past being a greycel. Everything about you and all your posts glows where it is absolutely blinding.

View attachment 477450

Until you speak English, I have no idea what you are saying.

I'm not 12 so I'm not up on your hip lingo.