Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sept 7, the FDC will full approve the vaccine for Covid-19. So all of you who used that as a reason why you weren't getting it will do it now, right?

Of course it's a Nigger backing that shitty logic :feelsjuice:
The funny thing is most people against the vaccine have researched what's in artificially flavored cereals with gmo's, and stopped eating them.

Until you speak English, I have no idea what you are saying.

I'm not 12 so I'm not up on your hip lingo.
F.B.I. glow nigga confirmed. :feelsjuice:

EsteemedEvergreenAfricanwildcat max 1mb

Last edited:
The funny thing is most people against the vaccine have researched what's in artificially flavored cereals with gmo's, and stopped eating them.
Dumb Nigger, someone needs to forward this detail to her :feelsjuice:

Dumb Nigger, someone needs to forward this detail to her :feelsjuice:
Just because she's used to putting strange things in her nasty mouth doesn't mean we all are.

Someone needs to dox this faggot so we can get the news about his heart attack

So after about 2 days and a dozen replies this is the best you can come up with, pretending you never said it?
Yes, I don't know what argument you are having in your head. I didn't say what you think I said.

Worst attempt at saving face of all time.

"Having a normal immune system can't be strengthened, its just becomes inflammmation"

What becomes inflammation?
I have no idea what you are talking about.

1ChO6tJTdP9ewqBeZGs

Last edited:

@Arch Anemone
You call other people on here racists but are fine with making collective judgments about a huge and varied group with no qualifications (i.e. ‘some incels’, ‘most incels’) tacked onto any of your statements. You’re a bigot like those you lament, but you’re so lacking in self-awareness that you don’t even pick up on it.
Obviously, the people on here most prone to believing in conspiracy theories, racism, and anti-semitism congregate in threads focusing on those topics. A select few people on here make a majority of the posts, so even if you see a bunch of people seeming to concur on here, you are probably only looking at a tiny slice of the entire userbase.
You're a True Believer, so I bet you will obfuscate rather than accepting this. Still noteworthy to point this out though.
You're right, I should say these incels and not incels in general.

But I still think this small vocal minority give a bad name to the group I care about.

:ahegao:

Last edited:
Last edited:

"oh no, the has been actor who's career died before I was even born is calling me mean names. I guess I'm going to inject foreign substances in my body from a company that's not liable for any damage that happens to me afterwards:soy:"

Last edited:
I took the vaccine hoping it would kill me like you guys said it would. Suicide by vaccine. Well whooptie fucking doo. Here I am over a month later, and still completely alive, and actually healthy. Fuck this. You guys are fucking liars, the vaccine does not kill people. Did I do something wrong? Did I not get enough vaccine? Should I get the second dose and see if that one kills me?

I took the vaccine hoping it would kill me like you guys said it would. Suicide by vaccine. Well whooptie fucking doo. Here I am over a month later, and still completely alive, and actually healthy. Fuck this. You guys are fucking liars, the vaccine does not kill people. Did I do something wrong? Did I not get enough vaccine? Should I get the second dose and see if that one kills me?
What we're mainly worried about is what's going to happen years down the line to people who took it.
The people who die right after taking it are technically still rare enough that's not a guarantee you will die but common enough among seemingly healthy people that something is amiss

tldr: wait a few years or
get the second dose

why should I get the vaccine? still haven't got the virus and my chances of surviving without it are still 99%

“We have 133 COVID-positive patients out of our 309 total patients in the hospital,” Smith said. “We’ve now had to dedicate five nursing units to COVID. We are very close to our ICU being filled with COVID patients.”

Smith told the county commissioners that 25 patients in the ICU have COVID-19, and 17 are on ventilators, ranging in ages from 25-75.

Of the patients on ventilators, 14 are under the age of 65.

Only one had been vaccinated against COVID-19.

Fake news.

Ron DeSantis needs to send in the A-Team to handle these foos.

Brazilian parliament investigates hospital that claimed to be filled to the brim with patients, finds it empty. whoopsie :feelsaww:
:lul:
desantis is pretty based tbh ngl

He's still boomer tier but better than most cuckservatives and willing to crack some eggs to make an omelet.
he's not letting the schools make us wear masks which is pretty based
he isnt trying to force us to get the jewccine either

“What makes me the maddest,” one of my doctor friends told me, “is that these people will reject science right until the second they need everything I have to keep them alive, and then they feel that they can come to our door and be entitled to that help and that hard work.” This friend is characterizing the inconsistency in the behavior she sees in people declining a vaccine but then demanding medical care based on the same science. That inconsistency feels, to her and to other dedicated medical professionals trying to survive this pandemic, very much like dishonesty.

Because fuck the vaccine, fuck the fdc, fuck corona, fuck people - and especially fuck people like you.

I'm here because I didn't realize you had to be a stormfront right wing conspiracy fueled lunatic to be a sexless virgin.

But I'm beginning to see why you're all virgins that's for sure.

You believe in stupid shit and any girl with half a brain is just gonna turn right around and walk the fuck out.

At least I know why I have problems with women, because I'm fat and ugly.

Not because I believe I stupid conspiracy theories.
Looks like I was wrong, you do post bluepill
I have no idea what you are talking about.

View attachment 478213
Anthony Fauci: The face of America's fight against coronavirus - BBC News

Your beloved homos protesting this guy

"Dood le epic chadderino told us what to do, better obey him :soy::soy::soy:"

Do you know that it normally takes 10-15 years to approve a drug/vaccine? And for good reason. The short-term adverse effects reported are already scary as fuck... imagine what the long-term effects potentially may turn out to be... accumulation of spike protein in the brain, testes, ovaries, liver - who the fuck knows at this point?

Avoid the kikecine like the plague.
This is a solid point.

Last edited:
Coward above

I see you failed to read the part where it said the deaths weren't from the vaccine.

Yeah, I'd rather trust the author of a blog and a graduate of the scientific practice of theology.

View attachment 481325
View attachment 481329

I notice you only respond when you think you can get a good zinger in, but you never respond and link the studies showing that vitamin C, D, and E plus zinc causes increased inflammation, what's up with that?
I never made that claim, like I said, you are having an argument in your head.

Bill Gates has used a considerable amount of his fortune vaccinating people and has personally saved millions of lives. And did in fact predict something like this would happen.

Joe Rogan has what? Increased conspiracy theories in vaccines and UFOs. woooooo I'm so afraid of the bonehead MMA announcer.

In regards to supplementation with zinc and vitamins C, D and E to strengthen one's immune system, you stated and I quote:
"Having a normal immune system can't be strengthened, its just becomes inflammmation"

What did you mean by this?

BTW missing the point of that image and Bill Gates is a cunt, also the inventor of mRNA vaccines warns against them, surely he knows THE SCIENCE better than Bill Gates and a midwit like yourself?
I don't run in antivaxx circles so I have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't understand what supplements has to do with my statement.

And I don't know what you mean by the inventor made claims about mrna vaccines because I don't pay attention to conspiracy theories so youll have to be more clear.

Shrug

More conspiracy nonsense.blah blah.

Nice rebuttal to an article about how his contributions are being scrubbed and he's being unpersoned and canceled to do that very same thing with an improved for NPCs article
View attachment 481347

Before issuing warning about mRNA vaccines
View attachment 481349
After
View attachment 481350

You're a midwit, an NPC, and a tranny. KYS.
You do realize anyone can edit Wikipedia at anytime? People get caught editing their own page and get punished. That really isn't anything new to Wikipedia.

It is a nice jumping off point for some things, but you should back up your points with more scolarly sources. And definitely not treat it as stone cold hard fact.

It's very suspect you have to go to non mainstream sites to see these side effects because the mainstream tries to cover it up.

Or you know they don't exist. Baseless conspiracy theories

Or you know they don't exist. Baseless conspiracy theories
More people who are vaccinated die from covid than the unvaccinated.

Not even remotely true. Moron.
You're a moron. All the unvaccinated deaths they count as covid deaths died from other causes, but they count them anyway if they had a positive pcr test within a month, even if they died in car accidents or from cancer. Meanwhile if a vaccinated person dies they try to blame it on anything else besides the vaccine, that's why they had to make up the "variants", so when vaccinated people die they can say it's a new virus.

Last edited:

this faggot moron wants us to take a jab that can cause our skin to rot, just so big pharma billionaires can continue to line their pockets. the midwit OP needs to kill himself.
If they only wanted to line their pockets I wouldn't mind as much, but their jabbo harmed and killed 10s of thousands of people, and there will probably be a lot more "accidents" within the next 5 years.

Jfl at believing the cdc who make up inflated rates of domestic violence and rape.
Better than believing in whatever fairy tale world you live in. It's hilarious how gullible you are.