Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sept 7, the FDC will full approve the vaccine for Covid-19. So all of you who used that as a reason why you weren't getting it will do it now, right?

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
★★★★★
32d 23h 6m
Of course you won't because you're lying sacks of shit and will come up with some other stupid reason.

We know.

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
127d 22h 42m
JFL at people who actually thought the FDA eventually wouldn’t approve the vaccines approved for emergency use. It was always a matter of when and not if. It’s so funny seeing colleges mandate vaccines for decades, even for non lethal diseases such as mumps, and then see people throw a fit over them mandate the rona vaccines. I legit doubt people even knew they were getting vaccinated all those times they went to the doctor as a kid.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 18h 47m
Brutal leadpill

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 11h 10m
I don’t trust the fdc.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Veteran
★★★★
7d 16h 47m
I'll never willingly take that Jew MRNA therapy injection.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
29d 50m
The kikecine? With active MRNA rewriting programmed in the virus?
No, thanks. Unless that vaccine turns me into a Chad I am not taking it.

Last edited:
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★
25d 18h 30m
I will never get it , This world aint my farkin problem

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 6m
Arthas93 said:
The kikecine? With active MRNA rewriting programmed in the virus?
No, thanks. Unless that vaccine turns me into a Chad I am not taking it.

You're an antivaxx moron.

The paper was rejected and even if it was true, which it's not, it's a very rare occurrence.

People with two braincells shouldn't read academic papers.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 15h 22m

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

Last edited:
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★★
20d 1h 14m
I am unsure if there's a thread made but the jab is mandatory in nyc now TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
123d 1h 24m
Escthectrler said:
I am unsure if there's a thread made but the jab is mandatory in nyc now TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma
I'm still not taking it. I'm a NEET who's not on disabilitybuxx anyways.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE BIG DAWGS, THINGS GET RUFF
★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Who said they were going to get the vaccine if the FDA approved it?

FDA also approved the swine flu vaccine, which was worse than the swine flu.

Also are you going to keep getting vaccines for every "variant"?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
162d 2h 24m
Arch Anemone said:

The paper was rejected and even if it was true, which it's not, it's a very rare occurrence.

People with two braincells read academic papers all the time. Infact they ask for citations from others and themselves quote dubious studies. These people are called liberals

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
54d 2h 7m
Emba said:
Brutal leadpill

Arch Anemone said:
Of course you won't because you're lying sacks of shit and will come up with some other stupid reason.

We know.
"And once we get it officially approved by the FDA finally and we get tired of trying to bribe you motherfuckers to get it we're going to make it mandatory nationwide too!" Okay, bring it on. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Arch Anemone said:

One has to marvel at your unflinching sucking the dick of authority, if anybody reads your post history that's basically all you do here. You're a bootlicker and a pussy faggot. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
U

Uninvited

Nothing, No one
★★★
6d 15h 57m
Go back to Reddit

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Captain
44d 10h 15m
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
54d 2h 7m
"You better take that vaccine otherwise you'll be excluded from being a wageslave and isolated away from the rest of society, you better take it right now!"

Motherfucker, you do know where you are, right? :feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
29d 50m
Arch Anemone said:
I am not "antivaxx", I just don't trust or believe that whole "covid19" bullshit.
It is beyond sketchy at this point.

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Mentally crippled by pussyless life
★★★★★
84d 3h 47m
I wonder (((who))) runs the fdc

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
82d 8h 12m
vaccines are for faggots

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
20d 40m
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★
29d 14h 24m
Based oldcel :dab:

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
78d 3h 38m
Do you know that it normally takes 10-15 years to approve a drug/vaccine? And for good reason. The short-term adverse effects reported are already scary as fuck... imagine what the long-term effects potentially may turn out to be... accumulation of spike protein in the brain, testes, ovaries, liver - who the fuck knows at this point?

Avoid the kikecine like the plague.

CoomerCommander

CoomerCommander

Recruit
★★
1d 1h 48m
Babica Yaga said:
Do you know that it normally takes 10-15 years to approve a drug/vaccine? And for good reason. The short-term adverse effects reported are already scary as fuck... imagine what the long-term effects potentially may turn out to be... accumulation of spike protein in the brain, testes, ovaries, liver - who the fuck knows at this point?

Avoid the kikecine like the plague.
Yup, you read my mind.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 14h 56m
At this point, I feel like The Dude from The Big Lebowski when he says "I can only hope Jackie Treehorn kills me before the Germans can cut my dick off." Like how do I die in the least painful way is my only goal with this Satanic clown world moving forward.

Deleted member 15850

Deleted member 15850

Self-banned
-
13h 19m
I honestly don't understand, I took the shots with 0 problem.

Normie~Kong

Normie~Kong

Môdcel
-
6d 6h 55m
Reddit moment.

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
43d 13h 5m
I'll never get the vaccine. Simple as.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
37d 20h 21m
InMyCellInHell said:
At this point, I feel like The Dude from The Big Lebowski when he says "I can only hope Jackie Treehorn kills me before the Germans can cut my dick off." Like how do I die in the least painful way is my only goal with this Satanic clown world moving forward.

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
43d 13h 5m
Arch Anemone said:
Vast majority of these stories are using crisis actors and true believers who are willing to lie if it means putting those "anti-vaxxer Trump supporters" in their place. Why are you shilling this nonsense? What do you have to gain? You own shares of Pfizer or something?

Case in point, this was spammed by pretty much every MSM outlet a couple of weeks back to begin the new narrative that antivaxxers are dying and saying they wish they got the vaccine. Turns out this bitch was on maternity leave for the past few months and only got back the last week beforehand, and if you look at the county stats where she lives, no one died of covid there during the time she was back. In other words, it's a false story.

Hmmmm... what's this?

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 6m
suigin said:
Vast majority of these stories are using crisis actors and true believers who are willing to lie if it means putting those "anti-vaxxer Trump supporters" in their place. Why are you shilling this nonsense? What do you have to gain? You own shares of Pfizer or something?

Case in point, this was spammed by pretty much every MSM outlet a couple of weeks back to begin the new narrative that antivaxxers are dying and saying they wish they got the vaccine. Turns out this bitch was on maternity leave for the past few months and only got back the last week beforehand, and if you look at the county stats where she lives, no one died of covid there during the time she was back. In other words, it's a false story.

View attachment 476199View attachment 476198

Hmmmm... what's this?

View attachment 476201View attachment 476200
Lol crisis actors. I dare you to walk to your local hospital and tell them that, right to their face. No balls.

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
43d 13h 5m
Last edited:
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 11h 10m
Arch Anemone said:
Lol crisis actors. I dare you to walk to your local hospital and tell them that, right to their face. No balls.
All they'll do is start twerking in the empty hall ways.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 6m
suigin said:
What would that accomplish? It won't change anything. You seriously sound like a foid infiltrator.
Lol crisis actors. What are you 12?

It won't accomplish anything because your a stupid conspiracy theorist and don't know shit about the world.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
73d 9h 59m
Personally, no, I don't trust the FDC either (there are even FDC-approved chemicals that are restricted and/or banned in other countries), but I will continue to wear my mask, because I actually like doing so now that it seems to be normalized, and because I'm ugly.

Last edited:
suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
43d 13h 5m
Uggo Mongo said:

View attachment 476210

This is why the MSM is pushing the narrative of antivaxxers dying, to cover up the fact that ADE is on the rise and it's actually the vaccinated that are more likely to die if they catch the variant a few months after their last vaccine. They also trying to hide all of the people who regret having taken the vaccine. When you search for "vaccine regret" now, the first thing you are inundated with on Google are those fake stories of people regretting not having taken the vaccine.

Arch Anemone said:
Lol crisis actors. What are you 12?

It won't accomplish anything because your a stupid conspiracy theorist and don't know shit about the world.
BBC was busted several times using crisis actors. One of them leaked that he was hired to do it even.

Arch Anemone said:
Do you honestly think baseless insults do anything to most of us? Again, you sound like an IT foid infiltrator trying to coerce us into your totalitarian cult.
Oh no, the Covid surge is going to swallow us all.

Last edited:
Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 6m
Lol with your conspiracy nonsense. Watch out bill gates is behind your door! What is he going to find? Cigarette butts and mountain dew bottles? Your report card from grade school with an f in basic science?

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
Lol with your conspiracy nonsense. Watch out bill gates is behind your door! What is he going to find? Cigarette butts and mountain dew bottles? Your report card from grade school with an f in basic science?

View attachment 476245
Do you even consider yourself an incel? All I ever see you do here is proselytize your gay reddit approved worldview. You are, without a doubt, an IT tranny. Go dilate.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 6m
Uggo Mongo said:
Do you even consider yourself an incel? All I ever see you do here is proselytize your gay reddit approved worldview. You are, without a doubt, an IT tranny. Go dilate.
Sorry, there is this thing called reality I believe it that has nothing to do with being an incel.

Sorry if that offends your racist redneck politics and your 3rd grade education that was homeschooled by your sister who was also your mother.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
Sorry, there is this thing called reality I believe it that has nothing to do with being an incel.

Sorry if that offends your racist redneck politics and your 3rd grade education that was homeschooled by your sister who was also your mother.
You're a man in your 40s with an unwarranted sense of self-importance. Especially if you're an ugly, low-value male that cannot get laid. "Older and wiser than you" and incredibly smug reddit worldview.

I'll ask you once again, do you even consider yourself an incel? I think most of the posters here see you as an IT infiltrator and a tranny.

Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
62d 8h 8m
>oy goys the (((FDC))) approved the heccin vacinerino :soy: come get your 8 doses and 35 booster shots to flatten the curve
Uggo Mongo said:
I'll ask you once again, do you even consider yourself an incel? I think most of the posters here see you as an IT infiltrator and a tranny.
"he's" just another self righteous, perfectly programmed NPC spewing the same talking points as all the other robots. A perfect candidate for people's ignore list :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 6m
Uggo Mongo said:
You're a man in your 40s with an unwarranted sense of self-importance. Especially if you're an ugly, low-value male that cannot get laid. "Older and wiser than you" and incredibly smug reddit worldview.

I was an incel before you were born child.

I didn't know being a complete whackjob was a requirement for being an incel. You seriously believe in the stupidest shit. Jews control the world, and other such nonsense. You're mentally ill and it shows. It's sad that you've become this horrible human being who believes in crazy shit. Seriously go drive to a hospital right now and fucking talk to the people working there. Tell them to show you an intubed patient. Tell them your theories about crisis actors. You're full of shit and I'm tired of being a nice guy not saying anything.

Stpp being a sheep and go-to a hospital and talk directly to the workers.

Otherwise shut the fuck up with your conspiracy nonsense that only people who didn't have have a proper education are spouting. You sound like fools.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
I was an incel before you were born child.

I didn't know being a complete whackjob was a requirement for being an incel. You seriously believe in the stupidest shit. Jews control the world, and other such nonsense. You're mentally ill and it shows. It's sad that you've become this horrible human being who believes in crazy shit. Seriously go drive to a hospital right now and fucking talk to the people working there. Tell them to show you an intubed patient. Tell them your theories about crisis actors. You're full of shit and I'm tired of being a nice guy not saying anything.

Stpp being a sheep and go-to a hospital and talk directly to the workers.

Otherwise shut the fuck up with your conspiracy nonsense that only people who didn't have have a proper education are spouting. You sound like fools.
You come off as a Onideus Mad Hatter type turbo sperg. Only someone like that could think a faggy quip like that is a good one-liner.

If you are so formally educated and a scientist you would be betabuxxing some bitch by now, but you aren't. You're a midwit reddit faggot that "fuckin' loves science!" and worships science as a secular faith while you stock shelves at Wal-Mart and rack up millions of reddit updoots every year.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

★★★★★
32d 23h 6m
Uggo Mongo said:
You come off as a Onideus Mad Hatter type turbo sperg. Only someone like that could think a faggy quip like that is a good one-liner.

If you are so formally educated and a scientist you would be betabuxxing some bitch by now, but you aren't. You're a midwit reddit faggot that "fuckin' loves science!" and worships science as a secular faith while you stock shelves at Wal-Mart and rack up millions of reddit updoots every year.

View attachment 476272
Yeah, whatever you uneducated moron who couldn't even get a job stocking shelves at walmart because it required a clean shirt and pants.

All states full of uneducated idiots. I wonder why its happening there?

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Arch Anemone said:
Yeah, whatever you uneducated moron who couldn't even get a job stocking shelves at walmart because it required a clean shirt and pants.

All states full of uneducated idiots. I wonder why its happening there?

You have the mainstream prescribed views. You have 2 million karma on reddit. You're a genius with a Ph.D in women's studies, and a hotshot scientist in the field. You're a self-admitted feminist. So how are you a bachelor in your 40s?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8