Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sept 7, the FDC will full approve the vaccine for Covid-19. So all of you who used that as a reason why you weren't getting it will do it now, right?

View attachment 482334

Furthermore when I posted a study conducted by Ph.Ds in biology, biochemistry and nutrition talking about strengthening the immune system with zinc, vitamin E etc you claimed that the study "supported what you were saying," yet it only mentioned how supplementation with zinc and so on could strengthen the immune system by reducing inflammation.

You refused to further expound upon what you meant by that.

Epic fail, weaselly faggot. Epic fail. Vitriolic speech and shouting "trust the SCIENCE" doesn't make you a genius actually, you exposed your midwit ass for the world to see.
It's all a moot point anyway because you don't believe the science you are trying to use to disprove whatever you think I said.

Last edited:
The vaccine still hasn't killed me :feelsbadman:

I'm getting my 2nd shot this week, hopefully that one does the trick.

When you think you can get a good point in you try to respond, you're a rat. Just admit you're a dummy that doesn't know what it is talking about and we can move on.

Also "science" isn't a religion you pathetic faggot. One doesn't "believe" in science. When someone sarcastically says "trust the science," "I heckin' love science," they are not mocking "science" itself they are mocking imbeciles like you, not that they "don't believe in science," whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.

You have no idea what is in the shot and have no clue what it will do in the long-term. That has nothing whatsoever to do with the scientific method and empiricism. You are blindly putting faith in something that even the first pioneer of the technology and one that "knows the science" way better than you ever could is skeptical of. That's not scientific, that's cult-like behavior. There is plenty of information about this jab that would give a thinking person pause but you just discount all of it and deify possibly the most evil and corrupt group on Earth (Big Pharma), because you're a midwit and a queer.

View attachment 482363
See i do know what I am talking about and I'm not even going to bother to argue with someone who doesn't understand it to begin with. You're a conspiracy theorist thus you are fucking stupid and that's why nobody bothers to correct you.

Last edited:
I just don't get why you even remotly care if someone doesn't take it. According to pro vaxx , there's a probability these ppl will die anyways. Thus Thinning the numbers of these ppl you hate and deem dimb as a rock.

Unless you're saying corona effected your life badly. in which case I can't imagine it happening since incledom will fuck you up regardless.

If you care soo much. Then you take it. Help your family. Relatives and close friends take it. And fuck everyone else :fuk:

Reminder this coward @Arch Anemone dodged the COVID billionaire thread

They didn't approve the jab everyone's been taking, faggot. Big Pharma still has zero liability if you get fucked up from the coof jab, the jab they approved isn't available.

Also:
After his resignation, in an interview to the New York Times, Dr. Ley warned the public about the FDA’s inability to safeguard consumers. People were being misled, he believed “The thing that bugs me is that the people think the FDA is protecting them - it isn’t. What the FDA is doing and what the public thinks it’s doing are as different as night and day,” he said.[5][13]

On December 15, 1999, interviewed for the oral history program of the FDA History Office, Dr. Ley shared that from the first controversy in his tenure as FDA Commissioner he had a "gut feeling" that his life expectancy at the FDA was probably limited. He attributed this to the administration wishing that he would "stonewall" an Academy of Medicine report supporting removal from the market of many pharmaceutical products that had been approved between 1938 and 1962 based without proof of efficacy, and that his failure to do so adversely affected the financial interests of the pharmaceutical industry.[14]
Lol you are so full of shit. Just admit it, you don't care about facts and will twist yourself into whatever nessassary to fit your preconceived notions.

22-jpg.481003
man seething so hard he made a edit:feelskek:

lol just take the vax & die fag
just surrender to the beast theory
Anyone who takes the vax is going to suffer & die horrible, hilarious deaths.
The same jews that killed Christ & also lie to you on a daily basis are somehow telling the truth about this deadly virus with a 99% survival rate.
This experimental untested gene therapy is totally safe for you, trust us Goy.
Anyway hope you die quickly so that there's more wombs left for us when soyciety finally crumbles!

It's from the FDA's own letter.

View attachment 484612

They extended the EUA on BioNTech, they will continue to distribute "BioNTech" without legal liability and say they have "insufficient" amounts of the approved vaccine.

Why do you need to link an editorial piece of some random dipshit "journalist" when you can read it for yourself?

All of this is moot anyway, because FDA is corrupt and has been for many decades. Former FDA commissioner Dr. Herbert Ley told us this 50 years ago when he said they were in Big Pharma's pocket.
Conspiracy nonsense. I wish I could live in your world where you can make up things and pretend they're true.

Jews don't control the world, aliens haven't visited us, 9/11 wasn't an inside job, jfk was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, hillary doesn't eat babies, she just was an attractive Midwest girl who married the attractive Midwest boy who became president because he was a chasmistic speaker like everyone else.

Sorry to disappoint you children, but God isnt real either. And nothing happens when you die, just like nothing happened to you before you were born.
My God.... How much of that fucking Kool-Aid did you drink? All of it?

The funny thing about being an NPC is that you can't ever see that you yourself are an NPC, and nothing in the world will help you see how the wool has been pulled over your eyes on anything.

I took the vaccine hoping it would kill me like you guys said it would. Suicide by vaccine. Well whooptie fucking doo. Here I am over a month later, and still completely alive, and actually healthy. Fuck this. You guys are fucking liars, the vaccine does not kill people. Did I do something wrong? Did I not get enough vaccine? Should I get the second dose and see if that one kills me?
You will have a fairly high chance of developing blood clots in 2-3 years. If you've dosed yourself with Pfizer or Moderna, your body is already building up micro clots in your capillaries that will develop into major clots in your organs (heart, brain etc.).

Last edited:
I already had it even if I'm against it. Sooner or later I would have had to take it so resistance is pretty futile and also my parents were harassing me to get my vaccine kek. Also seeing that there's going to be an apartheid for non-vaccinated and they're gonna ban a lot of things if you didn't take the jab then there's no other choice. Not being able to go to restaurants, the gym and the cinema is suifuel, they're one of my few copes.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

View attachment 478213
Same guy who was the Chinese liaison under the Obama years who funded the Wuhan bioweapons lab in terms of billions of dollars from the United States federal government, sure, let's ignore that past history. :feelsjuice:

Of course you won't because you're lying sacks of shit and will come up with some other stupid reason.

We know.
Better wear three masks going out in public around us sick and dying disease ridden unvaccinated, oops, does not compute as we're completely healthy doing just fine without the vaccine living completely normal lives where the only proof you have for sick unvaccinated people is a few guys shown on breathing ventilators under the spotlight stage of CNN. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Last edited:
that's not a "conspiracy," you didn't deboooonk anything read the linked tweet again, and in conclusion you are a queer and a cowardly one at that. You'll notice you didn't quote to give a notification, and avoided everything else.
One guy said it isn't all of Japan dumbasses.

Where in the tweet did it say "Japan approved it," dumbass? Someone that knows The Science better than you recommends doctors be allowed to prescribe it.

So, nice straw man and nice dodge of every other finer point you coward.
The tweet is phrased like all of Japan endorsed this and not just one guy. One guy can also be a conspiracy nutjob. They come from all places.

None of our scientific groups/people share the same opinion.

Covid is worse than the flu. Your number compare a non quarantine public vs a quarantined one. Aka the smart people aren't spreading it around like you idiots.

Last edited:
Israel is like 80-90% fully vaccinated and just hit their worst covid tolls since January and are going back to quarantine. Thoughts??? I thought the vaccine worked?

Last edited:
Delta? Booster shots have helped. They are offering them here now for highly susceptible people.
If the "science" is so smart they should have told us about delta before millions were already vaccinated. But since their masks and vaccines don't work they have to keep making excuses as they go along about vaccinated people still being sick.

I can predict the future and guarantee there will be another "variant" and a fourth booster, and a lot of the sheeple will mindlessly take it. I never heard of a vaccine with more than one booster.

Vaccinated people with two shots get delta more than unvaccinated people, and it hits vaccinated people a lot harder. If delta is worse than original covid then might as well skip the first two shots and only get the 3rd delta shot, or wait for the 4th, 5th, 6th,..etc. variant shot and be vaccinated against the latest, strongest corona, without the need to contaminate your body with the prior nearly obsolete vaccines.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/UCYlanCjC0vH/

Last edited:

Just more conspiracy nonsense.

Lol with your conspiracy nonsense. Watch out bill gates is behind your door! What is he going to find? Cigarette butts and mountain dew bottles? Your report card from grade school with an f in basic science?

View attachment 476245
Sheep conspiracy

Yeah, whatever you uneducated moron who couldn't even get a job stocking shelves at walmart because it required a clean shirt and pants.

All states full of uneducated idiots. I wonder why its happening there?

You sound like a fag that watches too much television and does everything they tell you to do because you have no independent thought of your own where your entire mind is basically like that of a wet fart. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
you'd think after making a complete ass of yourself for multiple pages, you'd eventually fold and save whatever is left of your dignity, but no. You just keep deluding yourself on and on and on :feelskek:
11628 1

He first refused to get tested or see a doctor because he didn’t want to be part of COVID-19 statistics, the publication reported, so he self-treated with Ivermectin, Vitamin C, zinc aspirin and an inhaler
This guy died today.

You are all guillble fools believing all these conspiracy theories.

You know what you and a 50 year old woman with a 5th grade education have in common?

You both believe in stupid shit.

Last edited:
This guy died today.

You know what you and a 50 year old woman with a 5th grade education have in common?

Why are you constantly shilling the vax bro

This guy died today.

Make sure to check your blood for signs of clotting in a few years. Ask your doctor for a D-dimer test.

That goes for everyone here who took the shots.

I don't care if you take the vax or not. The more of you are dead the less competition there are for women. I don't give a fuck. Please kill yourselves by not taking a shot and not wearing a mask.

But don't act like your telling the truth or disparage science around me.

Science is the reason why we live the life we do and it will help us in the future. It's the blatant antiscience Bs that pisses me off.

Last edited:
I don't care if you take the vax or not. The more of you are dead the less competition there are for women. I don't give a fuck. Please kill yourselves by not taking a shot and not wearing a mask.

Science is the reason why we live the life we do and it will help us in the future. It's the blatant antiscience Bs that pisses me off.
This is the most soy "I fucking love science" post in the forum.

You should read this.

This is the most soy "I fucking love science" post in the forum.

You should read this.

Why? People have bullshit conspiracy theories. No shit. Welcome to our current state of being. That doesn't mean it isnt batshit crazy.

We've seen right here people can't tell fact from fiction. The irony of the matter is they are the sheep who blindly follow stupid people for their own ideologies.

Why? People have bullshit conspiracy theories. No shit. Welcome to our current state of being. That doesn't mean it isnt batshit crazy.

We've seen right here people can't tell fact from fiction. The irony of the matter is they are the sheep who blindly follow stupid people for their own ideologies.
The irony is that self-awareness is a trait you sorely are in need of.

Why are you constantly shilling the vax bro
He's not an incel, he's either a F.B.I. informant here, a fucking imbecile, or both. :feelsjuice:

[See recent threads regarding 9/11 and his posting style in them for references.]

I hope you took the Moderna shot as it has more lethality. We'll know when you stop posting here. :feelsjuice::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
I keep requesting you show me "fact from fiction" by showing these studies linking zinc and vitamins to increased inflammation but you keep refusing :fuk:
Like I told you already, I never said that, that is something you are inferring in your own head.

Anti vaxxers are laughing stocks. Do you know how many people laugh at your stupid moronic arguments?

It is all from the dumbest people too. I can't believe you are proud to associate with a bunch of dumbasses.

Last edited:
Like I told you already, I never said that, that is something you are inferring in your own head.

Anti vaxxers are laughing stocks. Do you know how many people laugh at your stupid moronic arguments?

It is all from the dumbest people too. I can't believe you are proud to associate with a bunch of dumbasses.
We'll know who the dumb ones are soon enough, winter flu season is approaching soon, I hope your weakened immune system works for you. :feelsjuice:

Do you know how many people laugh at your stupid moronic arguments?
Do you know how many people refuse to consider ugly males as human beings? The opinion of the majority is completely worthless

I can think of 600k reasons to get the vaccine...
Download

another vaccine shill found
It's your funerals, i always lol at antivac plp when they die from a preventable death due to thier own tin foil hat retardation... Lost sympathy for them ages ago. Good riddance i say the world doesn't need more dumbasses with guns...

It's your funerals, i always lol at antivac plp when they die from a preventable death due to thier own tin foil hat retardation... Lost sympathy for them ages ago. Good riddance i say the world doesn't need more dumbasses with guns...
lmao nobody is dying from this weak shit disease try again next time

lmao nobody is dying from this weak shit disease try again next time
I had covid last year during the first wave, now I'm dealing with post covid side effects. Luckily i got my vaccine in July in case i got reinfected with delta. If i were to listen to the anti vax folks, I'd probably have a tube down my throat. I plan on getting my booster when available as well. If you don't want to get it fine that's on you guy's.

I had covid last year during the first wave, now I'm dealing with post covid side effects. Luckily i got my vaccine in July in case i got reinfected with delta. If i were to listen to the anti vax folks, I'd probably have a tube down my throat. I plan on getting my booster when available as well. If you don't want to get it fine that's on you guy's.
For the overwhelming majority of people it passes like a mild cold or flu without any serious issues. I had it twice and only knew I had it because the cold felt different and I was curious to know if I had covid.

no point talking to the smoothbrains here

Last edited: