Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[1984] Youtube will now take down any video discussing widespread fraud in the 2020 elections

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Good. Conspiracy nonsense is getting out of hand.

You're entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts.

There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and just because you don't like the outcome, doesn't make your attempt to circumvent process right or legal.
:soy: :soy: :soy:

Pretty sure it's a tranny IT infiltrator. Also JEWISH!
Irish catholic from Philadelphia you fucktard.

I don't even think I saw a Jew until I was in my 20s. That's why it's fucking retarded you're so concerned by them. The hundred person backwater you grew up in didn't have shit to do with Jews. It's more to do with your lack of education that trapped you into your simpleminded bullshit.

Fucking fuck YouTube and every other social media giant that tries to take away my fucking 1st amendment. This has become a human rights issue.
Good. Conspiracy nonsense is getting out of hand.

You're entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts.

There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and just because you don't like the outcome, doesn't make your attempt to circumvent process right or legal.
Fuck you.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Irish catholic from Philadelphia you fucktard.

I don't even think I saw a Jew until I was in my 20s. That's why it's fucking retarded you're so concerned by them. The hundred person backwater you grew up in didn't have shit to do with Jews. It's more to do with your lack of education that trapped you into your simpleminded bullshit.
2% of the US but 25% of the richest 400 americans. Nothing to see here.

You are for sure an infiltrator. I've talked to many IT users and one of their favorite insults is calling incels uneducated the moment one isn't leftist enough. Like being a politically correct liberal is the only way to be educated.

Yeah because you gullible fools believed that shit and killed people. It's pretty sad you blame your own problems on someone else.

ANd you sound like you grew up jerking off to anime girls.

I'm old, I was blackpilled while you were a glint in your cunt mom who turned me down in 1995.
Like I said earlier, state your most blackpilled beliefs then. You claim to be blackpilled but your post history is just you defending landwhales, jews, leftists, etc. Where's the blackpill content? You have nothing to add except mainstream liberal talking points.

Your arguments are garbage such as "you're uneducated" or "you jerk off to anime girls" or simply "I'm older than you." If some geezer is older than you and said the blackpill was wrong, then what? He's right? If not then what's the point of bringing your age into the conversation?
Influenced by bots isn't the same as rigging an election.
The point is that both claims have never been legally proven. So how can you defend Youtube banning one theory but not the other? Fact is, Youtube never banned videos about Russian interference. So by banning the recent voter fraud claims, that is hypocrisy and just makes the left look more suspicious.

I'm so proud that my side lost the civil war and were ignorant fucktards on top of it.

What exactly are you trying to prove? Slavery should still be a thing?
This prove you know nothing about how the ruling class operate, believing the civil war was fought over slavery, just lolz, you prolly think santa claus is real and Christmas is about Jesus also.

Jesse is a fraud. He knows he could have made this shot. He purposely wrestles with the gun and calls it a piece of shit. Fakest shit ever.

Oswald hit a moving target in the Marines at 200 yards. The JFK headshot? 77 yards.

Penn Jillette made the shot.
View: https://youtu.be/9-9ub-we3pg?t=324

I watched the entire video you linked. I did not see a time where Penn Jilette actually demonstrated (other than words) that he made the shot.
This is the closest I can find to a video of him trying to re-enact that situation

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyw7AcHbuY

2% of the US but 25% of the richest 400 americans. Nothing to see here.

You are for sure an infiltrator. I've talked to many IT users and one of their favorite insults is calling incels uneducated the moment one isn't leftist enough. Like being a politically correct liberal is the only way to be educated.

Like I said earlier, state your most blackpilled beliefs then. You claim to be blackpilled but your post history is just you defending landwhales, jews, leftists, etc. Where's the blackpill content? You have nothing to add except mainstream liberal talking points.

Your arguments are garbage such as "you're uneducated" or "you jerk off to anime girls" or simply "I'm older than you." If some geezer is older than you and said the blackpill was wrong, then what? He's right? If not then what's the point of bringing your age into the conversation?

The point is that both claims have never been legally proven. So how can you defend Youtube banning one theory but not the other? Fact is, Youtube never banned videos about Russian interference. So by banning the recent voter fraud claims, that is hypocrisy and just makes the left look more suspicious.
We have 4 percent of the world population and 20 percent of the cases of Coronavirus because of inbred morons who won't wear a mask.

Who gives a shit? Successful people are successful? The 95 percent of them happen to be white and male too. So I guess white and male are the puppetmasters! What are you hiding from us?

Who said they have to be legally proven? I sure didn't. The problem is your evidence is a joke as face value. Republicans were all over the counting rooms. There is no proof of fraud besides whining cry babies.

These aren't even American sources:

I watched the entire video you linked. I did not see a time where Penn Jilette actually demonstrated (other than words) that he made the shot.
This is the closest I can find to a video of him trying to re-enact that situation

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyw7AcHbuY

That's because anyone who shoots guns knows it's a fucking joke.

That was my point with the rock. You can throw a rock from the depository and hit JFK with it.

The first thing people say when they go to Dallas for the first time, and sit in Dealey plaza, "It looked bigger in the Zapruder film".

It's been done.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghmY6HmR4fs

Last edited:
Jfl, you have the lowest IQ of anyone I've ever seen use this forum.

Since the Jews control everything clearly your opinion doesn't matter one bit.

tbh, i really don't give a shit