Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you ever gotten intimidated by someone shorter than you?

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
It doesn't matter how buff or roided out you are my brain will not get intimidated by you if I'm taller than you. I remember faceandlms talking about how he's 6ft3 and when he sees someone taller than him he feels danger and wondered what it must be like to be short. I also remember this being asked on other forums and people agreed that nobody gets intimidated by someone shorter than them,.

I did as a kid, a smaller kid tried to intimidate me in order to get money. It almost worked.

when i was in year 10 and year 7 (11 year old) blocked me and didnt let me past the gate but i wasnt intimidated, i just coudlnt buck him in the face cus his brother was a degenerate bad boy chad who was much older than me.

Tons of guys who are shorter or much shorter than me intimidate ne but maybe it's because i cope with martial arts and gym and so i can meet shorter but stronger guys

yeah and you lie.

I did as a kid, a smaller kid tried to intimidate me in order to get money. It almost worked.
It has a lot to do with us being socially awkward and being virgin incels in our mid 20's.
No matter how tall and big and good at boxing we become, deep down we Will allways feel like we still were awkward fragile little children

No. I used to play football (American) against 6"6' 270lbs dude and a 6"4' 450+lbs dude and bigger dudes all the time. I'm 6ft 330lbs.

Only if their friends are taller than me

It doesn't matter how buff or roided out you are my brain will not get intimidated by you if I'm taller than you. I remember faceandlms talking about how he's 6ft3 and when he sees someone taller than him he feels danger and wondered what it must be like to be short. I also remember this being asked on other forums and people agreed that nobody gets intimidated by someone shorter than them,.
There was a guy, a bully in general school that everyone was scared of. The guy was short (165 cm approximately) but he was buff and he made MMA. It was bad news if you got into a fight with him. No guy, no matter how tall he was couldn't say that he didn't get intimidated by him. Plus, the guy was a huge piece of shit

I get mogged by literally every person on this planet. My face is beyond hideous. Even my height can't save me from getting mogged into the neolithic era by Chad manlets.

All the time, I am also very paranoid and think everyone has bad intentions (drugmaxxing made it worse)

YEs, because I have small girl hands and can't throw a punch for shit

Yes a few times
They weren't that much shorter than me though

LOL, this same shit happened to me and I think I actually was intimidated simply because of how strong/viscious the little skater kid’s act was.

Seriously this little fucker could’ve gone far in Jew Hollywood or even the local theater scene if he desired such a career as his acting was on point.

I may of actually even given him some of my lunch money at a certain point but I’m not completely sure about that?

Anyway some surprisingly moralistic foid that apparently knew him was absolutely disgusted by his behavior and actually stood up for me and essentially told me to not give the kid anything and to pay him no mind as he wasn’t actually the viscious little bully he’d been portraying himself as.

The kid looked shocked and flabbergasted by this and not at all mad at her and maybe even a little ashamed of himself after this and so retreated off into the shadows of our high school for all I knew.

Of course this didn’t completely stop his fucking with me and attempts to intimidate but what finally did is for whatever reason (it was probably me feeling physically like shit as I could never get used to the 6am time period I’d have to get up and prepare to head into the ZOG childhood indoctrination center/gulag for teens) when we were in the gym locker room for gym class the kid began talking shit once again and I’d had and heard enough so I just slammed this fool into a locker he was standing in front of while talking smack to me.

I expected (as did the onlooking classmates) that we’d have a full scale knock down drag out fight directly after this action. I literally expected him to bound back from my shove with fists a flying, but nope, nothing...

Just the kid’s flabbergasted look of shock and bewilderment and possibly even a little fear and from that moment on he treated or rather acted practically like a saint towards me ever since.

I think the little fucker not only may of returned the one or two bucks I may of given him early on just to get him to go away and leave me alone, but I think he also bought me a bag of those hard crunchy Cheetos at one point as an extra kind of peace offering gift.

To let you all know about things further since I was a socially inept wizard at the time I was I think far more confused by his initial aggressive bullying type behavior than actually afraid of it though there probably was some fear on my part as well since we all know how dangerous even the most diminutive seeming of normies can be when they want something.

Also don’t mistake the foid helping me as me being a latent/dormant Chad.

I think her “help” was more about (in her mind) helping my short little skater kid, momentary, wannabe bully, become (in her mind) a “better person”, since she likely viewed him as a Chad/Chadlite and so wanted to shape his behavior to best be palatable to her own particular moralistic tastes (should she perhaps go on to date him in the future ie I got the impression from the moment she stepped in, that they knew eachother and were probably at least friends if nothing else at the time) which I have to say bro’s must’ve been a real tradcuck esque throwback, since most foids then and even moreso now would simply of encouraged his negative and initially hateful behavior because like most of our fucked up species the primitive monkey brain that resides in us just wants to see a fight.

Last edited:
That's some pretty crazy shit, you got to respect the guy if he was able to pull that off with turbomanlet height.
I never respected him. I fucking hated him. He was a bully and he even picked on me a few times. He knew how to fight and had muscles, that's why he was creeping everyone up

If they have a pitbull I feel intimidated, cause that vicious beast is too dangerous. I go the other side walk if possible

I never respected him. I fucking hated him. He was a bully and he even picked on me a few times. He knew how to fight and had muscles, that's why he was creeping everyone up
Post his info here then so we can all harass him like he deserves. Bullies need to get punished for their wrongdoings. Otherwise don’t complain about him. In fact I think I’ll post the name of the person who bullied me tomorrow.

A short guy once beat the shit out of a former friend of mine. He intimidated me since then.

Yeah, but he had an AK-47.

Srs.

There was this short gymmaxxed guy in high school who bullied me occasionally.

That was until an equally short and def not gymmaxxed guy said he was in his seat. He bodyslammed him.
What was even more cucked was this guy gave the guy who body slammed him rides in his car to school.
Always said he was going to push him out of the car mid ride but it never happened.
JFL so much for gymmaxxing.

I'm short myself (168.5cm) and I've met a few people shorter than I and just lol of course they did not intimidate me.

Yes because he was a low inhib thugmaxxed manlet dickhead

As soon as I hit puberty. I went from normal to 225lbs at 13 years old.
That sounds like a medical condition, I think your body has more fat cells.
Have you tried fat burners?

Yes because they usually bring friends and outnumber me

Not that I can remember

No. Two short guys tried to bully me when i was young. They probably thought i was some sort of easy target even if i was tall (i was skinny and nerdy).

The first one, i disposed of him with a straight punch in the face after having him bothering me for days. Hitting that fucking face was surely a glorious feeling, the sound of the impact resonated in the small room i was and all my "friends", which were having fun at my expenses, fell into a shocked silence.

The second one, in high school. After slapping me (before that, he never used violence but only words so i didn't do anything) i just grabbed him by the neck and the crotch and turned him upside down. After that, even the stronger bullies left me alone (unluckily for a while, there was this bigger bully that after a while got back to torment me and i had my parents to intervene).

And also as an adult a smaller guy tried to intimidate me and he partially succeeded but that's because i thought he had a knife.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back