Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I went to a Meetup with 50 and 60 year old women

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
-
Dating came up. They said they only swipe on 5'10 and above. 5'2 and 5'6 50+ year olds.

One said she also requires a college degree. She then brought up astrology and I damn near fell out of my chair.

What kind of meetup?

Women over the age of 25 (garbage) shouldn't have any standards at all. Fucking stupid roasties.

You met up with a bunch of grannies, what kind of site did you use fucking lol

What kind of meetup?

For introverts.

Young people too show up. From 18 to 60 show up. Usually 12-20 people.

Young people too show up. From 18 to 60 show up. Usually 12-20 people.
I'm 6ft, so it doesn't affect me, but they were so easy to offer it up as one of their requirements.

Why would anyone date a 60 years old woman, other than you already being with her since youth and having memories?

It's like eating spoiled food, you're better off not eating anything.

Why would anyone date a 60 years old woman, other than you already being with her since youth and having memories?

I see literally no reason to do so. If she's not fertile she's worthless.

Did any of them talk about their big male dog?

So you are tall and young, most probably you can get laid with them, if not shoot yourself.

If you get a blowie from one of them watch out for those dentures, mouse in a trap.

How do we compete when even corpses have standards?

All foids are the same, even old hags.

Meet up is full of losers
i dont know how people can actually leave the house to go to some places to meet strangers you have nothing in common

I JUST WANNA FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i dont know how people can actually leave the house to go to some places to meet strangers you have nothing in common
Idk man, I’ve seen pictures online of various meetups and most of the males look incels in denial and ethnic

Meatup makes me want to become vegan.

50 and 60 years old women always reject me, they want chad too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back