Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill https://igotstandardsbro.com

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
-
New website shows women how delusional they are.

Aspiring cat lady score :feelskek:
Based site.

Last edited:
There should be a penis size variable too

7ft white 300 k between 20 and 25

Screenshot 20210727 111815

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You go girl!!!!!!! Yasss queen slayyy!!!!!

Based calculator

lol you think women are even going to bother to click on something like that? why would they do something that challenges their worldview and unrealistic expectations?

lol you think women are even going to bother to click on something like that? why would they do something that challenges their worldview and unrealistic expectations?
Actually I think this site could blow up

I'm actually kinda pissed I didn't think of something like this, could have bought a domain and created a simple page like this, if they put a few ads on this and it goes viral they'll be raking in the cash

Capture

:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
He needs to change "You don't belong to this planet" to "You belong to the streets"

Def somebody on here made this lol

Whoever created this is a genius. :feelskek:

You should be able to select multiple races most foids will only exclude asians.

Actually I think this site could blow up

I'm actually kinda pissed I didn't think of something like this, could have bought a domain and created a simple page like this, if they put a few ads on this and it goes viral they'll be raking in the cash

It's never too late to start. A lot of pioneering sites started something but it was the later site that improved it that made all the money.