Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

:feelskek:

@Shigetsu(Deleted member 39576)

@faded free my nigga

Why was gripmaxxing banned?

@GayMaxxing

Why he ban

@Fat Link
Cheers, mate
View attachment 596010

Hope it's bloody permanent.
I gave dreggy poo an early Xmas present by ordering him to ban Grippy for two days but it wasn’t over a relapse of his faggot posting as many of you have feared (which would’ve prompted me to have dregster permaneantly ban him once and for all as I promised Grippy would happen long ago on Shitscord if he fucked up his final chance to be a good kid/boy). :feelswhere:

Rather it was much worse what he posted than even had he relapsed and posted the above but since I only promised him a permanent banning for faggot posting I constrained myself to only allow a two day banning for grip as I would anyone else under similar circumstances who posted sick fuck illegal content of this nature but without any images or links to such fortunately for him which would have led to immediate and irrevocable permaban. :feelswhat:

So what did he do you all might wonder? :feelsugh:

He posted about his strong inclination/desire to go track down perhaps the most evil pedo snuff film destruction of a little baby girl that ever possibly existed to fulfill his sick fuck desires with. :feelsugh:

Apparently the horrors of that video compare well with what’s allegedly on Hunter Biden’s laptop or even the “Frazzledrip” conspiracy which are the alleged ghoulish monstrous actions of Hilary Clinton, Ellen Degenerate and believe it or not Tom Hanks of all people whom were said to of carried out on another little girl in their own right. :feelsugh:

Remember Tom’s special ball buddy “Wilson” from the movie “Castaway”? Well the clever face his character made for the soccer ball in his own blood is these Hollywood and political psychopathic elite showing off their psychophic actions hidden in plain site since it’s allegedly a mockery of how their victim’s face was left looking when they were done with her ie a bloody and flayed mess. :feelspuke:

Last edited:
I gave dreggy poo an early Xmas present by ordering him to ban Grippy for two days but it wasn’t over a relapse of his faggot posting as many of you have feared (which would’ve prompted me to have dregster permaneantly ban him once and for all as I promised Grippy would happen long ago on Shitscord if he fucked up his final chance to be a good kid/boy). :feelswhere:

Rather it was much worse what he posted than even had he relapsed and posted the above but since I only promised him a permanent banning for faggot posting I constrained myself to only allow a two day banning for grip as I would anyone else under similar circumstances who posted sick fuck illegal content of this nature but without any images or links to such fortunately for him which would have led to immediate and irrevocable permaban. :feelswhat:

So what did he do you all might wonder? :feelsugh:

He posted about his strong inclination/desire to go track down perhaps the most evil pedo snuff film destruction of a little baby girl that ever possibly existed to fulfill his sick fuck desires with. :feelsugh:

Apparently the horrors of that video compare well with what’s allegedly on Hunter Biden’s laptop or even the “Frazzledrip” conspiracy which are the alleged ghoulish monstrous actions of Hilary Clinton, Ellen Degenerate and believe it or not Tom Hanks of all people whom were said to of carried out on another little girl in their own right. :feelsugh:

Remember Tom’s special ball buddy “Wilson” from the movie “Castaway”? Well the clever face he
Is character made for the soccer ball in his own blood is these Hollywood and political psychopathic elite showing off their psychophic actions hidden in plain site. :feelspuke:
Yeah, it's clear this guy is a troll and an edgelord. He should stay permanently banned.

Daisy's destruction?
Yeah gl with that grippy :lul:

@Moeggels
Another braindead moron who doesn’t know how to do his simple job properly @PPEcel

Sadly forum moderation often attracts a certain type of person, someone that gets shit on IRL (which is understandable considering who we are) and then takes it out on people on the internet.
Good moderators are rare.
Anyway I filed a complaint.

Another braindead moron who doesn’t know how to do his simple job properly @PPEcel

Sadly forum moderation often attracts a certain type of person, someone that gets shit on IRL (which is understandable considering who we are) and then takes it out on people on the internet.
I think @PPEcel did an excellent job.
It's a moderators job to keep our forum clean of gaslighting liars like you, so thank you @PPEcel
To be honest, you should be glad it was only 2 days, because your constant lying and post deletion confusion is well worth a permaban on any forum that takes itself seriously.

Last edited:

What happened?

What happened?
Got a hard ban and a 50% warning for calling an obvious faggot who can’t stop talking about how hot he thinks I am and often tells me to kill myself...... a faggot.

What happened?
Got a hard ban and a 50% warning for calling an obvious faggot who can’t stop talking about how hot he thinks I am and often tells me to kill myself...... a faggot.

@Moeggels wrote, and I quote:

Are you still celibate if you have sex with men?​

Hello, this is a serious topic. The definition of celibate is abstaining from marriage or sexual acts. But sex entails reproduction. I'm in a bad situation. My family told me the best way to get a girlfriend is to try and climb up the corporate ladder. So I decided to work my way up to a relationship with a woman. But I haven't gotten there yet. For now, I only have sex with men and am always the bottom. How can I work up from here? Does the men part mean I can't ask for advice here on incels.is? Any and all thoughts are welcome.

You should be glad that 50% was all I gave you. Now pipe down.

See. He's lying again.

He didn't get 50% for calling someone a faggot.
He got 50% for making a gay thread and accusing another user to have hacked into his account writing it.

I would give him another 50% for lying about his ban reason, throwing shade on @PPEcel

See. He's lying again.

He didn't get 50% for calling someone a faggot.
He got 50% for making a gay thread and accusing another user to have hacked into his account writing it.

I would give him another 50% for lying about his ban reason, throwing shade on @PPEcel
Well while it’s certainly uncalled for of him to insult PPEcel and accuse you of hackery without evidence he does kind of have a point if he’s suggesting you and some of your friends are always obsessing over how attractive he supposedly is. :feelswhere:

Dude, in that post he basically admitted to being a faggot and having had gay sex.
Moeggels said:
I only have sex with men and am always the bottom.
Again, why I he was merely let off with a warning instead of a permanent ban? It's against the rules to allow gay men on here, so why are we letting faggots stay?

There is a sort of "exemption" process on this forum, yes?

Very nice. I shall invite someone here:

In

Rhaas

St

Newcel

Oldcel

@Fat Link

@Infinity

@Komesarj89

@TheProphetMuscle

@Moeggels wrote, and I quote:

Scroll down to “similar threads” and look at the very first thread you see, you fucking autistic monkey: https://incels.is/threads/are-you-still-celibate-if-you-have-sex-with-men.362646/
It’s obvious I was reposting a retarded thread in the sewers.
Looks like we have another closeted-homo situation like with Knajjd who has a chimp out whenever he even sees the word “gay”.

Well while it’s certainly uncalled for of him to insult PPEcel and accuse you of hackery without evidence he does kind of have a point if he’s suggesting you and some of your friends are always obsessing over how attractive he supposedly is. :feelswhere:
I just reposted this thread: https://incels.is/threads/are-you-still-celibate-if-you-have-sex-with-men.362646/
It’s a very obvious joke and reposting garbage in the sewers for the lols has been going on for a long time. It’s clear the post wasn’t made by me, not my writing style at all and a mod should put more effort into his work, before giving someone a 50% warning and a hard ban.

I just reposted this thread: https://incels.is/threads/are-you-still-celibate-if-you-have-sex-with-men.362646/
It’s a very obvious joke and reposting garbage in the sewers for the lols has been going on for a long time. It’s clear the post wasn’t made by me, not my writing style at all and a mod should put more effort into his work, before giving someone a 50% warning and a hard ban.
You're going to pretend that you didn't make @nice_try the butt of your joke?

Our patience is wearing thin. Don't push it.

You're going to pretend that you didn't make @nice_try the butt of your joke?

Our patience is wearing thin. Don't push it.

So what? He’s an obvious faggot. @Fat Link said he doesn’t mind arguments as long as they’re not in ID. @nice_try constantly makes gay posts about me, posts out of context screenshots and tells me to kill myself all in INCELDOM DISCUSSION. I posted my light-hearted joke in the SEWERS.

Oh and lol stop trying to act hard, you fucking powerless nerd.

So what? He’s an obvious faggot. @Fat Link said he doesn’t mind arguments as long as they’re not in ID. @nice_try constantly makes gay posts about me, posts out of context screenshots and tells me to kill myself all in INCELDOM DISCUSSION. I posted my light-hearted joke in the SEWERS.

It's not that hard. Don't be a faggot.

It's funny the most known braggers on this forum feel they can also start trolling and then claim "it was a repost bro" or "I was larping bro".
I was larping you dumbass retards:feelstastyman:
It’s obvious I was reposting a retarded thread in the sewers
You should be banned regardless of your constant trolling, so don't complain when you get a warning.

It's funny the most known braggers on this forum feel they can also start trolling and then claim "it was a repost bro" or "I was larping bro".

You should be banned regardless of your constant trolling, so don't complain when you get a warning.
“Everyone I don’t like is trolling me” a retard’s guide to internet forums

Why can't you stop lying?
I never ever made gay posts about you nor am I a faggot.
I also don't post screenshots out of context, I always post them in the context of showing everyone that a statement of yours is a lie or a larp.
I just searched for "kys" and "kill yourself" and couldn't find a post where I said that to you, but since I think you're a dishonest, lying and evil person I won't argue against it, because it could've happened sometimes in the past.