Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Don't you ever dare ban my man @incelerated
shakeee.jpg

Why is @IchWillSterben banned? He seemed like an interesting fellow

Thanks. Why is that a bannable offence?
I dunno, I think its against rules posting selfies, but those people already posted themselves so I don't see the problem.

yo what’s up

Yes(Context):

Also:

This is a strange forum in a way, because as I understand it I'm not allowed to say if I'm a "wizard" or not because of boasting rules.

However, that term does make it sound like quite a cool thing to be XD

I find it bizarre how parents in most of the West (I don't know about different areas of the world as well) make their children their whole lives UNTIL they're 18 at which point their children are almost zero of their lives, lol.

What a transition!

I can't help but cynically wonder if the reason is because your children look less cute when they get older.

@iamsubhuman

What happened to him? The tagging system doesn't find him anymore. Shadowbanned?

Ok so he made a comment over 3 years ago saying vaginal is the only thing that counts as ascending, talks about being a wizardcel, and then talks about parents in the west. What’s wrong with that?

Context:

erm... oh I dunno. I think that the right kind of person still stands a chance of finding something very reasonable in life with a member of the opposite sex. 30s isn't THAT old after all. I should know - I'm here! XD
Have you tried social groups? They seemed to work great for some friends of mine when they were at uni a few years later. I met those two close friends of mine... one at a uni bar and the other because she lived in the same dorm/hall as me.
Don't you have friends you can eat with on campus? I used to eat with some friends back when I was at uni. One of them I met on my first night out at the uni bars (he is one of my best friends now although I don't see him often anymore) and the other I met because she (yes, she) lived in my corridor too in halls.

Yeah, to some degree. I had this crazy female housemate once who made up all these lies about me to the cops (when I kicked her out the house for being a nutcase, haha). The cops (rightfully) believed me over her because I think they could just tell that she was lying and I was an honest person :)

Sex Havers

Bi

Sexual

Idk man this is stuff from over 3 years ago and it looks like whatever happened was worked out with the mods back then. But if you see him saying anything now, let me know

I see.

It does seem questionable if unpaid.

So I'm trying to follow, is Gripmaxxing, Hoppipolla?

No. The apparently homosexual Gripmaxxing remains. Hoppipolla has been banned, though, so the post is meaningless now...

@Dregster666 it seems starting private conversations are still disabled from my prior ban from Serge :feelswhere:

Could something be done about this? :feelsstudy::feelscomfy:

Recently I unbanned three users I was previously bullied, pressured and cajoled into banning by the purity spiraler kliq that has been running roughshod over our site for far too long now. Their names are: @K9Otaku, @JayGoptri and @Sylvester.

Any of you that may be in contact with the user @JoeBruhcel can inform him he too was a victim of the purity spiraler Kliq’s negative effect on me and he is their fourth victim I have unbanned as well. :feelsokman:

Recently I unbanned three users I was previously bullied, pressured and cajoled into banning by the purity spiraler kliq that has been running roughshod over our site for far too long now. Their names are: @K9Otaku, @JayGoptri and @Sylvester.

Any of you that may be in contact with the user @JoeBruhcel can inform him he too was a victim of the purity spiraler Kliq’s negative effect on me and he is their fourth victim I have unbanned as well. :feelsokman:
Thanks. I appreciate it.

@hoppi
@Dregster666 it seems starting private conversations are still disabled from my prior ban from Serge :feelswhere:

Could something be done about this? :feelsstudy::feelscomfy:
I messed around with your permissions just now trying to fix things. :feelshehe:

I’ll PM you now and if I eventually get a message from you back we’ll know if it worked or not.

In your warnings list no one appears to of ever used the “No PM’s” feature on you so I’m chalking this up to a general site glitch for now anyway.

How am I supposedly power tripping now? :feelsseriously:

Was I power tripping when I let you stay here during the time you were busy spamming the entire site over your oneitis obsession with that ugly redhead Shannon girl?

No of course not.

Back then I was “based” of course.

You purity spiraler clowns are nothing if not consistent.

Consistent at being hypocritical psychologically projecting corrupt clowns that is. :feelsclown:

@JoeBruhcel is said to be restored...

@CWCVille gentrifier(Deleted member 36666)

@Infinity

• [IMG alt="Fat Link"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/20/20167.jpg?1648028436[/IMG]
    Fat Link
    [UWSL]Lord Commander[/UWSL]
  • [IMG alt="Komesarj89"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/18/18289.jpg?1648038153[/IMG]
    Komesarj89
    [UWSL]Winter is coming[/UWSL]
  • [IMG alt="Robtical"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/2/2637.jpg?1648028569[/IMG]
    Robtical
    [UWSL]They were cucks![/UWSL]
  • [IMG alt="TheProphetMuscle"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/9/9044.jpg?1648029092[/IMG]
    TheProphetMuscle
    [UWSL]Prince Muscle Martell[/UWSL]

How am I supposedly power tripping now? :feelsseriously:

Was I power tripping when I let you stay here during the time you were busy spamming the entire site over your oneitis obsession with that ugly redhead Shannon girl?

No of course not.

Back then I was “based” of course.

You purity spiraler clowns are nothing if not consistent.

Consistent at being hypocritical psychologically projecting corrupt clowns that is. :feelsclown:
ShannonRosecel.

Why did @Sparrow's Song got banned?
I liked him but he kept getting more and more edgy with barely legal posts.

Eventually he crossed the line and had to go.

Shrugs.

Same reason I had to put my pal Vermilion a.k.a ShowerTaker down.

These guys don't self police or draw a line for themselves in the sand not to cross thus leaving me and or my mods to have to do it for them.

I liked him but he kept getting more and more edgy with barely legal posts.

Eventually he crossed the line and had to go.

Shrugs.

Same reason I had to put my pal Vermilion a.k.a ShowerTaker down.

These guys don't self police or draw a line for themselves in the sand not to cross thus leaving me and or my mods to have to do it for them.
Regar shitu onry :feelsUgh:

@Intellau_Celistic Dindu nuffin :shock:

But really what happened?

Banned again I see. @Fat Link, what happened?
Spamming and shitposting in @based_meme’s latest Jerry Springer/TMZ/Drama alert style shitflinging + baseless accusations fest ie you know? The usual.

Kinda surprised @Uggo Mongo was still here to answer you. :feelsahh:

Thought he’d be too busy watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta or someother ratchet slop right about now?

Spamming and shitposting in @based_meme’s latest Jerry Springer/TMZ/Drama alert style shitflinging + baseless accusations fest ie you know? The usual.

Kinda surprised @Uggo Mongo was still here to answer you. :feelsahh:

Thought he’d be too busy watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta or someother ratchet slop right about now?
Morqu

>misinformation
:feelsseriously:
>misinformation
>misinformation
>misinformation
>misinformation
>misinformation
>misinformation

mods are marxists

Thank you FatLink. Moderating is not an easy job.

Last edited:
free @YuiIsMyCope he dindu :society:

tbf it is demotivating to wright an original post, knowing full well your thread will probably end up being derailed/destroyed by spamtrannies

tbf it is demotivating to wright an original post, knowing full well your thread will probably end up being derailed/destroyed by spamtrannies
I want to cut my balls off

It seems LGBT members are now allowed on the forum. (User Hoppipolla was restored)

Bi

Very well:

BBR

@Broken&BeyondRepair

The user is fairly high-quality, yes?

Suppose a non-psychopathic dude wants to date a different woman than his current girlfriend or wife. The process of "monkey-branching" for him is painful and emotionally tumultuous. He doesn't have ill-will to the discarded girlfriend or wife and may continue to think positively of her. I suspect this is born from the fact that mating opportunities from the male point of view are scarcer than from the femoid point of view.

On the other hand, when a woman ditches her boyfriend/husband, the foid will regard the discarded male with contempt, anger and distaste -- she is completely done and the dude could just go die for all she cares. I legit think it's an actual biological difference between the sexes.

Anyone else notice this?

So too would many men. Most instances of violence is vigilante justice from the perspective of the perpetrator.

Getting damaged by a false rape accusation would be such an injustice-- and such a failure of the state's responsibility to adjudicate fairly between the citizenry -- that vigilante justice would be justified. When people perceive injustice of this magnitude at their expense they often become gleefully and happily vindictive and find pleasure and satisfaction in the thought and act of righting the scales of justice even at a significant cost to themselves.

Oddly, this line of reasoning makes me conclude that the occurrences of false rape accusations must be exaggerated in manosphere circles because otherwise we'd be seeing more foids getting murdered by the men whose lives they ruined with their lies.

I do not endorse forcing false rape accusers to rape themselves with sharp objects such as knives or broken beer bottles. Gratuitous barbarity will not be needed here as it is enough that I wholeheartedly endorse their execution at the hands of their victim from a "cosmic justice" point of view in cases when the state fails to *reasonably* punish the vicious lying whore or declines to do so altogether because "we wouldn't want to discourage other women from coming forward you know :soy: "

hey guys, please engage me and give me attention.

please? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The subtext is that he's the type of guy who isn't viscerally appealing to women and his resentment of it. He never consistently elicited the enthusiastic consent/interest/excitement of the gorgeous model/actress roasties he fancied and which he saw Hollywood Chads receive effortlessly. Imagine getting faced down by that off-putting grunting visage as a female in missionary. Invariably every guy who goes on and on about women in this manner has an incel-ish bitterness about them at heart which, sadly, comes across as a little embarrassing however understandable it is. Why don't these types of routines ever come from attractive male comedians?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/royga4/woman_on_tiktok_calls_out_an_incel_who_commented/

Increasing hypergamy + tolerated polygyny = unequal distribution of female erotic capital among males = many males with NO mating opportunities. Quite naturally it's understandable that misogyny...and I would say a certain degree of male rage...is a result. It's the same monkey behavior as demonstrated in this experiment:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6TxysCg

Welcome to the future.

(can someone link the original thread where this vid was posted? want to credit poster.)

Related thread:

The snarky feminist response to guys saying they hate roastie whores was always a self-satisfied quip along the lines of "well you're just jealous they aren't whoring for you. :foidSoy::foidSoy:" Given the black pill reality that foids (especially our looksmatched Beckies) are sharing Chads/Tyrones --i.e that the hypergamous instincts of foids accommodates and even necessitates polygyny -- hating the fact that you aren't benefiting from women's "sexual liberation" (and this expressing itself in hatred of these women who aren't choosing you) is perfectly understandable. What these feminists have to ask themselves is: How should the loser males of this new sexual order be compensated?

@[UWSL]
Infinity
[/UWSL]@Infinity

• @[UWSL]
    Fat Link
    [/UWSL]
    Fat Link

@[UWSL]
    Fat Link
    [/UWSL]Fat Link
    Lord Commander
  • @[UWSL]
    Komesarj89
    [/UWSL]
    Komesarj89

@[UWSL]
    Komesarj89
    [/UWSL]Komesarj89
    Winter is coming
  • @[UWSL]
    Robtical
    [/UWSL]
    Robtical

@[UWSL]
    Robtical
    [/UWSL]Robtical
    They were cucks!
  • @[UWSL]
    TheProphetMuscle
    [/UWSL]
    TheProphetMuscle

@[UWSL]
    TheProphetMuscle
    [/UWSL]TheProphetMuscle
    Prince Muscle Martell

It seems LGBT members are now allowed on the forum. (User Hoppipolla was restored)
This type of witch hunting shit is part of the reason you and the purity spiralers repeatedly end up getting banned for misinfo.

Hoppipola was one of the supposed fags that I thought Serge had been hiding or secretly approved of that junkie boy AIJD was so very happy that he thought he exposed me for in allowing to continue posting on the site.

Yet what that pathetic junkie didn’t know is that I PMed and directly questioned Hoppipola about his sexuality and he had no real reason to fear giving me an honest answer at the time as he hadn’t been banned briefly by myself or anyone first nor had we begun the crackdown on fags/lgbtq’s back then as we have during my administration and what he told me was…

“Actually I don’t know what I am”.

Which I’m sorry to say isn’t an actionable admission you or your purity spiraler pals can scream “Ban him!” over repeatedly like a bunch of braying jackasses because as far as I know the site has never had any rules about asexuals joining up.

Maybe that will change in the future and maybe it should change but for now the rules are what they are and the guy directly told me in PM that he’s not a fag.

So nothing more I can do unless I really do decide to become a tyrant or dictator or whatever other nonsense the purity spiralers are dreaming up to call me now. :feelsUgh:

Last edited: