Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@SellingGf10k again????
Wtf is he doing???

Free @SellingGf10k he dindu :feelsLightsaber:

@iamsubhuman

He is...now incapacitated.

0063-013.png

@SocialzERo gudby faggit

@SocialzERo thots on dis? :dafuckfeels:

@SocialzERo why do u do dis? :dafuckfeels:

Is @Diocel on vacation or what?

Pretty Girls Dance GIF by CAMEO Nation

User "based_meme" may also be banned(Missing since Saturday):

@based_meme

Why is @ERadicator banned again? Wasn't he supposed to be unbanned?

Homosexuality is now permitted. You are free to establish new dalliances with your fellowcels.

"Iamsubhuman" is banned for one month, as a consequence of spouting misinformation.

Will @Fat Link repeal the LGBT rule and restore Iamsubhuman?

Wellington is a piece of shit and a liar so you didn’t receive any explanation from him, just more bullshit and lies.

No the anti faggotry and anti lgbtq rules have not been repealed (rules only put properly into place as a result of my efforts and not before I was granted power here need I remind everyone) and there is zero proof that kampman, Hoppipola or gripmaxxing are fags or LGBTQ’s of any sort or kind.

If any actual evidence to that nature emerges they will be gone with all the other legions of faggots and dykes that I’ve rejected and or banned during my time as mod/administrator here behind the scenes that basically none of you, especially the purity spiraling clowns have known about until just now because much of that good work indeed took place behind the scenes so what you don’t know is what you don’t know and because of that many of you falsely assumed something about that which you knew nothing about and that of course does not make your assumptions true.

Also “proof” of faggotry involves bringing something to the table of a much stronger nature than bitch ass pedo nigger Wellington and Uggo Mongo would have you all believe. :feelsseriously:

Here’s some examples to help those of you that are especially dim little shits properly figure things out as per this issue:

The Uggo Mongo + Wellington FALSE standard of what constitutes a fag or faggot like behavior is as follows:

Example A: hey that’s a cute icon you’ve got there guy! :feelsahh:
Example B: hey my dude your post made me laugh so hard I would hug you if I could! :feelsYall:

The Knajjd + Cocksucker + iami mod fag clique TRUE standard of what constitutes a fag or faggot like behavior is as follows:

Example A: you know what would look nice on your face my guy? My tongue! :ahegao:
Example B: I let a man rub his penis between my naked butt cheeks until he ejaculated all over me. Do you think I might be gay? :feelshehe:
Example C: Wow guys I was just eating this new brand of bacon I got for breakfast and it’s so good it’s like an orgasm in my mouth! :feelsahh:

See the difference? :feelsseriously:

Last edited:

Fag

"I'm only saying I'm heterosexual so I don't get banned." - the effiminate cake boy that flirts with other users

Morshu beatbox

"I'm only saying I'm heterosexual so I don't get banned." - the effiminate cake boy that flirts with other users

This is true for the other two, as well. Especially kampman.

Wellington is a piece of shit and a liar so you didn’t receive any explanation from him, just more bullshit and lies.

No the anti faggotry and anti lgbtq rules have not been repealed (rules only put properly into place as a result of my efforts and not before I was granted power here need I remind everyone) and there is zero proof that kampman, Hoppipola or gripmaxxing are fags or LGBTQ’s of any sort or kind.

If any actual evidence to that nature emerges they will be gone with all the other legions of faggots and dykes that I’ve rejected and or banned during my time as mod/administrator here behind the scenes that basically none of you, especially the purity spiraling clowns have known about until just now because much of that good work indeed took place behind the scenes so what you don’t know is what you don’t know and because of that many of you falsely assumed something about that which you knew nothing about and that of course does not make your assumptions true.

Also “proof” of faggotry involves bringing something to the table of a much stronger nature than bitch ass pedo nigger Wellington and Uggo Mongo would have you all believe. :feelsseriously:

Here’s some examples to help those of you that are especially dim little shits properly figure things out as per this issue:

The Uggo Mongo + Wellington FALSE standard of what constitutes a fag or faggot like behavior is as follows:

Example A: hey that’s a cute icon you’ve got there guy! :feelsahh:
Example B: hey my dude your post made me laugh so hard I would hug you if I could! :feelsYall:

The Knajjd + Cocksucker + iami mod fag clique TRUE standard of what constitutes a fag or faggot like behavior is as follows:

Example A: you know what would look nice on your face my guy? My tongue! :ahegao:
Example B: I let a man rub his penis between my naked butt cheeks until he ejaculated all over me. Do you think I might be gay? :feelshehe:
Example C: Wow guys I was just eating this new brand of bacon I got for breakfast and it’s so good it’s like an orgasm in my mouth! :feelsahh:

Uhhhmm.. I only asked where Diocel is. Personally, I am not part of the fagottery-defense-group here. I had Wellington on ignore bc I thought he was stupid and cringe. On the other hand I think that kampman is an ok user.
I have more problems with bragging and the fakecels than some maybe kinda sort of gay-ish users here.

Uhhhmm.. I only asked where Diocel is. Personally, I am not part of the fagottery-defense-group here. I had Wellington on ignore bc I thought he was stupid and cringe. On the other hand I think that kampman is an ok user.
I have more problems with bragging and the fakecels than some maybe kinda sort of gay-ish users here.
Understood. :feelsthink:

Really only the advisory from me to not listen to anything Wellington ever says was for you personally while the rest of what I said was for various other users on the forum whom what I said applies to (they know who they are). :feelshehe:

As for Diocel?

Due to my disciplining some of his pals he became paranoid I was going to lay the smack down on him too and told everyone he was going to lay low for a while but I told him to relax and as long as he didn’t post misinformation ie lies as they were doing about myself and or the staff and our decisions he has absolutely nothing to be afraid of or be paranoid about. :feelsokman:

However when Diocel gets a warped or wrong idea into his head it’s damned near impossible to convince him otherwise so he’ll probably continue laying lay low for the foreseeable future. :feelsugh:

Understood. :feelsthink:

Really only the advisory from me to not listen to anything Wellington ever says was for you personally while the rest of what I said was for various other users on the forum whom what I said applies to (they know who they are). :feelshehe:

As for Diocel?

Due to my disciplining some of his pals he became paranoid I was going to lay the smack down on him too and told everyone he was going to lay low for a while but I told him to relax and as long as he didn’t post misinformation ie lies as they were doing about myself and or the staff and our decisions he has absolutely nothing to be afraid of or be paranoid about. :feelsokman:

However when Diocel gets a warped or wrong idea into his head it’s damned near impossible to convince him otherwise so he’ll probably continue laying lay low for the foreseeable future. :feelsugh:
Thanks. Yeah, Diocel can be a drama queen just like me or most of us (Incel trait).

kampman is one of the best users on this forum. By going after him you are only embarrassing yourself.

"embarrassing"? I am interested only in reasonable rule enforcement. I have no problem with repealing the LGBT rule since the mods' policies appear to be contradictory.

@mizrahi_hater

Hahaha I reported that motherfucker. :feelshmm:

Free based clowncel @ERadicator goddammit.

Second Chance:

What a fucking lie. Who is the "we" of which he speaks? I'm guessing a lot of his viewers are American. Is this a sexually permissive culture? Then why can't I legally get and easily get a prostitute? Why does the law prevent this market? That fact colors so much of the modern sexual marketplace and the Tinder economy and femoid's haughtiness. Saying the U.S has sexual liberty has the same ironic twinge to it as saying the American pre-Civil War South was an example of Liberty and Freedom.

View: https://youtu.be/RhRS3Ziv8xg?t=84

Haha, "despite having been taught they were designed for it" -- re monogamy. No, they weren't design for it. They are hypergamous and designed for serial relationships. The idea that they were designed for monogamy was a social lie they were forced to play as part of the bargain of having civilizing monogamous norms. Now that this bargain is out of the window and women are allowed to be their hypergamous selves, what sense does it make to keep prostitution prohibited? The mating market has radically shifted because of this unleashing of female sexual nature. Prostitution was prohibited across the United States based on that very lie that women were angelic monogamous creatures who couldn't really be that way unless forced into it -- but now we know the truth about their real non-monogamous nature, so how can the prohibition of prostitution still be justified? Why not give these happily lose women the right to be real whores to throw a bone to the hapless chaps they aren't selecting during their party years?

I didn't have the social awareness to navigate the mating market in America. I am the product of many generations of arranged marriages (probably) where the dude just had to own enough camels or some such.

ugly_bastard_tanaka(Self-Deleted):

Deleted member 40785​

iu

U1

Im not a negro you turbo autist neet, my IQ is 130, im in university and by all metrics superior to you. Its not a joke to call other members especially blackcels non-human, racism is similar to the lookism other incels here receive, both are the consequence of something that is out of our choice; looks and or race.

Was it a joke when stacy said she should kill all short men? You'd obviously call that heightism. Is it a joke when women make fun of ugly men? If you cant see the parallels between lookism and racism then you are indeed a sub 80 IQ fucking retard, (which extrapolated from your autistic way of writing - you are).

Funny how your aware of those ethnic incels, but dont even consider them human, a retard like you isnt fit to be a mod. You should've deleted the thread and warned other users for blatant racism that belongs on stormfront or /pol/ not on an incel fourm that has users of other races on here - and at the very least with race related issues ban full on derogatory remarks.

Well Fat Cuck is an actual white nationalist turbo autist, I dont know why he was made mods, obviously he'd be biased against ethnics of any kind

No, but beings you’re a vile curry street shitter that’s more than close enough. :feelshaha:

Somehow I doubt that Gandu. :feelskek:

See what I mean? You’re trying sooo hard to give yourself an air of greater importance, meanwhile the only air you actual manage to produce reeks of curry street shitting! :feelshaha:

Someone with a genuine 130 IQ would never feel the need to ever mention it, much less actually do so as some kind of personal elevation rhetorical device, as they’d effortlessly dominate any conversation or debate they took part in without the use of gimmicks which you utterly failed to do my third world non friend. :feelsthink:

No. It can be both. :feelskek:

In fact it is both. :feelsokman:

Actually I don’t care because…

A. I’m not a manlet.
B. As an old fucker of Gen X I have trouble completely buying zoomers heightism arguments since I saw plenty of short fuckers/manlets ascending back in my day. It was never really a problem in the past and I’m not entirely convinced it’s a large scale problem of inceldom now either. Most likely guys who blame their lack of height for their failure with women just haven’t come to terms with the fact that they’re ugly or a member of an undesirable race. :feelsclown:

Someone’s certainly been sipping on that critical race theory Marxist commie Kool-aid and since it sure the hell isn’t me that kinda narrows it down quite a bit to one angry, buttmad, particular Indian dot head. :feelsgah:

Why are you so ass blasted about my possible belief in the theory that blacks and perhaps even other non whites aren’t exactly human? :feelshehe:

They may not be or at least in black’s case the book “Erectus Walks Among Us” makes a strong case for this. :feelsthink:

You claim to have a 130 IQ, but since all you ever do is mindlessly parrot back Jew MSM media talking points slop at me, this is indicative of you utterly lacking the ability to think for yourself and serves as more than enough proof for the class to recognize that when you express your curry fury, subhuman mud, ass rage at me, as well call “me” a retard, what you’re actually doing is engaging in psychological projection, which in plain English means that you actually feel this way about yourself, but can’t bring yourself to openly as of yet accept the fact that you’re a moron, yet I must say I’m glad to have played whatever small part I could in helping you climb over that last psychological goal post and finally accept the truth about yourself and make this truly wonderful and enlightening realization. :feelsPop:

YOU FUCKING 5´3 MANLET YOU ARE JUST WORTHLESS PIECE OF UGLY STINKY SUBHUMAN FUCKING DAMN ROTTEN SHIT IF I WOULD LIKE TO SMASH YOUR UGLY DISGUSTING SNOUT WITH HIGH KICK I WOULD JUST USE LOW KICK YOU FUCKING SHORT WHORE!!!!!!!!!!! (iN VIDOE GAME)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
come on @Sneir, @Intellau_Celistic is a goodcel. don't be so mean

What happened to @Mentally lost cel