Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you still celibate if you have sex with men?

BUDADOME

BUDADOME

Banned
-
100% - Permaban Gay
Hello, this is a serious topic. The definition of celibate is abstaining from marriage or sexual acts. But sex entails reproduction. I'm in a bad situation. My family told me the best way to get a girlfriend is to try and climb up the corporate ladder. So I decided to work my way up to a relationship with a woman. But I haven't gotten there yet. For now, I only have sex with men and am always the bottom. How can I work up from here? Does the men part mean I can't ask for advice here on incels.is? Any and all thoughts are welcome.

Greys should have to hang around for at least a month, before they can post.

Lasted 22mins, could be a record? Enjoy your ban gray.

When GrAYcels are actually gay. Neck yourself, faggot.

You're still an incel yes

Over for him. Imagine being an incel and getting fucked in the butt.

As if this guy's pfp ain't enough to tell that he's a fag. :feelskek:

Hello, this is a serious topic. The definition of celibate is abstaining from marriage or sexual acts. But sex entails reproduction. I'm in a bad situation. My family told me the best way to get a girlfriend is to try and climb up the corporate ladder. So I decided to work my way up to a relationship with a woman. But I haven't gotten there yet. For now, I only have sex with men and am always the bottom. How can I work up from here? Does the men part mean I can't ask for advice here on incels.is? Any and all thoughts are welcome.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Only joined today and had only 2 posts. That must be a new record.

Only joined today and had only 2 posts. That must be a new record.
I've seen users get banned with 0 posts (probably all their offending posts got yeeted by mods).

Idk , some cels posted a few such videos here when the Ukraine invasion started some weeks ago. They said it is from Ukraine

they got that man the fuck outta here :feelskek:

Proxyphp57

pretty funny tbh

War is terrible.
Meh, hard to feel sympathies for him or any other solider, since they don't have any sympathie for us. They get what they deserve for supporting clown goverments.

Faggots should all get sent to the gulag

Meh, hard to feel sympathies for him or any other solider, since they don't have any sympathie for us. They get what they deserve for supporting clown goverments.
If our governments draft us we will be next:feelspuke: