Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Found the most beautiful girl I ever seen, on reddit

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
20% - Falafel Worship
She posted her photo on truerateme, I PMed her telling her that I thought she was a perfect 10/10. We exchanged a few messages, then I asked her what her ethnicity is. She said Greek, then I told her that my ethnicity is Indian, next thing I know she blocked me.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Here are her photos:

777EA4FC 6093 489F 8921 144B4CFEFCF3

EAA30E13 324B 41AB AA2E 76A8A7CC3877

She posted her photo on truerateme, I PMed her telling her that I thought she was a perfect 10/10. We exchanged a few messages, then I asked her what her ethnicity is. She said Greek, then I told her that my ethnicity is Indian, next thing I know she blocked me.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Here are her photos:

View attachment 596083

View attachment 596084
Why would you tell her that you're indian :feelshaha:

Wouldn't a pic of you yield a better response than an outright block :feelswhat:

She herself looks Indian lol
North curries are light skinned

simps.is. ban this nigga.

girls like her are dime a dozen on med countries. i am med so i know. also why are you simping for women on reddit of all places kek.

Pretty simp not gonna lie :feelsjuice: Happens to the best of us I guess

Just because she is white that doesnt mean she is a 10/10 op
she is 7/10 with makeup
Prolly 4-6/10 without

This nigger turned into a simp. Shameful.

She is average in appearance, not very pretty.

She looks like every other girl.

She does look Northwest Indian. If she was Indian I would be rating her 8/10 but since she is greek I would rate 6/10 with that filthy fakeup.

Last edited:
without facepaint she'd look over 40

oneitis hit him hard
always keep the blackpill in front of you

That’s what you get for simping you dumb curry

She herself looks Indian lol
North curries are light skinned

North Curries are actual Aryans, nearly pureblood. Dravidians are dark-skinned.

Typical curry trait to find every goddamn disgusting two legged walking creatures as beautiful:feelshehe::feelshehe: i ve seen curry foids better looking than her...are you even for real.
You are not truly an incel, you are simpin for a trash :feelsbadman:

Well shes a solid 6,5 .

the whore i posted not long ago , was quite something .

These utterly slutty / sultry white girls , that have this " arrogance , untouchable aura " around them.

She does look Northwest Indian. If she was Indian I would be rating her 8/10 but since she is greek I would rate 6/10 with that filthy fakeup.
I've seen better Indian girls

>old roastie with five tons of makeup
bro what

it's over for greekcels
physics

She's average looking at best.

You've revoked your membership to Based Co.

Here are her photos:

View attachment 596083

View attachment 596084

I'm not trying to attack a brocel for his race but.

Do Indians have a compulsive urge to simp and throw away they're dignity for foids? :feelswhat: Every Indian guy I've ever met was a giga-simp and OP is proving my point.

Do Indians have a compulsive urge to simp and throw away they're dignity for foids?
They do absolutely pathetic. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

idk she aint that good

She's meh and female validation causes ego boost on foids

You can go to the mall or the park and see 5 fefails in a span of 5 minutes who look exactly like this...

Do Indians have a compulsive urge to simp and throw away they're dignity for foids? :feelswhat: Every Indian guy I've ever met was a giga-simp and OP is proving my point.
No you are 100% correct. Curries (especially the zoomer generation of curries) are one of the biggest simp races on earth, it's seriously a joke. I think it is pent up sexual frustration which manifests in simpery/desperation. Though in rare cases it can become hatred.

She looks like any other IG bitch, cuck.

She looks like any other IG bitch, cuck.

i liak u jrec pls sow vigena

Finally, you've been banned for all the simping you've been doing. Enjoy eating prostitute pussy :feelskek:

u guys should stop coping shes nothing special

She's meh and female validation causes ego boost on foids
He gave this whore free validation and an ego boost and she blocked him :feelshaha:

Simps will never learn.

Ban this low iq animal:feelsUnreal:

She’s hot, don’t let me catch her in a forest alone. I’ll ask her to play Minecraft with me.