Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

He posted about his strong inclination/desire to go track down perhaps the most evil pedo snuff film destruction of a little baby girl that ever possibly existed to fulfill his sick fuck desires with. :feelsugh:
Only two days for that :feelskek::feelskek:

Only two days for that :feelskek::feelskek:

Yes....as I recall, it was produced by an Australian male who is now serving a life sentence for other CP-related crimes.

@GripMaxxing

I lost 1500 posts, proudweeb lost 1000. Grip lost 7000 ;o;

@Diocel lost everything.

What happened to @GripMaxxing

What happened to @GripMaxxing

Komesarj performed the spam cleaning option to remove all of grippys posts at his request.

Due to being banned for only two days for posting illegal content grippy has lost all desire to be on the forum any longer and now wants his account deleted/disabled. :feelshehe:

@GripMaxxing

I lost my luminary status :feelscry:

Also, conversation between @Arescel and @GripMaxxing
6b43v3.jpg

@Diocel lost everything.
:yes:
Nobody was brutalized the way that he was.

Im back @Intellau_Celistic @Caesercel
also my ban of 90% was unfair - it was just a shitpost with gay asmr music, compare that to 50% some user got for admitting to gay sex
t. Loves gay niggers.

@Caesercel damn bro all those years in accounting school and u end up a jannitor? jk congrats

@Caesercel damn bro all those years in accounting school and u end up a jannitor? jk congrats
The irony is that I never went to accounting school. I have a STEM degree. So becoming a janitor is actually consistent with the downfall lmao.

Anyway thx. You're a bro too

Last edited:
The irony is that I never went to accounting school. I have a STEM degree. So becoming a janitor is actually consistent with the downfall lmao.
kek over imagine going threw the hell of stem to end up as the same position as the guys who barely passed their classes in high school

@GripMaxxing

@Diocel lost everything.
What causes lost post count here?
I have noticed it in a few other users too

Anyway thx. You're a bro too
I hope this a joke about your moderator status in this website? Absolutely brutal if you are janitor irl. I remember you talking about careermaxing.

kek over imagine going threw the hell of stem to end up as the same position as the guys who barely passed their classes in high school
Its a bit more complicated than that but yeah you've got the gist of it, why do you think I'm depressed
What causes lost post count here?
I have noticed it in a few other users too
When a user's post history gets deleted all their threads are gone including the replies.
I hope this a joke about your moderator status in this website? Absolutely brutal if you are janitor irl. I remember you talking about careermaxing.
Of course its a janny joke lol. If I was a janitor irl on top of everything else. I would unironically rope

When a user's post history gets deleted all their threads are gone including the replies.
Yes when they delete their accounts right? I wondered if some fuckery with the servers happened that wiped out posts
Of course its a janny joke lol. If I was a janitor irl on top of everything else. I would unironically rope
Thought so but didn't want to come off wrong just incase it wasn't. Good to know regardless lol.

Yes when they delete their accounts right? I wondered if some fuckery with the servers happened that wiped out posts
Your post history stays if you delete your account. You'd have to ask the admins if you want post history wiped out. And they may or may not consider it.

@yamete cant tag him is he banned idk if im even spellinv his name correctly but he was a lolicel

@faded @YuiIsMyCope Free my niggers, they dindu nothing :feelsaww:

I ignored drexter6 but he not ignored me

I want my nigga @YuiIsMyCope out of those chains :society:

@GripMaxxing sacrificed himself so @YuiIsMyCope could come back to life, ples mods reconsider :feelsrope:

what happened to my nigga @SellingGf10k ??

@PPEcel @Fat Link @Dregster666 @Komesarj89
Pedo posting from the looks of things but should be free later today or tomorrow. :feelshehe:

I want to know the story behind @rightfulcel someone give me their perspective on things.

how long is he banned for?
The ancient notes from some deleted staff member say that rightfulcel was banned for being a normie because he received a blowjob at 14 despite supposedly not being into girls. :feelshehe:

Doesn’t say he’s a fag anywhere in the notes so I’m thinking what the prior mod/admin/staff member meant is that he probably had a long post history claiming to hate foids like so many of you have but of course when the opportunity for a little sucky sucky arised well so did he so to speak and the revelation of that however it came about effectively ended his illustrious posting career on incels.is. :feelskek:

So unless The Arbiter @Uggo Mongo and Judge @based_meme for whatever wacky reason should ask to have the little guy back and give him a second chance he’s staying gone. :ahegao:

The ancient notes from some deleted staff member say that rightfulcel was banned for being a normie because he received a blowjob at 14 despite supposedly not being into girls. :feelshehe:
Maybe he got blowjobed by a guy :feelshaha:

Doesn’t say he’s a fag anywhere in the notes so I’m thinking what the prior mod/admin/staff member meant is that he probably had a long post history claiming to hate foids like so many of you have but of course when the opportunity for a little sucky sucky arised well so did he so to speak and the revelation of that however it came about effectively ended his illustrious posting career on incels.is. :feelskek:

So unless The Arbiter @Uggo Mongo and Judge @based_meme for whatever wacky reason should ask to have the little guy back and give him a second chance he’s staying gone. :ahegao:
Keep him in the iso cubes.
Permanently.