Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why is @Zensfy banned? Is it over @Edmund_Kemper thread? I don't remember seeing him there breaking rules.
good riddance

putin GIF

tnx:feelsYall:
most jb pilled user on this forum.

Free @IncelKing and @CurrycelRaja. :cryfeels:

@iamsubhuman banned

for his face reveal? @Dregster666 @Robtical

0 posts, @Robtical , was this by his own choice via request or did a mod wipe all his posts?
Most likely requested it, I don’t think the admins would wipe all a user's posts on their own, unless they only had a couple hundred posts but he had thousands.

Most likely requested it, I don’t think the admins would wipe all a user's posts on their own, unless they only had a couple hundred posts but he had thousands.
Thanks, bro.

pm me pic of iamsubhuman pls

40% - 4 day ban flaming and shitposting outside of off topic
@BlkPillPres you can’t make this shit up

He should stay banned, it’s a joke now :feelsclown:
We know @Fat Link like every mod on this site is worthless, it shouldn't shock you at this point.

The only purpose they serve is to actually help the trolls "test the waters" on the site to see how much trolling they can get away with before they get banned.

The mods are are just here to help trolls and larps "master their craft".

Pretty soon @Rhaast will be a pro that can troll just enough to rile up the userbase but not enough that the mods will lift a finger because of their retarded lax rules.

Ban after ban he gets better, and soon he'll find the "sweet spot" and know exactly how far he can go to get away with it lol.

"Incels.is is a joke" should become the new "Good morning I hate women".

Free @IncelKing, @CurrycelRaja, and @iamsubhuman. :feelsbadman:

It's impossibble for incels not to hate jannies, I use to hate r/braincels jannies until I became one and people started hating me. Circle of life man.

Release @Ika-Sama and @iamsubhuman from their cages.

@Rhaast deserves another chance. This mentalcel truecel has been punished long enough, it's bordering on cruelty at this point.

@Rhaast deserves another chance. This mentalcel truecel has been punished long enough, it's bordering on cruelty at this point.
Being a mentalcel is not an excuse to brag on ID all the time.

We know @Fat Link like every mod on this site is worthless, it shouldn't shock you at this point.

The only purpose they serve is to actually help the trolls "test the waters" on the site to see how much trolling they can get away with before they get banned.

The mods are are just here to help trolls and larps "master their craft".

Pretty soon @Rhaast will be a pro that can troll just enough to rile up the userbase but not enough that the mods will lift a finger because of their retarded lax rules.

Ban after ban he gets better, and soon he'll find the "sweet spot" and know exactly how far he can go to get away with it lol.

"Incels.is is a joke" should become the new "Good morning I hate women".
@nice_try look at this brutal ban

@Zensfy ??? why he banned

Free @BlkPillPres

The trucel martyr. :fuk:

deserves another chance. This mentalcel truecel has been punished long enough, it's bordering on cruelty at this point.
Tell me you are fucking kidding me calling that troll a mentalcel.
Didn't you hear his vocaroo? The guys is NT as fuck. He is a troll.