Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the foid worship is getting out of hand.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Screenshot 134

cels are testing how far they can go. then, the limit will keep changing. soon, we will have 3D women avis like in Looksmax.org

Anime whores such as your fucking AVI already go too far. This forum should be kept free of material that tempt masturbation. Anyone can go search for it elsewhere.

This site reaches a new low everyday

isn't that an actual cosplayer or am I autistic?
You know we’re past the point of no return when you can’t even decipher 3D whores from animated whores

You know we’re past the point of no return when you can’t even decipher 3D whores from animated whores
I mean when I clicked on and saw the video I was 99% sure it was a cosplayer, I didn't want to call him out unless I was sure because there are some REALLY good(autistic) 3d artist.

That and in the thumbnail she kind of looks a 3d model a giga coomer would make(hence why I never thought much of it until now).

I mean when I clicked on and saw the video I was 99% sure it was a cosplayer, I didn't want to call him out unless I was sure because there are some REALLY good(autistic) 3d artist.

That and in the thumbnail she kind of looks a 3d model a giga coomer would make(hence why I never thought much of it until now).

The word you were looking for is "discern".

The word you were looking for is "discern".
Decipher: succeed in understanding, interpreting, or identifying (something).
Discern: distinguish (someone or something) with difficulty by sight or with the other senses.

Don’t they basically have the same meaning in this context?

Anime whores such as your fucking AVI already go too far. This forum should be kept free of material that tempt masturbation. Anyone can go search for it elsewhere.

This!

Decipher: succeed in understanding, interpreting, or identifying (something).
Discern: distinguish (someone or something) with difficulty by sight or with the other senses.

Don’t they basically have the same meaning in this context?

Only one deals with comparison between things. But I'm not an english teacher so take it as you will.

yet i'm the one seething when you have to defend that shit anytime somebody brings it up like if your life depended on it just fucking lol at you, pedo.
Fl6t4aktvt371

cry for me more come on bark zoggy bark

yet i'm the one seething when you have to defend that shit anytime somebody brings it up like if your life depended on it just fucking lol at you, pedo.

NoFap is in 3 days :feelsdevil:

It's due to lack of resolution

this is why he has me on ignore