Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

You lie, you are also a hypocrite coz no 20% for you :feelsLightsaber:
Ive broken not a single rule :bigbrain:

0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

Will I get warnings for making fun of obvious greycel larps like @BradPittinson?

@Knajjd gave me a warning for insulting @BradPittinson :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I only remember it so vividly because that warning made me cackle hard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Have at it boyo :dab:

I think a great solution to all ban-related controversies would be to ban @FamilyGuy1999 @Idotms and @Broly

The rules are a joke, why don't mods ban bragging faggots after multiple warnings?

The rules are a joke, why don't mods ban bragging faggots after multiple warnings?
that moment when he jokes about having influence over the mods, makes bragging threads, only gets small warnings + thread deleted when any other greycel would've gotten banned LMAO

Why is @IncelKing banned?

how is that a selfie? do mods even know what selfie is
He also posted a selfie of his side profile a few days ago, maybe related to that.

Free @CurrycelRaja!:feelsbadman:

You’re literally incel minority report.
That means I'm doing a better job at being a mod than you despite not being a mod lol.

Knajjd being homosexual was no secret. This was known for years but people overlooked it because they liked him.
Wrong, I never even heard a hint about it and I'm sure a lot of users like myself didn't, because since the beginning we distinguished ourselves from the "in crowd" and the "Chad worshipping fandoms", so they were quiet about certain things around us.

Seems like you knew about pretty early so why the fuck didn't you say anything about it openly?. Could have made a thread and ended the secret before years went by.

Had I heard about it and had the screenshots for proof I would have protested all the time until he got banned. I did the same thing with @Zyros, the reason Zyros got banned was because I went around the forum complaining and spamming this image I screenshotted when I was browsing the looksmax forum:
zyros1-png.328949

He was finally banned for good after I started that "crusade" lol.

So don't try that shit with me.

IN FACT THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED ARE THE PEOPLE WHO KNEW KNAJJD WAS A FAGGOT AND SAID NOTHING.

THAT'S LITERALLY MY FUCKING POINT ABOUT YOU GUYS NOT ENFORCING PROPER RULES.

The mods of this forum allow FAKECEL FANDOMS to establish a foothold in the incel community and spread their influence. People should be afraid to say they know who is a fakecel or who is a faggot and that they like and support them openly. They should fear being permabanned immediately for indicating that they kept such a secret.

If that was the "culture" of the forum, Knajjd would have been outed and banned from the start.

BUT YOU GUYS DON'T ENFORCE AN "INCEL CULTURE" SO THE FORUM IS SHIT.

That’s pretty damning if you ask me.
Yes it is, and you are ironically following in the same footsteps as the mods in the past and perpetuating this fakecel culture. Endlessly temp banning braggers is the same as telling them - "There are no consequences or preventative measures when it comes to you trolling".

Isn't it funny how a large part of the community constantly complains and calls these two users out, but moderation staff rather sides with 2 tall, goodlooking humblebraggers instead of serving the community?
I'd bet my left nut the majority of mods aren't even incels and are fakecels too, and that's the great irony of this forum. I have to believe this because no way any actual incel would allow people to come into their own community and taunt other incels and themselves every single day.

It's one thing if someone did it once, but they keep doing over and over. So all the mods are telling them is that they can do whatever they want.

Last edited:
Ban all agecucks and fakecels

@Gooonyyy is free. He calls himself @Pepecel now

This is going to be an exhausting weekend for the mods

I have banned @Rhaast for exactly one month’s time for his various trolling of the userbase and to an extent the mod team over time which means he can come back on March 25th if he so desires. :feelsclown:

I have banned @Rhaast for exactly one month’s time for his various trolling of the userbase and to an extent the mod team over time which means he can come back on March 25th if he so desires. :feelsclown:
@nice_try @iamsubhuman